Ayame

That Jeju guest house who posted Somin autograph has now posted Lmk too... 

So many weeks later after deleting it first... the mistery of Somin wrong date and how the owner of this place met them still remains..where they staying there? I thought they were all in a hotel.. Then what about the rest of the cast? There’s no mention of them. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, meiil said:

That Jeju guest house who posted Somin autograph has now posted Lmk too... 

So many weeks later after deleting it first... the mistery of Somin wrong date and how the owner of this place met them still remains..where they staying there? I thought they were all in a hotel.. Then what about the rest of the cast? There’s no mention of them. 

I think it's where they held the private dinner in jeju. The interior matches those previously posted photos from other cast and staff. 

39 minutes ago, snowping said:

After watching all the BTS and The things you shareI see clearly that Minki is interested and likes to Somin But I'm not sure how she felt about him.Her expression is not clear.

Everyone, What do you think?

It definitely looks like she respects him and feels comfortable around him. So Min has always been playful and chummy with her co-stars, but her interactions with Min Ki are different. It seems like they have many common interests too, apart from the fact that they're from the same province. Their chemistry is different, I dunno how to properly phrase it but based on the materials we've seen, it appears to me that she's also attracted to him somehow. What I can't tell is to what extent. I've been reminded of Somin's interview when she said that she usually gets attracted to someone who's "mature like an adult, one she can respect" . Well, we know from her recent interviews that she mentioned her Sunbae/oppa being very sunbae-like... And uhm, "mature". 

Side note: I hope SongSong Couple cupid puppy aka Kim Min Seok also works his magic to his "very close hyung" and "chingu". ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. 

1 hour ago, Ros Rivera said:

I think it's where they held the private dinner in jeju. The interior matches those previously posted photos from other cast and staff. 

I noticed that too although the hall seems smaller. Also where are the rest of the cast autographs ? 

29 minutes ago, meiil said:

I noticed that too although the hall seems smaller. Also where are the rest of the cast autographs ? 

I have a same thought like yours too. And did the owner ask for autograph at the moment just saw two of them only? If not, the owner should post not only their autograph but all the five maincast. (Esom wasn't there)

5 minutes ago, Alexandeara said:

I have a same thought like yours too. And did the owner ask for autograph at the moment just saw two of them only? If not, the owner should post not only their autograph but all the five maincast. (Esom wasn't there)

This is such a weird thing. These autographs were first posted when they left Jeju from a guy, who I believe is the owner of the guesthouse, then taken down along with the other crew pics. Now the Guesthouse posted LMK’s after weeks of Somin one, and on top of that SM wrote a wrong date in hers. Lol the Jeju mistery... and it’s probably better if stays as such :wink: 

38 minutes ago, Alexandeara said:

Even Bomi was there... 

So far... the BTS videos really showed LMK liking JSM a lot, which is natural, because she is a vibrant, beautiful girl; kind of " fateful" that they come from the same province, hence their own way of talking with each other. 

The BTS of the cold shooting night in Namhae...let's see it included the epic sunset kiss, drinking the rice wine & defending hubby, & the accidental hug while protecting wifey.  She was unusually happy & acting like a happy teenage girl... maybe, she really drank the rice wine?!

And the mystery of the Jeju guesthouse autographs ... were they alone together since he likes her & I think she likes him ... the mystery deepens ...

2 hours ago, meiil said:

This is such a weird thing. These autographs were first posted when they left Jeju from a guy, who I believe is the owner of the guesthouse, then taken down along with the other crew pics. Now the Guesthouse posted LMK’s after weeks of Somin one, and on top of that SM wrote a wrong date in hers. Lol the Jeju mistery... and it’s probably better if stays as such :wink: 

Wow, the mystery of Jeju island trip continued...dun dun dun. 

Posts, deleted posts, re-posts.  Hmmmm something is fishy.

It's not a mystery, it's a cover up.

I compared JSM and LMK's signature between the ones uploaded by "the guy" and the owner of the guest house, to see if they're indeed the same person. Turns out the signatures' shape are a bit different, meaning they were two different persons (and there were two instances of LMK & JSM signing autographs by themselves, not accompanied with the rest of the cast).

LMK sig comparison (top: guy, bottom: guest house):

Spoiler

06uo4B0.jpg

gtafJDa.jpg

JSM sig comparison (top: guy, bottom: guest house):

Spoiler

b8VySN0.jpg

upgUWj1.jpg

Btw, the signatures uploaded by the guy had been mysteriously deleted from his IG some days ago.

- A -

1 hour ago, Ros Rivera said:

It definitely looks like she respects him and feels comfortable around him. So Min has always been playful and chummy with her co-stars, but her interactions with Min Ki are different. It seems like they have many common interests too, apart from the fact that they're from the same province. Their chemistry is different, I dunno how to properly phrase it but based on the materials we've seen, it appears to me that she's also attracted to him somehow. What I can't tell is to what extent. I've been reminded of Somin's interview when she said that she usually gets attracted to someone who's "mature like an adult, one she can respect" . Well, we know from her recent interviews that she mentioned her Sunbae/oppa being very sunbae-like... And uhm, "mature". 

Side note: I hope SongSong Couple cupid puppy aka Kim Min Seok also works his magic to his "very close hyung" and "chingu". ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. 

I love your comments so much. I hope she 's  like him. Minki look like a gentleman and shy but he is an adult.Even I love him.  hhhhhhhhhhh

'Min Seok is cupid'  I love this idea.:heart:

17 minutes ago, velvetine said:

I compared JSM and LMK's signature between the ones uploaded by "the guy" and the owner of the guest house, to see if they're indeed the same person. Turns out the signatures' shape are a bit different, meaning they were two different persons (and there were two instances of LMK & JSM signing autographs by themselves, not accompanied with the rest of the cast).

Hide contents

06uo4B0.jpg

gtafJDa.jpg

Hide contents

b8VySN0.jpg

upgUWj1.jpg

Btw, the signatures uploaded by the guy had been mysteriously deleted from his IG some days ago.

- A -

Wow, you are so fast. Great job!!!

2 hours ago, snowping said:

After watching all the BTS and The things you shareI see clearly that Minki is interested and likes to Somin But I'm not sure how she felt about him.Her expression is not clear.

If u watch every bts/press material before/during/after the show you can’t not notice how she changed... she went to awkward stranger to friendly costar to let me glue myself to him and create our own little bubble. I think by the end of the show she also developed some feelings towards him. @velvetine amazing analysis chingu but I believe that guy and guesthouse owner met SoMinKi together, since they follow each other on IG. 

57 minutes ago, meiil said:

30 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

Even Bomi was there... 

26 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

So far... the BTS videos really showed LMK liking JSM a lot, which is natural, because she is a vibrant, beautiful girl; kind of " fateful" that they come from the same province, hence their own way of talking with each other. 

The BTS of the cold shooting night in Namhae...let's see it included the epic sunset kiss, drinking the rice wine & defending hubby, & the accidental hug while protecting wifey.  She was unusually happy & acting like a happy teenage girl... maybe, she really drank the rice wine?!

And the mystery of the Jeju guesthouse autographs ... were they alone together since he likes her & I think she likes him ... the mystery deepens ...

I try not to think of something ...  :phew: but i can't lol. something fishy,  miane .... :lol: let it stay in my mind only :D.

2 hours ago, snowping said:

Yup He's very obviously like her, and at the beginning she's respect him as Sunbaenim but then we could see it changes slowly ... she likes him no more sunbae, but become oppa :D

27 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Hide contents

06uo4B0.jpg

gtafJDa.jpg

Hide contents

b8VySN0.jpg

upgUWj1.jpg

- A -

Really cool analysis!, and yes we could see it was two different autographs. Hmm ... they might...

30 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Hide contents

06uo4B0.jpg

gtafJDa.jpg

Hide contents

b8VySN0.jpg

upgUWj1.jpg

- A -

Its totally obvious they are different signatures. The signature from the guy who met them named Bae Yongsik. Minki wrote (To yongsik-nim) somin wrote (To Bae Yongsik-nim). And the signature from guest house named Hyeonjoon. Minki wrote (To Hyeonjoon-nim) somin wrote (To Yesjun Hyeonjoon-nim) :)

6 hours ago, snowping said:

From a very new fan of both (I saw JSM in FIS and LMK in Daljas Spring), my opinion may not be as substantial as all of you long time fans of either one or both of them. However, this is my overall/ cumulative observation. 

I think LMK and JSM got each other’s backs — they are comrades, with a very obvious deep admiration and respect for one another. Some people may take this lightly and say it’s all professional and of course it is! But I bet in their line of work, it is difficult to find real friends. It is not to be taken lightly - there’s implicit trust for each other. It was beautiful to watch and in many ways, completely unexpected. And I venture to guess that their connection has completely taken them both by surprise. So- as a shipper, I am totally cool with them taking their time. 

5 hours ago, fayouamazing said:

Its totally obvious they are different signatures. The signature from the guy who met them named Bae Yongsik. Minki wrote (To yongsik-nim) somin wrote (To Bae Yongsik-nim). And the signature from guest house named Hyeonjoon. Minki wrote (To Hyeonjoon-nim) somin wrote (To Yesjun Hyeonjoon-nim) :)

Ah, thanks a lot for clearing that up, dear! It's not as obvious to us since we have zero Korean writing knowledge so all we could do was look at the shape, not the exact words, like looking at a hieroglpyh lol :D

1 hour ago, lc85 said:

From a very new fan of both (I saw JSM in FIS and LMK in Daljas Spring), my opinion may not be as substantial as all of you long time fans of either one or both of them. However, this is my overall/ cumulative observation. 

I think LMK and JSM got each other’s backs — they are comrades, with a very obvious deep admiration and respect for one another. Some people may take this lightly and say it’s all professional and of course it is! But I bet in their line of work, it is difficult to find real friends. It is not to be taken lightly - there’s implicit trust for each other. It was beautiful to watch and in many ways, completely unexpected. And I venture to guess that their connection has completely taken them both by surprise. So- as a shipper, I am totally cool with them taking their time. 

Thanks for explaining it beautifully. That is the kind of relationship I'm hoping for from this couple. The fact that there's very little exposure of their relationship outside of filming (and when there is, it's so subtle) makes me even more excited to ship these two. They have huge respect of each other, and seeing the ideal type of love they each have in the past (mature kind of person), such kind of respect has a high chance of blosoming into love. I can be patient. :wub:

- M -

Archived