Ayame

1 hour ago, velvetine said:

He said you're welcome, dear. :)

About Minseok's IG posts and comments... It may mean something or nothing at all. It's hard to know what he means as he's often being cryptic about it, which might be disguised as a joke, like when he commented in one of Somin's post with "Are you married?", or when he posts Minki's eye with the caption "This eye is smiling, whose eye is it?", in which the picture was possibly a cropped version of Minki's selfie with Somin at the wrap-up party. He even commented at the selfie pic with nothing but a long laugh, when it's supposed to be an emotional farewell message. :lol: 

These have been discussed in @fayouamazing's IG and minmincouple1616. You guys should give them a follow! They often post interesting theories related to Sominki couple. They're Indonesians like me but they usually post in English. :)

- M -

Did you remember There's a wise quote said... behind the jokes or kidding there was 50% chance a truth :D.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Shipping Fam,

I have forgotten which IG account it was but they had mentioned that Min Seok had commented something on So Min's IG to which she replied, "You want me to release the video?" I can't seem to find where she said this. Maybe it was mentioned in the thread already?

I love that they all have these private jokes and hidden stories together. 

The impression I got from when she wore over the thigh boots and hot pants during the wrap party was that she was making a clear distinction between herself as So Min vs the character Ji Ho. The style was such as departure from the Ji Ho's usual aesthetic. 

Either way, she looked gorgeous. 

It's getting cold where I am, and I know it's pretty cold in Korea right now. 

Anyway, wherever you may be, sending you all the warmest of wishes this Holiday Season. May your days be as warm as these two seem to be :)

ijjomnk.jpg

thanks @velvetine for pointing it out about the crop thing and to ig of @fayouamazing and minmin couple for the said crop thingy. if its already a topic here during my busy days and not visiting in this thread there are lots of question in my mind about the crop thing and minki's post.

so both post it on november 29 ( i don't know which ig post came first if:

minki's ig post 

or min seok post ( cropped minki's eye):

because of the help of velvetine, fayouamazing and minmincouple. i rechecked again the two ig post and i notice that if you look it closely specially minki's eyebag/ dark circle under the eye  and the current state of minki's eye,  its look like it's cropped on the picture of minki and so min picture... which resulted  to my many hypothetical questions:

1. i'm not a doctor so if someone can answer this, is  there a possible that the size of the  eyebag/dark circle under the eye  can be permanently? and cannot be change? ( coz on my personal experience when i have two weeks 2 hours sleep because of over time, my eyebag/dark circle under the eye during my day 2 of over time has different size during my day 7 and my day 14 over time? ( so that my normal mind will think it  was cropped on other minki's picture)

2. i'm not a techie or social media smart  if a filter picture can possible change to the other filter color (coz the color between the two ig is different) 

3. Is there a possible that the original one (not filtered) is in minseok ig post? if im not mistaken during media coverage i don't see minseok attended the party) a possible that because they have a group chat of all actors in btimfl the chat room is their way of sharing pictures? 

4. lastly the cryptic post of minseok on both ig:

a. on minseok ig with caption "they eyes are smiling who's eyes are you" why minseok post that kind of caption it's like we want to evaluate and ask our self because we know its minki's eyes that the question for minki is that "minki, why your eyes are smiling? 

b. minseok comment on minki' ig post  with somin with no words but laugh? 

i want to be in my normal mind.... but minseok..... makes my other side going crazy :)

10 minutes ago, renvic said:

thanks @velvetine for pointing it out about the crop thing and to ig of @fayouamazing and minmin couple for the said crop thingy. if its already a topic here during my busy days and not visiting in this thread there are lots of question in my mind about the crop thing and minki's post.

minki's ig post 

because of the help of velvetine, fayouamazing and minmincouple. i rechecked again the two ig post and i notice that if you look it closely specially minki's eyebag/ dark circle under the eye  and the current state of minki's eye,  its look like it's cropped on the picture of minki and so min picture... which resulted  to my many hypothetical questions:

1. i'm not a doctor so if someone can answer this, is  there a possible that the size of the  eyebag/dark circle under the eye  can be permanently? and cannot be change? ( coz on my personal experience when i have two weeks 2 hours sleep because of ever time, my eyebag/dark circle under the eye during my day 2 of over time has different size during my day 7 and my day 14 over time? ( so that my normal mind will think it  was cropped on other minki's picture)

2. i'm not a techie or social media smart  if a filter picture can possible chanhe to the other filter color (coz the color between the two ig is different) 

3. Is there a possible that the original one (not filtered) is in minseok ig post? if im not mistaken during media coverage i don't see minseok attended the party) a possible that because they have a group chat of all actors in btimfl the chat room is their way of sharing pictures? 

a. on minseok ig with caption "they eyes are smiling who's eyes are you" why minseok post that kind of caption it's like we want to evaluate and ask our self because we know its minki's eyes the question of "minki, why your eyes are smiling? 

i want to be in my normal mind.... but minseok..... makes my other side going crazy :)

It could be our cupid MS pointed and released his arrow to MK.

Well, that's just my delulu lol

Thank you @renvic for posting LMKs ig post again in this thread.

While I don’t have  the answers to your very interesting questions and observations (and now I’m curious too), I just wanted to say that LMKs photos by himself with the flowers - and right behind him is a pink sheet with bunnies — reminding me of his selfie with JSM and their bunny ears and the Kwai video...Yes, I know it’s such a random observation — but these 2 — we miss them.

@ahhhjummahhhjo aww - the photo of the two of them — they just looked super cozy and — in my shipper heart, there is an aura of contentment about them. Love it! 

1 hour ago, renvic said:

minki's ig post 

1. i'm not a doctor so if someone can answer this, is  there a possible that the size of the  eyebag/dark circle under the eye  can be permanently? and cannot be change? ( coz on my personal experience when i have two weeks 2 hours sleep because of ever time, my eyebag/dark circle under the eye during my day 2 of over time has different size during my day 7 and my day 14 over time? ( so that my normal mind will think it  was cropped on other minki's picture)

2. i'm not a techie or social media smart  if a filter picture can possible chanhe to the other filter color (coz the color between the two ig is different) 

a. on minseok ig with caption "they eyes are smiling who's eyes are you" why minseok post that kind of caption it's like we want to evaluate and ask our self because we know its minki's eyes the question of "minki, why your eyes are smiling? 

1. Rather than an eyebag, what you are seeing is an aegyo sal the fat is directly under the eyeball. The eyebags are located lower than that. Anyhow, an aegyo sal is quite ideal to the Korean Beauty standard since it gives off a youthful swollen appearance. That's one of Minki's distinct features when he smiles and have been quite absent recently due to not smiling as often as before.

photo317301.jpg

On the eye-bag question, it can increase or decrease depending on the water retention that is trapped in your eyebags. Sometimes the eye-bags become more permanent because of the frequent water retention and it can only be removed in a minor surgery/treatment. I recall a friend doing it and she said it was painful. 

2. The original photo of Minki and Somin in that selfie is more colored, but Minki put a BW filter to make the photo more vivid probably due to the low lighting or just purely out of aesthetic value. The one Minseok used is probably the original photo. How did MS got the photo? Probably Minki sent it to their chat box.

3. Yes most likely. They shared the chatbox with all the cast members so that the ones who cannot attend will also be able to be updated. I use the same platform, KakaoTalk. It can store photos as well.

4. Another possible answer for this is that MS is teasing Minki. For what? My delulu mind says it's because Minki is attracted to Somin and the non-smiling Minki suddenly smiled this big showing his famous eye smile that has been rarely seen nowadays in that selfie exclusive only with Somin. Hah

P.S.

in that Selfie...were they seated or standing? 

5 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

2. The original photo of Minki and Somin in that selfie is more colored, but Minki put a BW filter to make the photo more vivid probably due to the low lighting or just purely out of aesthetic value. The one Minseok used is probably the original photo. How did MS got the photo? Probably Minki sent it to their chat box.

3. Yes most likely. They shared the chatbox with all the cast members so that the ones who cannot attend will also be able to be updated. I use the same platform, KakaoTalk. It can store photos as well.

Sorry to cut your post, dear, but yes, I strongly believe they often share photos of themselves in their chat group. Another evidence is the photo of Minki and Minseok when they're exploring Jeju. It was definitely taken by the same device (probably Byung-Eun's) but both Minki and Minseok also have the photo and uploaded the same photo in their respective IG (same position, different take), which indicates the photos are shared in their group:

Really really curious about what Minseok (as well as the rest of the cast) knows about Minki and Somin. :huh:

- M -

@mydisplayname wow thanks for the explanation on the number 1.... hmmm so i guess minseok missed that kind of smile of minki because his role as sehee often smile during btimfl. yup i do have a kakao before. thats why im thinking they used kakao chat room for sharing of pics.

how i wished we also have chat room of all chingus here in this thread so we can talked  for the r19 topic just kidding. 

31 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

Question:  Am not really sure, but is this So Min???  This was screen-capped from the wrapped-up party video showing selfie pictures of party attendees with JSM and LMk. 

25630575_10210567110159483_1642643606_n.jpg?_nc_fx=ffjr1-2&oh=f425fd5567dc6405e8569ceb345e0f66&oe=5A3F682F

Here's the video.

Hide contents

That's an edited photo. You can see the original photo of Somin with a staff/fan at around 0:32 in that same video. :)

Not sure why the video uploader made such photo, perhaps to be used as video thumbnail to attract views. I personally am not too fond of edited photos like that one, but I guess to each their own. ^_^

- M -

3 hours ago, velvetine said:

That's an edited photo. You can see the original photo of Somin with a staff/fan at around 0:33 in that video. :)

I personally not too fond of edited photos like that one, but I guess to each their own. ^_^

- M -

Thank you so much.  I sometimes have a hard time identifying which is edited or not. lol Yes you're right, it's a selfie with the staff  Had you not mentioned that timing at around 0:33, I wouldn't have noticed  it. :) 

4 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Anyway, wherever you may be, sending you all the warmest of wishes this Holiday Season. May your days be as warm as these two seem to be :)

I'm a lurker shipper in this forum but I'm delurking to wish everyone a happy holidays too! I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and well. :heart: Let's also hope uri couple are doing well.

2 hours ago, eunji18 said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but in this picture, weren't they bodies extremely close to each other? What does everyone here think? Where did SM's right arm took place? Was it around LMK's waist? 

yeah, that's why I asked if they were sitting or standing.

9 hours ago, eunji18 said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but in this picture, weren't they bodies extremely close to each other? What does everyone here think? Where did SM's right arm took place? Was it around LMK's waist? 

Sorry to cut your post.  Zoom-in it, then look the encircled one.  Isn't that her right hand?

25675381_10210568366750897_34617800_n.jpg?_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&oh=597b37ea708eca935434320413e34af4&oe=5A3F6739

Archived