Ayame

Hello sominkis! I’m currently watching the show Secretary Kim, after watching Yoon’s Kitchen season II. Didn’t realize the connection between Secretary Kim and BTIMFL.

Really great to know that these 2 will have a cameo ❤️ They look happy.:blush:

Happy 4th of July to those who celebrate this holiday!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ucieh said:

In addition to the snail plushie in Secretary Kim on ep 6, there's also BTIMFL's OST as BGM when PSJ character was talking to his best friend on ep 8 (at 56:00 or below the video from IG).

The main reason I started watching Secretary Kim is because of PD-nim. I had a feeling LMK might do a cameo, but didn't expect they both would do cameo together.  What a feeling...kinda mixed feeling actually...anyway, hope we all enjoy it and thank you PD-nim! I'm your fan =D

Wow! Nice catch! :D I’m loving all the BTIMFL references.

Another big connection between the two dramas is that the actor who played Ji Ho’s dad is now playing the male lead’s dad. He’s also very funny in the role too.

Indeed, so nostalgic and so nice to see them as couple again..

Wish, that someday there will be BTLIOF 2 with the same cast, and kids like in the vide above :D

Lee min ki IG updates

Aaaaaaa I just finished watching the cameo and my heart! The feels..

Also the 돼요 part reminded me of that "bed scene" in episode 11 HAHA. Im with everyone here praying for a BTLIMF season 2!!

Also minki updating his IG after a long time and its a pic of the two of them. Aaaaa

With just a cameo, these two trended ... just an itsy, bitsy cameo!!! :rolleyes:  What sign does the drama gods need to give these three ( including PD-nim, of course) another  project together?!  

How beautiful are the seaside sets they choose for Sominki ... aside from being the Snail Couple, they can also be called the Sea Couple!:D

Finally, LMK looks good as a husband & a father!

What a romantic cameo! :wub: 

Park Seo Joon also had an ahjumma moment in Secretary Kim, like LMK in BTIMFL. Clamming vs. kimchi making. I still think kimchi making was funnier!

Don't think I need to watch the entire drama cuz our couple's cameo was all I needed to see ... imagine having a BTS for a cameo - wow!  :wub: Especially liked the fire effect when they looked at each other ... that's true chemistry.  Need translation of what they said in the clip. PD-nim is obviously fond of this couple and my gut is telling me they're getting together again for a drama probably next year ... just in time for JSM to shake off the intense drama she'd be doing soon.  As for LMK, his next drama sounds interesting since it's the female character changing into different persons.  Good luck on your future projects!

17 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Especially liked the fire effect when they looked at each other ... that's true chemistry.  Need translation of what they said in the clip

Found an English translated vid of the bts. Seems the fire effect was LMK mad or annoyed at being pulled too hard by JSM! :lol: Also, LMK watches the drama.

Archived