Ayame

EDIT: I just realized that my post is on the 100th page~ Happy 100 pages everyone! ^^v 

@fauna It does seem to be a different article, but I can't find a different article online yet. So I'm guessing it's a magazine or newspaper scan of a different article? The article itself is cut off (in the top left corner pic), so I can't really see anything there.

But for the headline right above LMK's picture, the headline says:

"I'm not interested in marriage right now."

And in the bottom section of the instagram post, it seems to be an excerpt from a different article. Here's what it says:

This is a wrapping paper book that has several different kinds of wrapping paper with retro-style patterns.

“I like to give books that I read as presents to my friends. I thought it was kind of dull to just hand over the books like that, so I started using wrapping paper since fall of last year.”

Recently, it seems like he’s been looking at many different kinds of wrapping paper.

Also, right next to the excerpt, there's a picture of a wrapping paper book. I looked it up, it seems to be this book, if anyone's curious:

e4NjQ4p.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Ayame said:

EDIT: I just realized that my post is on the 100th page~ Happy 100 pages everyone! ^^v 

@fauna It does seem to be a different article, but I can't find a different article online yet. So I'm guessing it's a magazine or newspaper scan of a different article? The article itself is cut off (in the top left corner pic), so I can't really see anything there.

But for the headline right above LMK's picture, the headline says:

"I'm not interested in marriage right now."

And in the bottom section of the instagram post, it seems to be an excerpt from a different article. Here's what it says:

This is a wrapping paper book that has several different kinds of wrapping paper with retro-style patterns.

“I like to give books that I read as presents to my friends. I thought it was kind of dull to just hand over the books like that, so I started using wrapping paper since fall of last year.”

Recently, it seems like he’s been looking at many different kinds of wrapping paper.

Happy 100 pages! :D

Interesting. It might be from the April 2018 edition of Hanryu Pia magazine. He is supposed to have an article in there, and it’s not available online.

Maybe he is married to his career right now, like Ha Ji Won.

He really is a bookworm! How sweet of him to think of his friends.

Thank you for the translations! :blush:

Happy 100 pages !!!

(Although, it's only a handful keeping the "Sominki" spirit alive ... it's alright!)

It warms my heart that she seems to always have a good time when they are together. The group was also having a good time making the commentary for the DVD as seen from the IG photos.

This girl is facing some difficult times ahead, given all the attention her boyfriend's anxiety disorder and military controversy have been getting;  she seems to be determined to stand by him. 

On 11/03/2018 at 1:47 PM, sierralainewalsh said:

Ayyy, thank you for the interview translations! And @Ayame for the clarification as well! It's nice to see you back in the thread!

I just got back from Korea and one week is too short. I didn't get to visit other places from the drama, except for one!

I managed to visit Yolo Cafe! (It's called Mu Cafe in real life). I seriously love the place. The vibe is so chill, playlist is great and coffee is delicious. They also serve food and beer! My friend (who isn't a fan but knows why I dragged her to the coffee shop) loved the place!  (might have convinced her to watch the drama too, haha!)

OMG so happy about this. It's sooooo cool. Meossita, meossita!!!

After watching BTIMFL, i have become fan of LMK and JSM. I like to read all the post abou them over here. Always come back to check for news update. I found this picture about LMK japan interview at weibo. Hope @Ayamewould translate the text again. Thanks a lot!

Hiiii! How's everyone? I saw an article about Minki being considered to be male lead in a JTBC Drama with Seo Hyun Jin called Beauty Inside! It'll be great to see him in a new drama since it's so hard to spot him out and about, haha.

Oh I found it!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/18/lee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin-talks-meet-drama-remake-beauty-inside/

I also remembered reading another article linking Somin to a new drama but I can't remember the details.. I'll try finding the posts. Haha.

JSM offered "Million Stars Falling from the Sky", originally a Japanese drama. The plot is very dark but I know she can handle it ... the male lead vibes so well with LMK since it's an anti-hero type but you know, Korean dramas do not repeat pairings immediately. 

Love the movie of "The Beauty Inside" but in the drama version, it's the girl who will undergo transformations ... looking forward to who these possible cameos will be ... maybe, JSM will be one of them??!! 

Thanks for the updates! It would be interesting to see LMK interact with different people - men, women, children, teens, adults, etc. - if he accepts the role. I'm not that keen on the pairing though (and no, this is not me being "protective" of LMK or whatever). I'm just not a fan of Seo Hyun Jin that much. I was expecting someone with the vibe or aura as Han Hyo Joo as the female lead (even if the roles are reversed).

12 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

JSM offered "Million Stars Falling from the Sky", originally a Japanese drama. The plot is very dark but I know she can handle it ... the male lead vibes so well with LMK since it's an anti-hero type but you know, Korean dramas do not repeat pairings immediately. 

Thank you! I found the info on instagram and I forgot which account. I'm sure she'll do great! 

As for repeat pairings, I remember Hwang Jung Eum-Ji Sung after more than a year and also Hwang Jung Eum - Park Seo Joon in the same year(!!) though Seo Joon was second lead in KMHM..It'll be really awesome if we get to see Minki and Somin in another project soon.

Also BTLIMF DVD will be released at the end of this month! So excited to get my copy!

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Thanks for the updates! It would be interesting to see LMK interact with different people - men, women, children, teens, adults, etc. - if he accepts the role. I'm not that keen on the pairing though (and no, this is not me being "protective" of LMK or whatever). I'm just not a fan of Seo Hyun Jin that much. I was expecting someone with the vibe or aura as Han Hyo Joo as the female lead (even if the roles are reversed).

I also hope MinKi will accept the role.. It will be fun to watch him being in love with different characters err faces.. coz basically she's the same person. I'm also wishing that other actress will be cast for the female lead, I've nothing against SHJ but she's somehow has a weak impression on me. But if the girl will change from time to time, then it should be better not to have a specific female lead.. 

• 2 weeks later...

@pinkchair Oh hey sorry for the late reply, I guess I didn't notice this notification. But sorry I can't translate it since it's harder for me to translate scanned articles versus ones that are online. Since I'm not completely fluent yet and I like to look up kanji I don't know, but some of the kanji are too small for me to read lol. It'd probably be a lot easier for a native speaker. Sorry >_<

Also letting everyone else know that I got my DVD & script books today:

AYg7l0x.png

sHaMybS.png

NCJfVvH.png

CvgDhQv.png

Lucky fans :)

Glad to see lee min ki again after long time, again in someone else post. Waiting for his update from account go_odx :wacko:

And anyone know the news about his casting for beauty inside? Is he accept it? 

Archived