Ayame

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone. I received my pre-ordered DVD and it came with both script books. I actually ordered the books from Gmarket Korea before finding out that the first batch of pre-orders would get them for free. Silly me. So I have a set of brand new script books to let go!

EDIT: Books have been sold. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw the post too :)

reading that post make me smile from ear to ear and erased my bad mood. hope they will appear as couple too :D

so far I really enjoying WWSK. It's remind me a lot about BTLIOF, especially with the sound effect they used in the drama

Finally, a small project together! Always knew the director is a SoMinki fan....:)

Tried watching his new drama "Why Secretary Kim?" but I don't like the main guy lead. Well, got to watch it again just for the precious SoMinki cameo! :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/29/lee-min-ki-jung-min-cameo-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

So excited to see them onscreen together.. Hope they will relive their roles as Sehee and Jiho.. but I wont be complaining if they wouldn't.. Minki is a scene stealer the last time he did a cameo (I miss Byung Hee <3) 
I'm not watching What's Wrong with Secretary Kim but I will surely check out the episode where our couple's cameo is in.. 

#BecauseThisLifeIsOurFirst #BecauseThisIsMyFirstLife #NamSeHee #YoonJiHo #LeeMinKi #JungSoMin #Sominki #이민기 #정소민 

Hopefully .... the director whispered in both of their ears a continuation of BTIMFL.  I mean, if he can convince them to make a cameo, just like that, for another drama ... shows they love working together!  

I read the news earlier, but only posting here now since I'm busy with IRL stuff... it's really nice that they get to appear on What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. I am enjoying that drama right now, so the cameo is like a bonus for me~

On 6/29/2018 at 1:13 PM, cgb1108 said:

Finally, a small project together! Always knew the director is a SoMinki fan....:)

Tried watching his new drama "Why Secretary Kim?" but I don't like the main guy lead. Well, got to watch it again just for the precious SoMinki cameo! :wub:

Yup! The director isn’t over SoMinki or BTIMFL yet. Can’t wait to see them as the female lead’s parents. I’m so glad LMK gets to play a rocker again. 

The director definitely has BTIMFL on his mind. He even put the BTIMFL snail plushie in the claw machine in an episode, and Kim Mi So tries to get it in her first attempt.

In addition to the snail plushie in Secretary Kim on ep 6, there's also BTIMFL's OST as BGM when PSJ character was talking to his best friend on ep 8 (at 56:00 or below the video from IG).

The main reason I started watching Secretary Kim is because of PD-nim. I had a feeling LMK might do a cameo, but didn't expect they both would do cameo together.  What a feeling...kinda mixed feeling actually...anyway, hope we all enjoy it and thank you PD-nim! I'm your fan =D

Archived