[Drama 2018] Rich Man, 리치맨 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

0ly40

[NAVER] SUHO ON ‘RICH MAN’

tumblr_inline_p8k9h434171uvw73d_500.png

• [NAVER] ‘Rich Man’ Kim Junmyeon x Ha Yeonsoo, from the very first episode,  interesting + heart fluttering + relatable

[+516; -30] It’s interesting

[+339; -21] Honestly, it was beyond my expectation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junmyeon was cute ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+209; -27] Ah it was really interesting. Suho’s acting is daebak good

[+188; -8] The writers wrote the script really well. I am a graduate seeking for employment, the scene where CEO Lee Yoochan was giving a speech made me think a lot ㅠㅠ I am looking forward to the 2nd episode

[+159; -11] Kim Junmyeon’s visual is like someone who walked out of some manga… He looks dope in a suit

[+49; -4] I flipped to the channel coincidentally and it was a scene where Ha Yeonsoo appeared, i ended up watching it till the end. As i was watching, Suho appeared too and his acting is good. At a glance, his character is one that is nasty and rude, but he digested (the character) really well and that really surprised me. Judging by his looks, i thought he would be acting as a nice character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Taejoon and Suho’s chemistry matches well too

[+42; -3] He is really just Lee Yoochan, to the extent that you wouldn’t even remember that he is EXO Suho. I think his acting here is better than before. The chemisty between the male actors are good, the chemistry between the male and female actors are good too, i really like the actor combinations…. The production is classy too…. 1 hour went by really quickly… It was really interesting… First of all, Kim Junmyeon… Is very handsome….. His face is a blessing (to us) really

[+37; -0] I think the acting was really good ㅋㅋ I was slightly worried because i’ve watched the original drama, but it’s interesting

[+37; -3] Suho acts really well ㅋㅋㅋ He is really like Lee Yoochan

[+25; -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because of Yoochan’s unique character, it’s really interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• [NAVER] ‘Rich Man’ first broadcast, could Ha Yeonsoo possibly be EXO Suho’s first love

[+246; -4] It’s really interesting ㅋㅋ

[+152; -2] Kim Junmyeon’s acting is really good ㅜㅜ His blistering remarks are insane… He was scary

[+84; -1] An hour that flew past.. An hour that existed only for Lee Yoochan and Kim Bora. The actors’ chemistry is daebak

[+72; -0] Suho’s acting is good

[+64; -0] Suho acted well!! ‘Rich Man’ is so interesting ㅎ

[+17; -0] A drama that made the time fly by quickly. So the male character is actually EXO, i’m surprised by how well he did ㅋㅋㅋ

[+13; -0] I thought Suho-nim would only take up nice characters because he has the looks of a model student. But he took up a rude character, the gap difference is really daebak…

[+5; -0] ‘Rich Man’ is more interesting that i expected it to be.. I didn’t even notice the time pass while watching it.. Suho acted really well. When he was giving blistering remarks, i felt scared as if he was saying it to me directly ㄷㄷ.. His diction was good, his expression, voice and actions were just as if he is CEO Lee Yoochan himself. His chemistry with actress Ha Yeonsoo was really good too. I want to faster watch the 2nd episode ㅠㅠ Fast forward 20 hours!! There are already best scenes from the 1st episode itself~ The last scene was amazing, keu ㅠㅠ The instant change in expression and the tears rolling in his eyes, such a professional acting, how can he do so well ㅠ Also Yeonsoo unnie who said her scripts continuously is really cool ㅠㅠ She is really a memory genius.. ‘Rich Man’ let’s hit daebak!!

[+5; -0] Suho is from Korea University of Arts, it’s not a place where anyone can go ㅋㅋ His acting is good, hwaiting!

cr

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just by mere coincidence, I watched  2 eps in one night :tongue: I cant say if I really enjoy it as yet but I cant wait to see CEO Lee's personality change where he will treat her with more respect  :wink:

Anyway OST 1 is released "HARD FOR ME" I think the lyrics has some meaning on our leads that they def do know each other and as the lyrics suggests it's hard for them to forget it each other. I really do hope she's Kim Boon Hong.

NVM I just read a bit of the 1st page of this thread...YIKES  <_< I guess I'll just watch it for the rom com laughs for now. :lol:

Im confused now is it or isnt it?? Do I wanna know? :huh:

Spoiler

See this looks like the KBS that Ceo Lee interact with and BR is wearing the same colour/pattern dress

and here is a FMV, it summarises the first 2 eps well plus Im eagerly waiting for the english lyrics. :D

Spoiler

Are you guys excited for todays eps? :wub:

• TRANS: "I would like to congratulate the winner of the hashtag event and send individual DM. Today, Kim Junmyeon turned into 'Yu-chan' Please check out 'Richman'! :blush:
Spoiler

DdS6tdxU0AMt7QD.jpg:large

Archived