Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I divided it to parts because it is easier to save. I stopped at episode 38. Still long way to go
  3. Fan arts Sr.Weibo @jewelsc dun worry not yet post that pics or video
  4. i can't wait too!!! it reminds me of princess and the pauper kind of switched life, VP is going to have so much fun being a fairy godmother to this pauper hehehe @Cayu18 Maybe... one of the future angsty parts or she gets hurt for him?? But JKJ and KYK were definitely making the reporters think they're a real couple in the interview but they just like to joke around w eachother???
  5. This is might be off topic. Since we're talking about future projects, I wouldn't mind seeing Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min in another drama again. Their chemistry was off the chart in Padam Padam. I watched and cried many times before. Even Lee Jung Jae is doing a drama, so come one. Strangely, I also want to see Jung Ho Kyung and Han Ji Min in a project. JHK's characters are usually quirky, so I think it'd be interesting to see. Since Ji Min is so busy with drama projects back to back, I think she might take a long break after this. However, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  6. I've been thinking. I want there to be a proposal, but considering that they've been portrayed pretty realistically as a couple, I want to see them talk about getting married first before Ryan proposes, unlike in other dramas where it comes as a total surprise to the female lead.
  7. yes, check the last pic. not sure but looks like kjk is teamed up with jsj and jsm with lks. lks was in yellow that day and the girl in blue jeans and yellow shirt looks like jsm. kjk is in red with the shorts.
  8. Namgoong Min Reveals Thoughts On Potential 2nd Season Of “Doctor Prisoner” by R. Jun After the success of his recent drama “Doctor Prisoner,” which concluded with finale ratings of 15.8 percent, Namgoong Min talked about demands for a second season. He said, “There were a lot of requests for a second season after ‘Chief Kim,’ and this time as well, a lot of people have said the subject matter is great. I was the lead of the drama and I feel positive [about a second season] after wrapping on a good note, but it’s really complicated with financial matters and the production company and broadcast station.” Namgoong Min said that if they do end up moving forward with a second season, he can’t sign on without seeing the script first. “I absolutely have to see if the setup of the story is enough to carry through 16 episodes, and whether it’s as fleshed out or more so than the first season.” The actor said his decision to join a project isn’t character-driven. “Even now, after seeing a script, I don’t think, ‘I’ve done this kind of character before, so next time I’ll play someone nice.’ Rather, if the script is fun and well-done, I’ll do any character. If the script feels incomplete, I think the decision not to do it is like a promise with the 100 [staff] members.” more https://www.soompi.com/article/1326358wpp/namgoong-min-reveals-thoughts-on-potential-2nd-season-of-doctor-prisoner
  9. 3 Reasons Why Viewers Are Already Excited For “WWW” by S. Park tvN is amping up excitement for the premiere of its upcoming series “WWW” with the latest preview! “WWW” is about three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies and their real romance with men. The cast includes Im Soo Jung (playing Bae Ta Mi), Jang Ki Yong (playing Park Mo Gun), Lee Da Hee (playing Cha Hyun), and Jun Hye Jin (playing Song Ka Kyung). 1. A fresh topic about career women at search engine companies Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) opens the preview by saying, “We at Unicorn manipulate real-time searches,” piquing viewers’ curiosity about the story behind the unpredictable portal site. It’s a topic that has not yet been addressed in dramas, and viewers are looking forward to how it will play out on screen. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1326307wpp/3-reasons-why-viewers-are-already-excited-for-www
  10. Just want to share the good news... HB finally confirmed his TVN drama today. So looking forward to this and can just picture out how good he'll be as a North Korean officer. His Confidential Assignment look is one of my favorite looks of him tbh. https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-confirmed-as-leads-of-new-tvn-romance-loves-crash-landing
  11. Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Meet The Mother Of All Questions In “Her Private Life” by D. S.kim tvN’s “Her Private Life” has released new stills for the upcoming episode! Spoiler In last week’s episodes of “Her Private Life,” a shocking truth about Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook)’s real mother was revealed. As it turns out, Cha Si An (ONE)’s mother Lee Sol (Lee Il Hwa) is also the biological mother of Ryan, who was given up for adoption when he was young. The drama left viewers in shock and in wonder why Ryan Gold’s mother had to give him up for adoption. The curiosity of viewers has increased even more as the drama unveiled stills of the upcoming episode on May 22, which show Kim Jae Wook, Park Min Young, ONE, and Lee Il Hwa exchanging a conversation in an elevator. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1326380wpp/kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-meet-the-mother-of-all-questions-in-her-private-life
  12. Haha, yes. Setting new standards for k-drama male leads. Ryan Gold fashion: Kim Jae-wook looks great in dark colours, not so much the plaids and pastels, but he's tall and has the physique to carry off most styles, so he looks hot anyway
  13. What do you guys here think abt DD so far ? btw, are you still hovering on Fujin ship? or already jumped for your life? haha I feel so peaceful in this drama as I don't ship any couple, and I'm not passionate abt any ship or love story.
  14. Hahahahahha! I love your optimistic take on him dearie! Lol. Its ironic that when he was in MS, we didnt feel the drought as much as now. Lolol. But its true, at some point.. he will be asked on his take on love, his previous costars and etc. If there isnt.. lmao.. then glorious is doing a damn good job of protecting namji and him.
  15. I confess I find it ridiculous that Wuyi didn’t think to confirm her pregnancy at her doctor’s ASAP. The home pregnancy test shouldn’t suffice. Now it will embarrassing for her if it’s a false alarm. I’m looking forward to episode 24 tomorrow.
  16. for real.. i think i need a break. lol same thoughts. lol i was waiting for that mbc host to interview him again.
  17. @newyee @lu09 , Esther is so much disparate, to stay in big home with everyone The writer only need to make off & on mode in her forehead & she would be perfect for everyone to handle
  1. Load more activity