[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

2 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Really? This is too exciting! His own thoughts about marriage or the marriage his’s attending? :)

Don't know but i am not expecting him to say yeah i wanna get married or i have someone  lol but one thing i noticed he coughed too hard hehehe

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reporter(i guess) asked mh "when can we hear good news from u?"

And he was like “me? *cough* aigoo coz I was born in 91, just 28 yrs old...still need to work hard”

Reporter “u can call us to your wedding”, mh “okay, i got it”

p.s. i can't stop laughing...u guys seriously needa thank god that i'm still awake 6sth in the morning 

feel like the reporter knows sth isn't it? I think I'm not the only one? Let's compare with the question for YH,

Reporter: "Aren't u envious?"

YH: "I'm very envious...I will someday...sorry I'm startled, didn't know there'd be question for me"

2 minutes ago, valc22 said:

And he was like “me? *cough* aigoo coz m born in 91, just 28 yrs old...still need to work hard”

p.s. i can't stop laughing...u guys seriously needa thank god that i'm still awake 6sth in the morning 

Oh so he is not thinking of getting married soon? 

2 minutes ago, valc22 said:

And he was like “me? *cough* aigoo coz m born in 91, just 28 yrs old...still need to work hard”

Hahaha reporter really got it!!  KMH what's the need to cough!! I expected this answer from him.. But the cough n the sly smile gave away!! 

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha reporter really got it!!  KMH what's the need to cough!! I expected this answer from him.. But the cough n the sly smile gave away!! 

But he said he is still young and need to work hard...... if this is really his thoughts, it is.............. how long do we need to wait..................

12 minutes ago, valc22 said:

@valc22 thank you fr your translations. He can just say not yet ..etc . ..no need to mention he was born in 91 and only 28 years old.Why he need to highlight his year born. So means he think tht he still young and dun think to get married. ....good or bad news chingu ...:blink:

4 minutes ago, cslove said:

But he said he is still young and need to work hard...... if this is really his thoughts, it is.............. how long do we need to wait..................

U expect him to tell I want to get married soon!!  That is really something else.. I think he gave the middle one.. He didnt deny that he will marry soon or not.. He just said he needs to work that doesn't associate with marriage.. It's like he is giving excuses lolz

Yup totally @icyphoenix

Anw got some stuff to do tonight so wont be here till late but just wanted to say maybe i am too deep in delulu but this doesn't change my view that we will get a wedding sometime this year.  Hahahahahahah

MH!!!!!! Lololol

And fyi I am so tickled by his response that while I was laughing my 3 yo drew a huge Sun on the living room floor in PERMANENT MARKER. OMG

4 minutes ago, valc22 said:

The questions for MH and YH are of totally different vibes, go back to my last post if u missed YH's one, the comparison

Completely agree.. Y asking KMH marriage questions not dating or envious??  It's like he is dating someone n the reporters r like when r u getting married??  The end was ROFL !! The reporter asking him to inform!! 

Archived