[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

This couple is dating with marriage in mind.. Reports says like that.. 

P. S.  Everyone's comments r lol soo funny!! It has been just 5 days of new year but already 7 to 9 relationships.. Everyone is like where is this all coming from..  Gosh!!  This is soo funny

This is a good thing. Keep the new couples coming. It will bring the MinWon couple out. They are both so romantic that they can’t resist being part of this movement. :heart:

2 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

This is a good thing. Keep the new couples coming. It will bring the MinWon couple out. They are both so romantic that they can’t resist being part of this movement. :heart:

I m waiting for MinWon!!..  Gosh!! We r really getting soo impatient!! I really  Hope we hear good news soon!! 

2 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Me too :D Can’t wait for this. 

Same here...

I read about minhwan datting, it's report that their start dating since 22 sept 2017, plan to held wedding in last dec but pending it. In just 4 month.., hope its not just beco pregnant issue.

So it make big possibility for our warm couple to make it quick to, not include the pregnant thing jeballl

1 minute ago, beyond17 said:

I’m confused about the alleged chubbiness. He lost weight playing HS and it made him look older but the way he looks now isn’t it close to normal for him? 

I don't think so he lost much weight for HS.. He looked the same like entertainer!!.. Many ppl  said he lost!!  But I couldn't find that.. Compared to entertainer n a cameo, he does look chubbier Now..  It might be his hairstyle or the way he is being photographed!!.. 

No offense ppl!! I think he looks cute y I don't know!! Even HJW looked chubbier recently..  It shows that they both r content n happy!!

@icyphoenixdefinitely. I can share something. I have had body image issues for years... But after learning to let go after watching HS  i also gained (some) weight. Hahahahahhaa. So maybe now they have found the one restricting calories and excessively exercising doesnt matter so much alr? LOL

But they will still maintain minimum standard im sure. HJW looks fuller (i dont have a better word but i dont mean she is fat) and healthier now. 

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't think so he lost much weight for HS.. He looked the same like entertainer!!.. Many ppl  said he lost!!  But I couldn't find that.. Compared to entertainer n a cameo, he does look chubbier Now..  It might be his hairstyle or the way he is being photographed!!.. 

No offense ppl!! I think he looks cute y I don't know!! Even HJW looked chubbier recently..  It shows that they both r content n happy!!

We need a KMH weight expert :D No matter what he looks like now or looked like before he’s handsome and I like that HJW isn’t as thin as some korean actresses. They are both healthy and happy.

Archived