[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kangjaehwa said:

Ahhmm his first onscreen kiss was oh yeon seo (new my sassy girl) in my husband's got a family 

Really but I read in some article that HJW was first.. I might have been misinformed lol

29 minutes ago, coppersun said:

Wow !just came to know that not only  kmh share same birthday with Hjw but same  blood group A too!Fate ......LOL

Wowww really!! Fated couple:wub:

@icyphoenixPhoenix I think it was just a smack kiss with d other drama like krystal, I saw it in yt...maybe a real kiss like this one in hs.

Where he asked for more takes...hihihi:lol::wub:...sad that we don't see the 2nd take coz it was taken far and u can only see minhyuk's back...that kiss took 6 to 8 seconds if am right at d bts, the 4th take u cant see also coz of his hair, but u can see d movement of their chin...:grimace:

12 minutes ago, jaehyun007 said:

@icyphoenixPhoenix I think it was just a smack kiss with d other drama like krystal, I saw it in yt...maybe a real kiss like this one in hs.

Where he asked for more takes...hihihi:lol::wub:...sad that we don't see the 2nd take coz it was taken far and u can only see minhyuk's back...that kiss took 6 to 8 seconds if am right at d bts, the 4th take u cant see also coz of his hair, but u can see d movement of their chin...:grimace:

Yes agree.. I hope the second kiss is more deeper 

2 hours ago, valc22 said:

that's what I was thinking abt, actually both of them didn't post any "proper pic" tgt (only two of them) after Sep 23 which is 3 days after the ep 13 (kissing scene)...should we discuss over the timeline thing between these two coz i kinda feel like they start acting slightly different after the bts of "teacher's cancer" case, starting from the bus accident bts? could my delusions tho?:tongue:

Hi @valc22. Thank you for all the translation!  Yes, count me in on discussing their IG timeline. 

I just checked KMH's IG and you are right,  there is no more picture of just the two of them after Sept 23rd. He posted  three pictures on Sept 28, him taking a picture of the view, the sea view and HJW taking a picture of the sea view as well. And the caption about the view when translated says, "the moment we make together." Now that made me curious especially he posted the picture of Jiwonnie after. I think that was the turning point for me to ship or not to ship, hahaha. The comments on those pictures vary from fans being curious to telling KMH to date and tell HJW he likes her. Hilarious!

Those who have been following MH's IG or his long time fans also find his IG posts a little different. For me, it seemed he is trying hard not to "fanboy"(for lack of a better term as of this time) over HJW but find it so hard not too. :D While HJW is so careful in not posting a proper picture of her and MH which is kind of obvious, :wub: because she has one with LSW and Dentist Cha. 

I remember in one of her interviews or articles, HJW mentioned she is too dense and oblivious about somebody liking her. She just doesn't know and get the signals. So, the guy should be more mature and straightforward. In their family pictorial for InStyle,  her late father also mentioned that he really likes to see Haet Nim (HJW's real name) to find a man who will love her. Truly hope that she will find her partner soon. 

2 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Yes! And my husband is getting jealous. He doesn't like listening to me when I talk about HJW. I told him HJW's drama that I'm watching is going to end soon. (I was hoping he would symphatize) But he's so happy he wants to celebrate. LOL.

you and me both..  my hubby was irrational too esp.  talking about HS .. now it is near ending all he said was OK now you will be back to normal after this .. hahahaha

HS really change me..  it Makes me RL ship so hard and stalk forums like this for further info hahaha..

Is anyone following LSW's ig? Is he following HJW? Is he taking a lot of pictures with the leads?

It seems to me that KMH enjoys taking selfies, the group photo at the the other thread taken by him but not found on his ig. Where is it posted?

21 minutes ago, elfvanvan said:

you and me both..  my hubby was irrational too esp.  talking about HS .. now it is near ending all he said was OK now you will be back to normal after this .. hahahaha

HS really change me..  it Makes me RL ship so hard and stalk forums like this for further info hahaha..

Are you sure you can be back to normal with this RL shipping going on? Hahaha.

3 hours ago, monki said:

Not actual crying, but tears in his right eye when HJW walked away @2:13. You go back and check and let me know if you see it?

My gosh, Monki, after multiple times of rewatching i finally saw it, it is a flash of tears that is so not obvious. I really have to give it to you for noticing it. Kudos. I wonder what can then escape your eyes. Lol. 

28 minutes ago, monki said:

Is anyone following LSW's ig? Is he following HJW? Is he taking a lot of pictures with the leads?

It seems to me that KMH enjoys taking selfies, the group photo at the the other thread taken by him but not found on his ig. Where is it posted?

Lsw dont following hjw until now. He also dont following kmh and other cast of HS. I dont know why. Lol. Hjw already following him but i dont know since when. But why you ask LSW? I have feeling at first hjw attract by his sense of humour. I can see why..He is really hilarious :D

9 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

I created a slow-mo GIF haha! Didn't KMH look at it?

[video-to-gif output image]

After he discovered her hands, to me he was like putting his arm on her hands to keep her warm omg so sweet:flushed:

giphy.gif

Found this moment so cute lol, the way they smile tgt at the same time:tongue:am i too much? 

Finally, it is Wed again, i hope MBC does not pull the same stun as last week, screen news and then we can only start at 11pm. Btw, how come other stations not screening the baseball games. 

I think HJW also enjoy watching baseball and i recalled she went to games to throw balls too. I think KMH too right? I saw him in pics playing some games. Another thing they can enjoy togther. Lol.

38 minutes ago, cslove said:

Finally, it is Wed again, i hope MBC does not pull the same stun as last week, screen news and then we can only start at 11pm. Btw, how come other stations not screening the baseball games. 

I think HJW also enjoy watching baseball and i recalled she went to games to throw balls too. I think KMH too right? I saw him in pics playing some games. Another thing they can enjoy togther. Lol.

Wow, they have so many similarities and hobbies alike. Pet lovers (cat n dog), playing Golf, interest with Flowers, taking pics of Nature Scene, and esp HJW eonni's ideal type is the man who can cook, n KMH indeed can cook...

Archived