[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

I guess it was sunset. There was another grp photo taken with similar background and dentist Cha and HJW took a selfie together and they wore same clothes as grp photo. I doubt the entire cast would wake up so early to capture sunrise.

Ps: HJW mentioned sunset in her ig.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling sad having to count down to the last few epi of HS and not being able to guess the developments of our lovely couple. Even the IG post from them might not be related anymore. 

Wonder how does KMH and HJW feels that it is coming to the end soon and having to leave such a beautiful place. Hope we can get interviews on them after the drama. 

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=ZDBlNmFiYzgtMGMwMS00ZTQyLTk5M2MtNzFkYmZlNzI3NGU5&sourceId=urlshare

Posted in the HS thread already, juz in case ppl missed it.

This is the demand survey for the production of director's edition Blu-ray DVD, just fill in the form if you're interested in getting one.

(The production is NOT confirmed yet, it depends on how many ppl would buy it. It's not as common to produce director's edition DVD for kdramas compared to the past, idk why...)

They would probably include the commentary section by our OTP and more BTS videos, etc., the price is not announced yet (but I'm definitely getting one regardless the price, I can sell my organs for my favourite HS&OTP :heart: hahaha I'm so excited). 

56 minutes ago, valc22 said:

This is the demand survey for the production of director's edition Blu-ray DVD, just fill in the form if you're interested in getting one.

(The production is NOT confirmed yet, it depends on how many ppl would buy it. It's not as common to produce director's edition DVD for kdramas compared to the past, idk why...)

They would probably include the commentary section by our OTP and more BTS videos, etc., the price is not announced yet (but I'm definitely getting one regardless the price, I can sell my organs for my favourite HS&OTP :heart: hahaha I'm so excited). 

Wah...you are so extreme. LOL

I cannot understand the next page. Two buttons, what does the first button and 2nd button mean. 

Looks like more demand from overseas.

4 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Yesterday HJW posted a photo of the sunset.

He even had a photo with dentist Cha. I was so hoping there was a photo together with KMH. But today KMH posted a similar photo. Is this a sunset or sunrise, what does the caption say?

5YS7ei1CScm5YkDCDPoeRw.png4vxtDpT-TV_lsuFsakMt6g.png

Someone take KMH back from far away, he want take the sunset pict but someone take his picture from far. 

54 minutes ago, Pyori said:

Someone take KMH back from far away, he want take the sunset pict but someone take his picture from far. 

that picture at KMH's IG taken by HJW and another one posted by HJW taken by KMH.. then they change each other. thats why sunset posted by HJW looked more clear hahaha..

don't mixed your mind, just live in delululand hahaha :D

22 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

KMH's insta is abt sunrise guys!! One posts sunset n another posts sunrise.. What's going on!! U guys can think on

New KMH instagram reminding us to watch HS after baseball game 

I also think that was a pic of sunrise, coz he mentioned "좋은 아침" in his caption which means good morning. What kind of people on earth would ever post a sunset pic saying good morning to ppl lol

4 minutes ago, valc22 said:

I also think that was a pic of sunrise, coz he mentioned "좋은 아침" in his caption which means good morning. What kind of people on earth would ever post a sunset pic saying good morning to ppl lol

They r truly natural couple lol.. Always posting nature in their instagram B)

19 minutes ago, valc22 said:

It was a sunset pix. Taken similiar time as HJW's. He only posted it this morning as morning greeting I believe.

44 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

The SeGa one was around 120SGD. I'm guessing this one would be similarly priced. 

Also guessing it's not as common to produce these anymore given how much info there is online nowadays and also the ongoing strikes.

You bought the SeGe's? Was the content a lot more than what was available online then?

I am thinking whether it is worth paying so much if only get a little extra bts?

The baby looked real :)

55 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

KMH's insta is abt sunrise guys!! One posts sunset n another posts sunrise.. What's going on!! U guys can think on

New KMH instagram reminding us to watch HS after baseball game 

Look at the baby............  where is HJW? Going bogus waiting for next epi while fire fighting at work. Lol. 

Archived