[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

I tried downloading and checking the slow mo. It seems he did not touch, but their hands touched since their hands are so close. All I see is they are sitting very close to each other. While LSW seems to be on the floor? Hahaha my delulu is they are sitting together even before the script were given to them. Hahaha! Delulu everywhere. lols

No.. it happened before the scene in your gifs. When HJW reading the script and said 'fighting' then somehow it looked like KMH touched her palms to me. Delulu eyes overload haha

Then @monki just wake me up :tongue: hahaha

There was so little on screen skinship that I had to turn to bts to keep my shipper's heart strong, haha

The gun shot bts provided a very long hug of 21 sec, after they parted when cut was called, she appeared to raise her hand to touch him... Too brief cant see very well, another pair of eyes?

17 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Hello chingus.

I just have to ask. Do you guys think HJW and KMH are talking what to post on their IGs? Too much similarities sometimes. Do you also think they sort of talk to each other or give messages to each other in IG. Again, my imagination going crazy for these two :tongue:

Aigooo... of course they have chingu aaa...

Do you remember what KMH comment when HJW post a blur picture to promote HS before? KMH laugh and said that he gonna teach her how to post pictures in high quality lol. And one day we saw HJW spamming photos in her IG at same times, of course it happens after he teaches her because she become addicted haha.

After that we got shocked with a cafe picture... so there is no doubt.. they have messages with each others haha:tongue:

( OMG.. I feel annoyed every time I see my profile picture :crazy:)

5 hours ago, monki said:

Dear shippers, any discovery from this week's bts? I couldnt find anything special except that HJW was in her usual caring manner towards KMH after director's cut. 

KMH was also a perfect gentleman not laying hands on her unnecessarily.

I feel KMH was nervous when they are shooting the action scene with the gangster. Isn't it his hope to act in an action film/drama? He looks pressured,  asking HJW if what he is doing is correct. HJW was really caring though. I think one reason why her coworkers like her. 

22 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

OMG.. I feel annoyed every time I see my profile picture :crazy:)

It makes me laugh to see you and the other chingus' profile photo. Sorry chingus. LOL. I wonder what other people in other thread think when they see it. LOLS

I think our couple in HS less of skinship and romantic scene even after KH confesse. At episode 33 and 34 the scene when they walking at the park.  they even not holding hand...:( its really disappointed. also BTS KMH looks too serious and under pressure

8 minutes ago, Pyori said:

I think our couple in HS less of skinship and romantic scene even after KH confesse. At episode 33 and 34 the scene when they walking at the park.  they even not holding hand...:( it really disappointed me. aAso BTS KMH looks too serious and under pressure

The playful joyous KMH is no more in recent bts...why? He looked serious most of the time and also not much interaction with hjw unlike before.

Feeling sad that HS only has one week left, upset that writer doesnt care about viewers request for more otp time and kiss scene. Really hope that this drama doesnt leave us with huge disappointment with no further kiss scene....how many kiss scene did hwang jini have?

@monki hes probably tired from filming and keeping up w drum practice and the content of the script hasn't exactly been light either, not as easy to chill and get a good take! hjw is a veteran so it's easier for her but this would be his first role with such heavy emotions, of course he wants to do well 

30 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@monki hes probably tired from filming and keeping up w drum practice and the content of the script hasn't exactly been light either, not as easy to chill and get a good take! hjw is a veteran so it's easier for her but this would be his first role with such heavy emotions, of course he wants to do well 

Thanks, totally make sense. 

Please bear with my profile pix until next week as i lost the bet.  I didnt put the doosung chairman coz i dont like that character  and i know many of u will use that. Anyway thanks for the updates on our OTP. I will miss them and you guys. This has been a memorable and enjoyable journey with you guys who made me come out from my lurking mode hahaha.  Lets enjoy  the remaining eps of HS.

23 minutes ago, kismet123 said:

Please bear with my profile pix until next week as i lost the bet.  I didnt put the doosung chairman coz i dont like that character  and i know many of u will use that. Anyway thanks for the updates on our OTP. I will miss them and you guys. This has been a memorable and enjoyable journey with you guys who made me come out from my lurking mode hahaha.  Lets enjoy  the remaining eps of HS.

we understand dont worry about it, your avatar is better than that annoying chairman hahaha..  and for losing the bet its writernims fault hahaha

@monki haha hjw uploaded three pics. U have to go to the instagram app and her account and swipe left on the pic. I'm not sure we can swipe left in the soompi link? 

@happyy fwiw yes their shoes look alike ! I like these small touches in kdramas, SEJ had the reeboks but now she and KH are tgt they seem to have couple shoes. :)

4 hours ago, JacquelinQ said:

I have feeling that KMH feel sad because he left few days he will separate with his Beautiful noona 

yes, it really could be now they are feeling separation anxiety.

The shooting scene came before the hospital scene (where we see more skinship, hahaha) and it is quite intense. Looks like they want to do very well especially KMH. I admire him for being dedicated and seemed like he doesn't want to disappoint everyone and maybe particularly HJW :D It is sweet to see Jiwonnie supporting MH. 

Archived