[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

8 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Oh i c ..thank for information

You are welcome :D this happens with most celebs when you are in same dorm or division they get celebs sig for their family members back home when they ask for it!

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like finally he confirmed lol :D one more casting announcement to go(for which auditions took place )then we can get news about script reading.Hope shooting in overseas start after chuseok holidays coz at that time mh for 1st time  will get few days off(if not then there is nothing we can do :D).As on the day when he is assigned somewhere(hopefully near seoul :D) after basic training completion then he may get few hours off(as i have read but not 100% sure)

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix ahh its so similar lol:D i miss my hyunjae too:(JI won is still on hiatus mode lol here we were thinking atleast she will keep updating but:D(countdown for mh is itself hard now ji won too hope not longer period plzz update:wub: D-16)

Let's hope she updates at least flowers or something! They r very similar.. They r noona donsaeng couple too!! Very similar to HyunJae!! I m very crazy abt this show after HS!! Which dramas r u watching? 

32 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Let's hope she updates at least flowers or something! They r very similar.. They r noona donsaeng couple too!! Very similar to HyunJae!! I m very crazy abt this show after HS!! Which dramas r u watching? 

hope so :D currently i am watching time (melodramas attract me :D),familiar wife from current shows and six flying dragon(its an old drama n its historical again my  fav genre)

p.s Today is bts concert n V definitely would have invited ji won hope someone clicks pic of her if she went there or it would be better if she herself post her pic lol:Dor yulis eonnie

got the pic cr uploader 

yulis eonnie too

you guys are welcome :Dthanks to the person who clicked the pic.I had this feeling that she will appear either today or tmrw(   actually forgot that today was their concert but  few pics from concert appeared on my tl then i thought ji won must have been invited by V)

p.s lol:D anyways

Finally she posted lol:sweatingbullets::wub:

Why do i feel like she is preparing something (like learning piano and here he is another artist friend of ji won)Funny thing is that only in recent update(last one -9th August ,now this one) she has tagged the person lol coz she never did that before as far as i have seen in her previous posts:Dsince she joined insta(correct me if i am wrong)

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Finally she posted lol:sweatingbullets::wub:

Why do i feel like she is preparing something (like learning piano and here he is another artist friend of ji won)Funny thing is that only in recent update(last one -9th August ,now this one) she has tagged the person lol coz she never did that before as far as i have seen in her previous posts:Dsince she joined insta(correct me if i am wrong)

Yes agreee dear hihihihihihihi ...and now she is mention her friend :D

Archived