[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

20 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Hope so icy even if they meet we will never get to know lmaoo:D:D.

Yupp i am watching ruyi's love in royal palace damnn its soo good.I am loving the leading lady soo much specially her voice is so distinct n wallace huo the guy is dreamy lol (but no of episode is 88 i guess :sweatingbullets::D

I too started ruyi but left it seeing number of episodes.. I loved WH in the journey of the flower.. He is amazing!! I have painstakingly completed heavy sweetness n ash like frost.. I m just taking a break from c dramas only see one drama that's my ID is Gangnam Beauty.. I may start rise of phoenixes when the subbing starts lolz.. Too many dramas in watch list but unable to watch any lolz!! 

I know we can't see them.. But I want to see our MinWon together!! At least a gathering pic!! 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too started ruyi but left it seeing number of episodes.. I loved WH in the journey of the flower.. He is amazing!! I have painstakingly completed heavy sweetness n ash like frost.. I m just taking a break from c dramas only see one drama that's my ID is Gangnam Beauty.. I may start rise of phoenixes when the subbing starts lolz.. Too many dramas in watch list but unable to watch any lolz!! 

I know we can't see them.. But I want to see our MinWon together!! At least a gathering pic!! 

I have watched only few cdrama  (bubu jing xin,princess weiyoung-dropped it after 25th episode, nirvana in fire)as long as the plot is interesting (trailer does looked good)will watch it otherwise :Di will try to watch  kings woman next n mr sunshine when it ends.

Atleast we will get pics of ji won tmrw n hopefully minhyuk too(i am counting on his friends or random fan as i have no expectations from his forever salty 1-2 fansites:D not all of them)

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I have watched only few cdrama  (bubu jing xin,princess weiyoung-dropped it after 25th episode, nirvana in fire)as long as the plot is interesting (trailer does looked good)will watch it otherwise :Di will try to watch  kings woman next n mr sunshine when it ends.

Atleast we will get pics of ji won tmrw n hopefully minhyuk too(i am counting on his friends or random fan as i have no expectations from his forever salty 1-2 fansites:D not all )

I have watched many c dramas.. I love their historical n fantasy dramas more than kdrama historical.. It's vice versa for modern dramas 

Hopefully we get both of their pics!! 

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have watched many c dramas.. I love their historical n fantasy dramas more than kdrama historical.. It's vice versa for modern dramas 

Hopefully we get both of their pics!! 

Historical and romance plus melodrama i love the combination :D but not too much of fantasy :sweatingbullets:. Agree C historical dramas are on different level from costumes to everything in comparison to k dramas his.

Hope so♥

Shiniiiii updated don't know whats written but him posting i guess he completed his training(1 day before may be due recent changes in military rules as i checked big bang members enlistment n training completion dates :sweatingbullets::D) Minhyukshiee if you have completed urs plzz do update lol :D

8 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Shiniiiii updated don't know whats written but him posting i guess he completed his training(1 day before may be due recent changes in military rules as i checked big bang members enlistment n training completion dates :sweatingbullets::D) Minhyukshiee if you have completed urs plzz do update lol :D

I too saw.. My oppa looks fine... Minhyukkah plz update when u complete ur training!! Hope he doesn't forget to give his fans some assurance!! 

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too saw.. My oppa looks fine... Minhyukkah plz update when u complete ur training!! Hope he doesn't forget to give his fans some assurance!! 

He looks too good ♥ plzz minhyukshiee :D don't forget to update

Even if he didn't updated atleast some random person would have same like shini saw few videos n a pic too anyway will wait till tmrw may be someone from his friends/fans may update or lazy FNC itself:Dor his actual ceremony is tmrw guessing game continues :D

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Even if he didn't updated atleast some random person would have same like shini saw few videos n a pic too anyway will wait till tmrw may be someone from his friends/fans may update or lazy FNC itself:Dor his actual ceremony is tmrw guessing game continues :D

Hwaiting for it!! Let's see if we see something by tomorrow!! 

Morning Guys ...and still waiting Mr KANGGUN for update ..and today crocodile event in Suwon City ...and only nine kilometers from Yongin City...hihihi ...Yongin City where division 555 is located .... and delulu i don't care hahahaha

MINWON :wub:

I guessed right today only MH completed his basic training (fans have been congratulating him since morning on his completion )hope someone will share the pics and woahh she was indeed prep. a mv so i guessed this one right too :D:D

P.s he may update or may not well its okay he should spend time with his dear ones in the time given.Minhyukaah we are so proud of you,takr care of urself n keep fighting!.Lets see where he will get assigned now 

Hoping to see some pics of minhyukkah like my oppa's yesterday.. But it's OK!! I hope he takes care of his health n enjoys with his loves one.. I guess jiwon will also start shooting for drama by the end of September!! Hope both spend their time happily!! :wub:

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hoping to see some pics of minhyukkah like my oppa's yesterday.. But it's OK!! I hope he takes care of his health n enjoys with his loves one.. I guess jiwon will also start shooting for drama by the end of September!! Hope both spend their time happily!! :wub:

Yes wishing him good physical and mental health.For ji won drama once the script reading is done shooting will most probably start 

Waaahh our minhyuk got 1st in training boot camp chukahae minhyukaah ♥and he was the first one who got discharged from 55th division soo proud of you.I don't know when or where he will assigned to hope we will get some news about that too

Archived