[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks @icyphoenix for info second time someone from ji won agency is joining her in drama first HS an now prometheus its good lol:D in another news saw drama will be shifting for 2019 broadcast which is good considering the there is still no news about second lead plus the auditions too will be held in this month.Finally all members are in ms:(

Ji won cooking lol :D :D ehh her cooking skills are not that great but she was boasting during her bday party event that everyone there praised her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we will see on sunday (may be someone has guided her lil bit :D:D before going to mars :P)

Cr nay

Hello all chingu... i'm in gloomy mood.

Missing our couple, re-watch HS BTS.

And...somehow it made me sad, their sweet smile while looking at each other, their simple gesture and laughter. Oh, i just felt empty and hoping to see them together again.

Until today, none of the new k-drama can beat HS in my heart. No addiction at all. I'm waiting for Jiwon new drama to fade this feeling.

Archived