[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tiwul97 lol yulis eonnie was so silent in her ig  these few months plus her ig updates not coinciding with ji won updates (coz they would usually post around same thing whenever they were out together) now finally after long time they are out together :D:Pnice to think about lol:D

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

That's not ji won i think member of chick n chic(you can check her previous posts from the same place with same person as in here n that doesn't look like ji won)

oh..thanks u dear.. i checked..that's not ji won... my eyes have problem :D

10 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Waiting for Jiwon update ..hehehe ...MinWon Fighting ...hihihihihihi

Lol she didn't :D  was waiting coz she reminded us about galileo every sunday atleast she should have posted about her garden n flowers kkkkk :D.Hoping to see some updates about Prometheus too it's been a month since ji won was confirmed!. Hopefully we can get some news about mh once he completes his basic training a pic would be icing on cake :D

@snowwhitehl mine is radio he looks sooo hot in that video :rolleyes::D but yeah in domino i really the intro part *the whole drumming*♥.I miss him too but we have to wait for long period sigh,hope he is doing fine there.I really love the robo can n ji won interaction lol:D poor thing always get hits :D,thanks @tiwul97 for sharing the clips

Saw pic of mh he looks so young :Dbut some of his korean fans saying not to share it on sns due to strict military rules:rolleyes:(i guess rules are strict only for him coz for other celebs they n their fans freely share pics,even their friends too upload i seriously don't get them as if they have did some crime so their pics can't be shared this strict military rules thing is bullsh*t i ain't buying that coz rules are same for everyone smh!)

P.s if anyone want to see the pic can dm me coz i am not in mood to see wars just coz of a single pic sigh! N they will get another reason to blame "shippers" lol :D

P.s  saw pics are already being shared by some fans :D:Dn its not a crime to share plus the korean fans should be bit understanding coz these pics are the only source through which we can get that they are doing fine in ms.

I am so happy to see him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Yes dear @17ncbm  i saw the photo hihihihi...there is a thin mustache..and Gun cute hehehe ..i miss him and Jiwon please update ..stop hiatus hahaha

By the way ...Lee Jung Hyun..tomorrow go to military service...

Yeah he is looking cute :Dfighting minhyukaah ♥hope ji won won't stop updating lol :D.Yes saw the news about jong his friends actually mentioned in the caption lol he was trying not to reveal it :D

Archived