Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

@icyphoenixyeah that one :Dlol shini remain unbothered :D.

Not related to our couple but this tweet really made me happy

Lol these oppa is mine(eonnies too) fansites who close down their site just cause their idols/artists are revealed to be dating need to learn from this :ph34r::P

• Like 4

@17ncbm I have to agree with this.. The male idol fans mostly not all but they stop following the idol when he gets in relationship or gets married.. I think many have Cinderella syndrome.. When it broke their love is gone, soo shallow lolz:crazy:.. Hope the fans be mature!!

• Like 4

Good to see her ♥so she didn't cut her hair(as many fans were guessing :Dnot me coz seriously who would have wore those winter clothes right now lol :D)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

And Jiwon with Yulis i think and :Dhahaha..back to Yulis for a while ..because Mr. Kanggun is in military service hahahaha

• LOL 6

@tiwul97 lol yulis eonnie was so silent in her ig  these few months plus her ig updates not coinciding with ji won updates (coz they would usually post around same thing whenever they were out together) now finally after long time they are out together :D:Pnice to think about lol:D

• LOL 7

That's not ji won i think member of chick n chic(you can check her previous posts from the same place with same person as in here n that doesn't look like ji won)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

That's not ji won i think member of chick n chic(you can check her previous posts from the same place with same person as in here n that doesn't look like ji won)

oh..thanks u dear.. i checked..that's not ji won... my eyes have problem :D

• LOL 5

57 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

oh..thanks u dear.. i checked..that's not ji won... my eyes have problem :D

Ur welcome dear :D

Hope ji won will update tmrw :D

• Like 5

10 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Waiting for Jiwon update ..hehehe ...MinWon Fighting ...hihihihihihi

Lol she didn't :D  was waiting coz she reminded us about galileo every sunday atleast she should have posted about her garden n flowers kkkkk :D.Hoping to see some updates about Prometheus too it's been a month since ji won was confirmed!. Hopefully we can get some news about mh once he completes his basic training a pic would be icing on cake :D

• Like 5

ah JIWON back hiatus again hehehehehehe ..I miss her and Kang Min Hyuk too ..I Miss Him

292a313e-bef9-459e-be5d-dea9bf595cbb.png

2844d234-fab2-48b9-8f12-d7c9ec6bc405.png

63e8993d-b4b9-4374-ad94-a07d79e18c2e.png

capture by video from tvN

• Like 5