[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @17ncbm for collecting and comparing hjw’s statements in earlier and recent interviews. Very interesting post. :heart:. I agree that in two years’ time we will know one way or the other. I’ll be happy for her no matter what but if it’s kmh she is planning a future with I’ll be thrilled about it. :D

And thank you for the gorgeous close up pictures from the dvd box set. I’m so excited and curious if we’ll get to learn more about minwon from the bts!! :wub:

Please give us more like this.......  :D

Or this...

And don’t leave out the hot hotel kiss...:ph34r::D. Some close up pictures/ a video from a new angle  - well-lit or a full description from one of our dear shippers. If I only get to hear about it I hope @lilowon will get to see it and share her thoughts about it in here too. That would be so entertaining and :ph34r:. Lol

@beyond17 you are most welcome dear ♥yeah lets see what happens during these 2 yrs :D n hope the japan dvs will contain more new bts.They look so good together :wub:(they always do )n those close up pics hehe

Fynn4Y4.jpg

New pic D-578(by first week of September he will complete his basic training after that he will be assigned somewhere n i guess he can access internet there n on weekends he can have visitors too).

unseen photo ? or only me i have never seen it

1 hour ago, cslove said:

Singapore's Poh Kim did sell the Dvd but it is without bts. So only the Japan version has it, is it?  Does the Japan version has Eng Subtitles, anyone knows? Pls share thanks 

Only japanese subtitles ...

Ohhh new bts pic their eyelock though *melting* :wub: may be they were practicing coz both of them aren't wearing their white doctor coat n earlier also we have seen pics where minhyuk was just wearing his tank top :D:D.Ji won why so silent update juseyo :D

1 hour ago, snowwhitehl said:

exactly that's new pic. i also have never seen it 

Plus here minhyuk is holding a fan for ji won which is definitely not in the scene shown in the drama or in earlier bts pics that we have seen :D.Hope more pics will be out!

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Y is she soo silent? The ninja queen is back! Did the shooting start already? Hope she updates.. I m missing them terribly :bawling:.. At least one should be active to lessen this feeling!! Minhyukkah hwaiting!! 

Yeah she is :(may be prep for drama( as it requires lot of action scenes ) i dont think filming has begun coz there is still no news of second lead plus no script reading etc.but agree atleast she should be be active lol :D.

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Yeah she is :(may be prep for drama( as it requires lot of action scenes ) i dont think filming has begun coz there is still no news of second lead plus no script reading etc.but agree atleast she should be be active lol :D.

It has been a long time now.. She doesn't promote Galileo too! Where is she ? At least she can update something with flowers!! 

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It has been a long time now.. She doesn't promote Galileo too! Where is she ? At least she can update something with flowers!! 

its been 12 days:D yeah galileo promotions too she was the only one among them who continuously  posted for watching 3 episodes with beautiful pictures :wub: beside the premiere day n actually recently she keep us updated specially this year  (During HS shooting too ) plus minhyuk isnt here thats why we are feeling this emptiness  more Bold- urmmm :D:Dmay be during the days  when he will come out (vacations) lmao :D Its nice to think about :D.

Archived