Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Its been 1 year since HS first broadcast even though i didnt watched it from the day it was shown (i guess i saw the teaser/trailer in late September then rest is the history :D).It wasn't a perfect drama yet it captured my heart like no one did :wub: Hopefully the journey (which is still going on )from reel to real i.e; our "Minwon" (hope for which is still there)will be the happy one ending just like Hyun embracing Eunjae.

tumblr_p16e60ndET1ugbqo0o4_540.gif

tumblr_oytnxjZuT21r4z8cko4_r1_540.gif

There was a time, when I was embarrassed to lean on and depend on someone. 

However, I no longer feel embarrassed when he catches me as I fall. In life we will fall may times and we will loose our way,when that happens please look out for me :heart:

gifs cr to uploader(tumblr)

• Like 8

Cnblue iv (new one released on 29th August which i think was taken individually when members went to japan for their fms n mh one was most probably taken next day of his 16th june fm lots of videos iv were too released recently )

here however the question was about his band but i really liked his answer

-

What kind of CNBLUE do you want to be in after you come back with a little rest?

Minhyuk:I think there's a lot of time, but I'm thinking about how to spend it.I've been working in a band for 20 for 9 years, so I think it's time to unload myself.I want to get a lot of things mentally, personally, and even one for my future activities.I want to be a band that has more room in my 30s.I think the music and the action will change if we can afford it.I would like to grow even more without relying on the results.

That's how life should be lived don't fear  about what the result would be just keep doing ur best ♥

https://a.excite.co.jp/News/music/20180829/E1535506812172.html?_p=5

Rest of iv link 

P.s This time i used different translator lmao :Dstill it can't be 100% accurate 

• Like 7

Minhyuk uneeen pic from the day enlistment.

Cr Uploader

Waiting to see his pics from graduation day hope his friends will upload like last time

edit - Yup the woman is his mom and the one in orange is his manager(saw the original pic in weibo :D)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ninja spotted :Dher hair is growing even though she looks great in every look but i personally loved her song eunjae :wub: and king 2heart hair length!Day-563 Minhyukaah fighting! 

• Like 6

And please hug me ....:wub: ...MinWon Fighthing ... and really queen of ninja ..but the chaeum event yesterday was a seminar ..only certain people come to the event like a beauty doctor ..hihihihi

• Like 6

ji won update with her fam Lmaooo:D:Dyou need to practice a lot :DThanku for updating!

Someone would have helped you but :D

20150814_1439510009_72199400_1.jpg

B81uSNECQAAIil4.jpg

(i read somehere other person is L they participated in idol basketball tournament)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Aww .. couldn't agree more ....and someone who taught her to play basketball is ....hihihi ...

Ah ...MinWon Fighting 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

And ...seeee ..our couple ..like the world is only theirs ..love is you ...moon talk and just two of us ..hihihihi ...delulu i don't care hahahaha

• Like 8