[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cnblue iv (new one released on 29th August which i think was taken individually when members went to japan for their fms n mh one was most probably taken next day of his 16th june fm lots of videos iv were too released recently )

here however the question was about his band but i really liked his answer

-

What kind of CNBLUE do you want to be in after you come back with a little rest?

Minhyuk:I think there's a lot of time, but I'm thinking about how to spend it.I've been working in a band for 20 for 9 years, so I think it's time to unload myself.I want to get a lot of things mentally, personally, and even one for my future activities.I want to be a band that has more room in my 30s.I think the music and the action will change if we can afford it.I would like to grow even more without relying on the results.

That's how life should be lived don't fear  about what the result would be just keep doing ur best ♥

https://a.excite.co.jp/News/music/20180829/E1535506812172.html?_p=5

Rest of iv link 

P.s This time i used different translator lmao :Dstill it can't be 100% accurate 

Minhyuk uneeen pic from the day enlistment.

Cr Uploader

Waiting to see his pics from graduation day hope his friends will upload like last time

edit - Yup the woman is his mom and the one in orange is his manager(saw the original pic in weibo :D)

Ohh live on insta (this is the 2nd time after that russia event):wub:.Minhyuk tmrw will complete his basic training yeahhh(eventhough there is no formal announcement but as i checked its done on 38th day)Hope to see some pics of him♥

P.s As it just take 45 min-1hr approx.to reach yongin soooo urmm its just nice to think about it :D:D:D

27 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Ohh live on insta (this is the 2nd time after that russia event):wub:.Minhyuk tmrw will complete his basic training yeahhh(eventhough there is no formal announcement but as i checked its done on 38th day)Hope to see some pics of him♥

P.s As it just take 45 min-1hr approx.to reach yongin soooo urmm its just nice to think about it :D:D:D

Wow.. Good news keeps coming in!! Hope we get some clues after many days of wait.. Minhyukkah fighting!! Stay healthy!! 

P. S.  R you watching ruyi's love in royal palace? 

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

Wow.. Good news keeps coming in!! Hope we get some clues after many days of wait.. Minhyukkah fighting!! Stay healthy!! 

P. S.  R you watching ruyi's love in royal palace? 

Hope so icy even if they meet we will never get to know lmaoo:D:D.

Yupp i am watching ruyi's love in royal palace damnn its soo good.I am loving the leading lady soo much specially her voice is so distinct n wallace huo the guy is dreamy lol (but no of episode is 88 i guess :sweatingbullets::D

Archived