[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, hjwtokyo said:

Hi everyone!  Does anyone know where they will be filming Prometheus in September?  Someone posted earlier that the shoot doesn't start in S. Korea.  Thank you.

Yes it will be shoot overseas at first.. The show is planning to do a semi pre production! That means they would shoot all the foreign overseas first.. I believe so they would start by September! Still we have the announcements of the rest of the cast! 

lol ji won with that ice cap :D:D looks so funny :D and what happen with her sunday updates reminding us to watch galileo (coincidentally it stopped  just after ehemm saembody went to ms may be he was her partner while watching *nice to think about* *deluluing :D).She looks absolutely heavenly in that ad.:wub:.Its almost 2 week since minhyuk went to ms 3 more weeks till he completes his basic training(5 weeks in total i guess *correct me if i am wrong*)as i have read its the toughest period as you are totally new there n no contact with outer world however you can send them letters or email fighting mihyukaaah.I think he will get leave during chuseok holidays(23-25th sep)n then after he completes 100 or 90 days (not sure) hope we get some glimpse of him during that period,day-584 miss him.

i was just going through ji won interviews during "Life risking romance" time interviews during dec.2016 few interesting parts

- i haven't fallen in love with a male friend before,ofcourse i havent met a person that would make me fell in love at first sight.It seem i would generate decent feeling towards him before falling in love with him,nonetheless i would want to take the works(diff roles n genres) immediately n amidst i am worried i wouldnt get to tie knot.If a love relationship appeared which require risking of my life or receives opposition from the family i have a confidence to persuade them.Even though this situation must happen for myself to determine the decision i will make,but still if i truly love that person ,i shall strive my utmost to maintain the relationship despite anyone opposition.

- i would like to depict the sad or painful story of someone (song eun jae came lol :D)

- when asked about marriage she asked " Must i marry"(she sounded bit annoyed here)

- I am a type that will concentrate on one matter as i am managing my own company i dont feel lonely.

Trans cr(aliceinwonderland1023)

Though previously i shared the  parts of ivs from 2013/14(dont exactly rem lol:D) till 2017 about her views over marriage n dating which was quite negative.Now after HS interviews :-

I remember in her interviews (malaysian magazine) she didnt much over the topic of "Love" n ended the iv by just saying she receives a lot of fan's love(tbh "IF"they are indeed in rel then that was the phase when they would have actually realized what is their true feeling coz before that they were playing a role)

-Then in one of ivs she said she still don't know what is "Love"(in nov) where she talked about her ideal type too.(changed one lol:D)

-Then came her surprising Iv where she talked about having "a love story of her own "with saying "only later on"(which we shippers can take as period of 2yrs while mh is enlisted however we can't be sure lol:D)

-Surprising part is continuing in Galileo episode too lol where she talking about having children(twice :wub:)

- While in galileo she talked about how she didnt talked to her mother for 3 months while filming overseas(correct me if i am wrong) tbh it bit surprised me but when i read her earlier she really did loved her work being an actor a lot (in her dec 2016 iv she also mentioned choosing Work over Love)

Now when i think about mh Interview (he wasn't asked much questions about love n all except few ivs post HS)where he said "If love is able to overcome my surroundings then he would get married(nov 2017)but at the same time he said that his life has a slow rhythm he has goal but doesnt rush into things(feb 2018)

then came the month of jan sad and hard month for both of them(more for ji won)I personally think it did brought some changes in ji won views where she realized spending time with loved one's is the precious thing may be that was the time when they both realized their true feelings n about the future,coz i am sure mh wasn't gonna enlist this year(shini n jong too yonghwa talked about ms in his ivs though so may be later this year)plus they were ready with a korean album comeback(as said by them in ivs and dvd commentary)but all are now in ms though :(.

I think by feb mh(along with other mem) were deciding to enlist as soon as possible(as in march fm jong talked about enlist.) but as a shippers i think mh may have also considered earlier he goes sooner he will return n that moment ji won being offered drama news came out(feb) however it took more than 5 months to get the confirmation (that too the date coincidence of announcement with minhyuk ms news lol eventhough 2nd lead is still being persuaded :D).

In march the surprising iv that brought some hope for us n we are holding onto that If they are in rel  then they would have decided it all and we will see it after 2 yrs whether we are wrong or right.Life had already thrown hardship for them and if they have survived it together then i hope they will get through these 2yrs too(test lol:D).

Perfect timing and few things they posted regarding each other  is the most interesting thing in our ship(well again we can't be sure lol saying this for my own sanity so mian :D)So ets see where this ship will take us,I have always said this and will say again Minwon has given me so much happiness n more than we have expected(This ship is difficult n we knew it from the very beginning yet we boarded )So i will just go with the flow we dont know what future might bring for us,Keep loving them and if they reveal being in rel with some other person then just wish happiness for them move on happily.( adding to it I think if ji won have someone special other than mh then 2 yrs is enough for her decide to get married anyway we will see in these 2 yrs how things will unfold as a shipper i would be sad but will be soo happy for her finally her soulmate:D)

Sorryyyy for long post just wrote what i was feeling(as mh said its during midnight  when you feel emotional in his vlive :D lol) will edit tmrw  if i made some mistake as i am feeling sleepy too :Dday-582(minhyukaah fighting)

P.s would add one more point too don't expect them to be caught lol if there is something it will be announced by them (their agencies) directly:D Again sorry lmao :D

mx6dtrz.png

New pic from ms (i guess from the same day ).Hope you are doing well minhyuk don't get hurt ♥Take care!

NGNUxTO.png

Ji won photoshoot pic(its from 18th July i think ) seriously shooting for winter collection during summers must be hard lol :D.Atleast you should post something how about flowers in ur garden :Por moon :D

Just because I miss MinWon/KangHa couple so much, I post this video here about another couple with a large age difference as well (the female is 42 years old while her husband is only 24 years old, now she is pregnant)

Ham Soo Won was also playing in the movie: Sex is Zero, along with Ha Ji Won (it's a very nice coincidence, isn't it ? )

Archived