[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

Thanks @icyphoenix for posting i was kinda expecting her to post about her project "meet again" .Her friends along with jiwon herself did a good job i really liked the piano tune.Overall Galileo was like dream come true for ji won as she was always interested in these things.

No update as where mh is assigned (shini too but atleast he himself give updates :D)i guess we won't be getting the place name where he is right now (even his kfans whom i follow are wondering where they can send letters)anyway i just hope he is doing fine.Can we get update about ji won drama soon :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hwaiting for our OT4!! Fighting CNBlue!! 

Just now, 17ncbm said:

Thanks @icyphoenix for posting i was kinda expecting her to post about her project "meet again" .Her friends along with jiwon herself did a good job i really liked the piano tune.Overall Galileo was like dream come true for ji won as she was always interested in these things.

No update as where mh is assigned (shini too but atleast he himself give updates :D)i guess we won't be getting the place name where he is right now (even his kfans whom i follow are wondering where they can send letters)anyway i just hope he is doing fine.Can we get update about ji won drama soon :sweatingbullets:

I have less hopes on both.. They like privacy so they do stuff silently.. But I find Minhyukkah very secretive nowadays!! I think he wants to complete his MS peacefully!! 

@icyphoenix hmm agree i guess he really want everything to be private (as his few fans went to the base on the day of enlistment even though he wanted it be done privately may be thats why he don't want the place/posts details to be out)also i have read sometimes there are too many letters from fans of celebs n it somehow cause trouble for other fellow soldiers (i don't know in detail just read some stuff on twitter)

38 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix hmm agree i guess he really want everything to be private (as his few fans went to the base on the day of enlistment even though he wanted it be done privately may be thats why he don't want the place/posts details to be out)also i have read sometimes there are too many letters from fans of celebs n it somehow cause trouble for other fellow soldiers (i don't know in detail just read some stuff on twitter)

Whatever it is, I hope he is fine n healthy.. If he wants it secretive, I respect his wishes.. Best wishes and prayers for Minhyukkah!! 

33 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Whatever it is, I hope he is fine n healthy.. If he wants it secretive, I respect his wishes.. Best wishes and prayers for Minhyukkah!! 

yeah same thoughts here but sometimes you know i really wish to see his face n updates about him lol :sweatingbullets: :D

Good to see ji won relaxing with her team before she gets busy with the drama filming  n her chichichi~~~ chu~~~ post lmaoo :D(I miss chichi Ttatta too :Di wish mh sister was active on ig as in past she posted pics of both pets)Its been already 1 and half month since he has gone for ms Fighting minhyukaah! Stay healthy!

@icyphoenix lol that chichichi sound by ji won reminded me of chichi too :D:D.Good to see kim in sik too in her post (coz i felt his post in last few months indicated him being depressed n sad ,ji won take good care of her artists♥). Her tagging them is really funny though :D(urmm no need to remind when she started doing this lol :D:D).

P.s Ji won beside STARS,MOON can also talk/say something *Moontalk* :ph34r::D:Dlol

Archived