Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Fan signing ended at 4 (quite early?)i love the outfit, boss ji won B)♥n yes @icyphoenix that's her k2heart hair(minus bangs)length n i love it hope in Prometheus this is her hairstyle

Cr Uploader

• Like 7

Waaahh our minhyuk got 1st in training boot camp chukahae minhyukaah ♥and he was the first one who got discharged from 55th division soo proud of you.I don't know when or where he will assigned to hope we will get some news about that too

• Like 9

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:
Waaahh our minhyuk got 1st in training boot camp chukahae minhyukaah ♥and he was the first one who got discharged from 55th division soo proud of you.I don't know when or where he will assigned to hope we will get some news about that too

I m soo proud of our soldier.. Gosh!! He made his loved ones proud!! Keep fighting minhyukkah!!

• Like 8

Just now, icyphoenix said:

I m soo proud of our soldier.. Gosh!! He made his loved ones proud!! Keep fighting minhyukkah!!

Yesss our soldier minhyuk so happy to see him doing good and well there hope his further military life will go smooth n safely.I am happy that today we got update about both of them though there is no pic of mh but still Minwon Fighting ♥

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Yesss our soldier minhyuk so happy to see him doing good and well there hope his further military life will go smooth n safely.I am happy that today we got update about both of them though there is no pic of mh but still Minwon Fighting ♥

that too on the same day we got updates abt them.. coincidence strikes again for MinWon couple!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

that too on the same day we got updates abt them.. coincidence strikes again for MinWon couple!! :kiss_wink:

Haahaha timing you know i mean everytime :D:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

He didn't update what hes up to,  but give us a proud heart being the first place.  I want him to be in special unit also like yh oppa.  Even if its hard I know he can do it.  Fighting our mh! Your Doc Song is proud also:D:heart:

• Like 8

Hahaha.... and super thank to our Hajiwon today ..give us the big hints ...Suwon to Yongin just 9 kilometers ...hihihihihi ....delulu i don't care ....:D:D

37 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Haahaha timing you know i mean everytime :D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

50 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Hahaha.... and super thank to our Hajiwon today ..give us the big hints ...Suwon to Yongin just 9 kilometers ...hihihihihi ....delulu i don't care ....:D:D

Lmaoo let's be delulu for a while :D they said it will be live aigoo it ended in just 5 min:sweatingbullets: :D:Dand the event itself was just for 50 min - 1hr Google trans :D(as said/written by her hk fansite in ig btw they are really dedicated fans they even went to russia for ji won♥)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lmaoo let's be delulu for a while :D they said it will be live aigoo it ended in just 5 min:sweatingbullets: :D:Dand the event itself was just for 50 min - 1hr Google trans :D(as said/written by her hk fansite in ig btw they are really dedicated fans they even went to russia for ji won♥)

I too noticed it.. She might have rushed to see someone lolz.. Let me join the delu.. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too noticed it.. She might have rushed to see someone lolz.. Let me join the delu.. :ph34r:

Let me add more:D i think she already met someone briefly (ceremony must have been held in morning *what i wrote earlier was wrong trans. lol he was no.1 among fellow soldiers) then came for event(you see her eyes are bit puffy woke up early :ph34r:n hair dunno :D its look like she did it by herself lmao also her usual stylists -hyez n boo are out of sk)and again went to meet hehehehe *delulu*:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

Let me add more:D i think she already met someone briefly (he got discharged early than his other fellow soldiers) then came for event(you see her eyes are bit puffy n hair dunno :D its look like she did it by herself lmao also her usual stylists -hyez n boo are out of sk)and again went to meet hehehehe *delulu*:D

I noticed that she had soo minimal of makeup n no accessories!! Plus still we have no pics of minhyukkah!! *delululu* 

P. S. Few days of hiatus from MinWon.. We shippers have gone mad!! :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I noticed that she had soo minimal of makeup n no accessories!! Plus still we have no pics of minhyukkah!! *delululu* 

Lmao so true :D anyway hope they are happy n cheerful always.Next we have to wait for news regarding minhyuk new assigned location n post ,ji won new video this Sunday n her drama updates.

P.s looking forward to chuseok holidays too:ph34r:

P.s i see her manager (cho.)too joined 5 min live on ig lol as if she was not there :D:ph34r:*adding more n more delulu sorry guys*:D

• LOL 5

19 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Couldn't agree more hihihihihihihi ....delulu please i don't care :D ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Yeah no pics of mh may be his team stricly restricted anyone from taking the pics i mean there were lots of people during ceremony but not a single pic is out even the signature is from 5th sep one day before the completion ceremony,but it's okay as we got to know he is doing good ♥

• Like 6

Today I spotted loads of LJH's pics from Military!! Y rwe didn't get Minhyukkah's pics? All other members have been sharing it allowing their pics to be taken!!.. Y is minhyukkah soo secretive:crazy:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1