Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Recommended Posts

On 5/13/2019 at 1:51 PM, rocher22 said:

Yes, I like Fukuda too.

It would be nice, if him and that singer had a chance to be together. :)

Although, what if marriage happens between Fukuda and YJ.

General Hiroshi already has everything planned.

 

Now that Oda told Fukuda to have a distance from Hiroshi if he doesn't want to be a puppet, or hatch a counterplot, I wonder how he is gonna act around YJ when she is back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Its clear that YJ and WB are attracted to eachother, no 

matter the circumstances.

I don't know what makes it clear that KWB and YJ are attracted to each other. He is a male extra alpha who has no respect for her opinions nor for her boundaries and space. Even if there was a misunderstanding of the woman spy's identity as in "Mr Sunshine" where all three males were attracted to the female spy and two of them were alpa males the American gunslinger and especially the Yakuza swordsman, and one of them the son of the rich landowner a playboy wastrel who later turned into a news writer, all three  always respected her even through misunderstandings. So was in Gaksital... 

 

Here, the alpha male showed no respect, even got Bluebird in danger because he stalked her, invaded her space and did not know that he was being watched and followed. It was also observed that a Japanese prosecutor met with her but that would have been considered normal. a Japanese officer visiting the daughter of a Japanese general. That is my 2 cents .... I am allergic to an unmindful alpha male

 

As for the singer and Fukuda, I don't it will happen, rather that Fukuda's ending maybe tragic, he is the enemy after all and this is the story of the fight for independence of Joseon, and KWB the hero, maybe in  the next episodes he will be smarter and softer 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can play some guessing game, guys. 

 

Who do you think that left the pics of Oda on Matsuura's desk?  The obvious choice is Hiroshi.  There could be someone else besides him though.  I remember Nam Ok saying normally a spy from KPG has an assistance.  So YJ as Bluebird should have one, but we haven't seen that person yet.  My choice is her assistance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 1:35 AM, QSD said:

 

Now that Oda told Fukuda to have a distance from Hiroshi if he doesn't want to be a puppet, or hatch a counterplot, I wonder how he is gonna act around YJ when she is back.

 

Nothing will be the same for sure.

Fukuda is already starting to doubt YJ, and now there is WB there too.

On 5/14/2019 at 12:03 PM, zenya22 said:

I don't know what makes it clear that KWB and YJ are attracted to each other. He is a male extra alpha who has no respect for her opinions nor for her boundaries and space. Even if there was a misunderstanding of the woman spy's identity as in "Mr Sunshine" where all three males were attracted to the female spy and two of them were alpa males the American gunslinger and especially the Yakuza swordsman, and one of them the son of the rich landowner a playboy wastrel who later turned into a news writer, all three  always respected her even through misunderstandings. So was in Gaksital... 

 

Here, the alpha male showed no respect, even got Bluebird in danger because he stalked her, invaded her space and did not know that he was being watched and followed. It was also observed that a Japanese prosecutor met with her but that would have been considered normal. a Japanese officer visiting the daughter of a Japanese general. That is my 2 cents .... I am allergic to an unmindful alpha male

 

As for the singer and Fukuda, I don't it will happen, rather that Fukuda's ending maybe tragic, he is the enemy after all and this is the story of the fight for independence of Joseon, and KWB the hero, maybe in  the next episodes he will be smarter and softer 

 

It seems to me that in this drama everyone is following everyone. 

I guess because its war time.

 

15 hours ago, QSD said:

We can play some guessing game, guys. 

 

Who do you think that left the pics of Oda on Matsuura's desk?  The obvious choice is Hiroshi.  There could be someone else besides him though.  I remember Nam Ok saying normally a spy from KPG has an assistance.  So YJ as Bluebird should have one, but we haven't seen that person yet.  My choice is her assistance.

Eventhough its obvious let it be Hiroshi. :unsure:

Although the biggest mystery for me is why didnt Matsuura use that canvas ribbon

with the member names written on it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

 

Nothing will be the same for sure.

Fukuda is already starting to doubt YJ, and now there is WB there too.

 

It seems to me that in this drama everyone is following everyone. 

I guess because its war time.

 

Eventhough its obvious let it be Hiroshi. :unsure:

Although the biggest mystery for me is why didnt Matsuura use that canvas ribbon

with the member names written on it. 

 

Maybe he will later.  As of now he doesn't even know how KWB looks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how YJ is always calm and careful.

Even when  walking with Fukuda, and even when holding

a gun in that hallway where WB fought those gangsters. 

Although to me it seems that in the moment she saw WB, she

was more shaken than usual. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, probably she is calm and careful so to not expose her ID.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2019051609562259382.jpg

 

Here comes Bojin! 

 

Although it might not be her real feeling yet, I’m melted already.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread was already around since 2017?!

 

Wow... but it has not aired yet right.. looking forward to it... Go LYW :)

 

On 11/8/2018 at 7:33 AM, samecut123 said:

 

 

Quite interesting to see  - usually in a male dominated society like Korea (being Confucian society), the men lead the prayer, but here its LYW. Perhaps is because the two leading men are Christians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ClD5V2VODADE636937687591270065.jpg

 

 

Aww... he's protecting YJ.  How sweet. 

 

 

fxiNxPPcgUcZ636937677149534915.jpg

 

Miki looking like a black widow and mysterious.  Is she gonna bite YJ?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xjkQtHJL6NeW636937891565203015.jpg

 

Their first encounter.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 10:48 PM, QSD said:

We can play some guessing game, guys. 

 

Who do you think that left the pics of Oda on Matsuura's desk?  The obvious choice is Hiroshi.  There could be someone else besides him though.  I remember Nam Ok saying normally a spy from KPG has an assistance.  So YJ as Bluebird should have one, but we haven't seen that person yet.  My choice is her assistance.

 

90% it's Hiroshi. After he found out his 30-year so-called friend tailed his daughter and also threatened his position (apparently, LYJ is Hiroshi's weakness in family-wise and also his career), he countered back to put pressure on Oda. But it would be nice if it's another person. That Oda must have many enemies. 

I wonder if Hiroshi has doubted his adoptive daughter. He's a sharp man and a soldier, he must sense sth. Everyone suspects LYJ already from her close relationship with Esther and Tae-joon,  Hiroshi must know sth deeper under LYJ's cover. 

I think Hiroshi will be in trouble in next episodes. He poisoned the hospital's director, and it seems when he vomited after the drink with that director, the dog ate his vomit and would be dead like the director. Hiroshi was immune to the poison because he took medicine or sth before the drink. 

 

On 5/15/2019 at 11:47 AM, rocher22 said:

Although the biggest mystery for me is why didnt Matsuura use that canvas ribbon

with the member names written on it. 

 

I also thought it was silly of KWB to use that canvas ribbon to kill the guy in the police's prison, but maybe it's the rule of heroic corp or because they were used to teammates/brothers, KWB did the guy a favor to die under the names of his ex-team. 

Likely, the names on it are useless to Matsuura, because they're all code names, not real name, and only the members of heroic corp know the real identities of their teammates. 

 

On 5/16/2019 at 12:26 AM, rocher22 said:

I like how YJ is always calm and careful.

Even when  walking with Fukuda, and even when holding

a gun in that hallway where WB fought those gangsters. 

Although to me it seems that in the moment she saw WB, she

was more shaken than usual. 

 

Think she put in an act in front of KWB. She had been so calm (and cool) to snatch the gun from the lady. When seeing KWB in the hallway, she was even calm enough to save him by shooting the guy behind him. 

Even so, KWB suspected her already from how familiar she is to guns... but he's still far from knowing LYJ as Bluebird, haha. 

 

16 hours ago, QSD said:

Aww... he's protecting YJ.  How sweet. 

 

Miki looking like a black widow and mysterious.  Is she gonna bite YJ?

 

 

She's acting as a delicate and innocent doctor now, but later, I think her true identity will be revealed by showing her martial arts or professional shooting skill to save KWB. LYJ was moved by his heroic action barging into Cheobang's headquarter to save her. 

I'm kinda expect Miki is spy sent by someone. :lol: No one is just a normal citizen in this drama. Remember LYJ's housekeeper in Shanghai? she even served 2 bosses. 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa!! It is getting complicated... Fukuda is in love with YJ but YJ seems to prefer WB, and Miki is crushing bad on Fukuda and there is a new beauty that is introduced, Cha Jung Im who likes WB but WB and YJ seem to like each other and YJ is be keeping her disrance from Fukuda. I think that Oda warned Fukuda about YJ too and now he sees her with WB. Getting interesting

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s getting more interesting.  Lots of developments going on.  One scene funny to me is when the receptionist girl informing Matsurra that YJ is in Manchuria.  He couldn’t believe it and laughing of anger.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...