[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

8 hours ago, moncyn said:

I watched LJ and SM drama and both of the couple have similar chemistry. I didn't watch LJ and SM BTS but their on screen chem is so sweet.  

Off cam they have different vibes. LJ and JSM are more on the youthful, playful and touchy side. They’re more showy.

• Like 5

I just read what @fineapple posted in Kim Nam Gil's thread and KNG said he will work a lot this year if nothing goes wrong with his health. Ah... now I truly believe he is single!! :lol: or probably just broke up with his gf (if he had one) but nevertheless he is single wahahaha!!

• Like 6

Thanks for sharing the gifs, hihihi..

May I interrupt your gum couple hearts with a gum couple video? :lol: Although, this was already posted before, lol! 

Missing them so much, I hope we can hear good things when they film the commentary, hihihi! 

• Like 17

Thank you all for the pics and videos and updates to rekindle sparks! Haha. I haven’t left the thread! I still come every night to check for updates. New school year means busy days for over-worried moms! :huh: but I guess I’ll settle into a breathable routine soon! And I’ll be refreshing this page ever so often again, especially when they start their commentary! :lol:

I think their kiss was really the best and most true and sincere kiss. KNG’s face while leaning his head onto AJ’s is such a giveaway that he was really feeling every moment of it. I was thinking about what they said decided - to go “natural” with the kiss scene and therefore that beautiful effect. As actors and actresses, would you want to “go natural” and “go with the flow” or “be led” if you didn’t have good vibes and trust working with each other? I think they knew they were clicking well and the chemistry between them was just right, that’s why they could confidently say they would just go naturally for that scene. :wub: ok, in short, they really loved each other, while filming. Haha.

Thanks for all the individual updates about NG and AJ. Many of you AJ fans have made me a new AJ fan too! I’ve become a silent lurker at their individual threads as well! Haha. Really hope they will rekindle their love for each other soon and reward our patient hearts! :wub: Haha. Good day to all of u! :)

• Like 15

9 hours ago, leba said:

Thank you all for the pics and videos and updates to rekindle sparks! Haha. I haven’t left the thread! I still come every night to check for updates. New school year means busy days for over-worried moms! :huh: but I guess I’ll settle into a breathable routine soon! And I’ll be refreshing this page ever so often again, especially when they start their commentary! :lol:

I think their kiss was really the best and most true and sincere kiss. KNG’s face while leaning his head onto AJ’s is such a giveaway that he was really feeling every moment of it. I was thinking about what they said decided - to go “natural” with the kiss scene and therefore that beautiful effect. As actors and actresses, would you want to “go natural” and “go with the flow” or “be led” if you didn’t have good vibes and trust working with each other? I think they knew they were clicking well and the chemistry between them was just right, that’s why they could confidently say they would just go naturally for that scene. :wub: ok, in short, they really loved each other, while filming. Haha.

Thanks for all the individual updates about NG and AJ. Many of you AJ fans have made me a new AJ fan too! I’ve become a silent lurker at their individual threads as well! Haha. Really hope they will rekindle their love for each other soon and reward our patient hearts! :wub: Haha. Good day to all of u! :)

I like your comment about the kiss and it's true ... I think those who kissed were KNG & KAJ and not their characters .. the kiss was not acting .. and that gives me great hope ...:love:

• Like 6

17 hours ago, leba said:

@leba, me too! I have been following three threads now: gum couple, AJ, and KNG! :D

• Like 8

On 2018-01-10 at 7:23 PM, leba said:

Hallo my beautiful chinguis ...i have been experimenting by trying to watch other dramas and when it got to their  kisses... i kind of went euww  in most of them and could not wait for them to finish or in my case I even fast forwarded ...i did not stick  my face to the computer or replay the scene 100 times LOL  with any of them like i did with The Acupuncture KIss :heart:    So i agree with @leba , they really loved each other while filming and i could feel that authentic emotion ...while the others are trying to go for the physical copycat , but without that "love" vibe it just looks ewww to me .   

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

because there is no current news about them ... I can not get over this couple .. of all the dramas I've seen, none of them caught me As much as lutyn ... I think I'll never see a couple with that chemistry and attraction ... I feel that they were destined for each other and at the right time ... I hope that the comments of the DVD ... will be what will forever bind them ... (but because deep in my heart I feel that they are already together ...) KNG & KAJ FIGHTING ...:love:

• Like 13

Hi. 

It's been so quiet here. KNG and KAJ are so low key, they just disappeared from the limelight right after LUTYN ended. Not even an IG update. They are so alike in this department. <_< "Strange Family" filming still on going, so I expect D-cut commentary could only be possible around February (Valentine? Wishful thinking :tongue:).

Anyhoo, just to keep myself from missing them, I thank our dear friend @imkyeong 128 for those beautiful fmv floating on youtube :heart:. KNG and KAJ are indeed so beautiful together. Much love.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, zhen617 said:

Message from weibo:)

An update on Kim Namgil! he went to record commentary for Memoir of Murderer DVD today(16/01/18) with other actors.

cr: dc gall

ah and when for the comments of lutyn ...:frown: I hope the day they come together again KNG & KAJ ...:love:

• Like 6