[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

7 hours ago, fans123 said:

Good morning chingus :D:star::relieved:. Woke up early to finish my morning task and i have alittle time to reply before i go off again.

@dimbersasa glad you've got the meaning :sweatingbullets:. Its very difficult to understand me sometimes i know.... because i can't understand myself too Hahahaha

@prenchpries :huh: chingu, you have a point. :blink:We are doomed! Just tell me where is the rehabilitation located ? Lmao :lol:

@bluehopeatm Awww... your mom so nice, will i reach the moon in "one" piece? :grimace:hahahahaha NOOOoooo Don't dig any further... my classic embarrasing moments just leave it back there :tounge_wink:. Jebal chingu JEBAL!:expressionless:.  Some of us wanna get over this because we can't focus on anything else. Specially me.... i wish i have 72hours a day huhuhu:tired: . OOoo la la... that AJ-ssi pic so sexy :huh:

@Cherrine Kim chingu))) i missed those happy moment thread back then:lol:... sort of blab out of my mind i'm glad you feel the same.  Am i really that funny ? haha i thought i'm more pervy :tongue: yes i admit that and i love the Mong Ah nickname you gave AJ-ssi hahahah:lol:

@iamemilykay chingu:o ommo...what da hell you doing up so late? HAHAHAH did i wake you? Komawo to you and all the chingus here for making this thread so alive. FOCUS:naughty: .... you can do it chingu. Be multitask like HI 

The Nurse and Doctor at the same time,.....the moment he said 'Give it to me ..(i burst out laughing):joy:

Lucky we still have regulars here sharing the same sentiment, thank you all for the hardwork

@kfan222 @ImKyung @icedmilktea @Kkeom @3z3zm3lp @sight_stv @shiqin3381 @minbongyi @mantleprey @leba @echotiner @yoitsmcrt @busy_listening @boingboingracquet@christine7@gogumajet @jadore1 @Cynthia kristiani @curlygee @etherealk408  ....:huh: I forgot @butterflysaga .......and others Mianhae... i can't remember , there are so many of you :sweat:

We are all DOOMED !  The final message from BongTak-ssi

WAHAHAHAHAH:joy: omg what have i done to this thread and myself ?:joy:

Back to my duties..... Bye all lovely chingus ((hugs)):kiss_wink::heart::lol:

LOL!! yes chingu.. i cant even move on from this couple lol. From HI and YK to KNG and KAJ they both really complete each other so i cant help to support both of them :D and yes.. im glad there is still some news that our chingu share in here so we can spazz together!! and of course looking forward to KNG interview ( if that indeed happen :D ) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Hello Chingu-deul~~~~! :blush:

Finally have time to type in this thread! I've been silently lurking the whole day but couldn't drop any words because there was just so much to do and rush. Now that I've called it a day, as my brain is already quite fried :blink:, here I am~ :D making sure I post first before I make my way home~ hahahaha! :lol:

6 hours ago, fans123 said:

@iamemilykay chingu:o ommo...what da hell you doing up so late? HAHAHAH did i wake you? Komawo to you and all the chingus here for making this thread so alive. FOCUS:naughty: .... you can do it chingu. Be multitask like HI 

The Nurse and Doctor at the same time,.....the moment he said 'Give it to me ..(i burst out laughing):joy:

We are all DOOMED !  The final message from BongTak-ssi

WAHAHAHAHAH:joy: omg what have i done to this thread and myself ?:joy:

@fans123 OMO! How did you know I was up doing intense typing here at those late hours? wuahahaha! Are you in the same time zone? :ph34r: It has become a routine of mine to post (again) before I sleep actually~ shows how much I'm attached to our Gum House~ so yeah, even at 12 something, past midnight, at my place, I'm still lingering around here. kekeke :tounge_xd: And I took your advice today to FOCUS.....AND MULTITASK~  ITS A REALLY BIG FEAT for me because I managed to 'churn out' several work deliverables while half my brain is thinking of uri Gum Couple and having my earphones on listening to LUTYN's OSTs. Plus reading this thread from time to time. Muahahaha! :tounge_wink:  

And ME TOO! I laughed sooo hard when HeoIm played both doctor and nurse at the same time! He already got me at seemingly treating a real patient when in fact, he's talking to a little muscle anatomy model. HAHAHAHAA! He had me guffawing after ~ I JUST CANT.....:joy: *cue my responses again at your gif*

u5IKVrl.gif&key=f6930662dc435a594e086ec5

And this....THIS........

vHsGTr5.gif&key=006ab17974731724d5cd05e1

.......had me rolling with laughs inside :joy: Tried so hard to continue keeping it inside because I couldn't risk being seen as a 'problematic' colleague in office again after my hyperventilating session yesterday. And, I would like to 'blame' HEO BONG TAK ssi for our addiction here! :tounge_xd: HEO BONG-TAK ssi, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US?!! 

6 hours ago, leba said:

Wahaha! @fans123, you’re really as hilarious as HI! Hahaha. It’s a compliment btw. :lol: you’re an awesome mood lifter!

I’m here so often not because i have nothing to do all day. Haha. It’s because I can’t focus on my tasks 100% anymore. So always find my fingers clicking refresh on this page all the time. And whenever I have something to say, I’ll just drop what i’m doing and reply. Talk about multi-tasking! Haha. That clip on HI multi-tasking is so funny! And equally hilarious is you linked it to being too deeply delusional! That’s me too! Oops! Hahaha. 

Alright. I better focus. Then can finish tasks faster and lurk here longer. Hahaha. :lol:

@leba Chingu, THAT'S TOTALLY ME too! Actually, I've so much to do that it's all piled up. But I can't help but refresh the this page again and again whole day. It's been quite quiet around here today...I wonder if other chingus are also having a very busy day ~ and everyone's also trying to quickly finish all tasks in order to have more time to spend here soon~ hehehe....:wub:

Oh tomorrow is KNG's High Cut interview, right? Gosh, I CAN'T WAIT! They should really include his thoughts on LUTYN after wrapping up the drama and on *ehem ehem* his explosive chemistry with KAJ. How can it be that only KAJ has her thoughts published on it, but not his~ THERE HAS TO BE A BALANCE~~~~ BALANCE IS IMPORTANT! :relieved: (i wonder if media people could even hear this wish~ hahaha)

8 hours ago, leba said:

I feel the scene that sealed KNG as a great actor in my heart is in episode 15. The last scene at Namsan tower where he said “sorry” to YK. Above all his great acting from comic, to serious, to desperation, to dejection and disillusionment, I feel his nuanced acting in that “sorry” scene topped it all for me and made me feel he deserves many Best Actor awards. The way he was so sad, tried to hold back his tears, and finally could only say “Sorry”, was so real and so natural. It’s like what I would feel in real life! I remember times when I’m so sad but want to hold back my tears and can only spit out one or two words. That kind of feeling. And KNG actually managed to express it. Really never seen such great nuanced acting before. 

At this scene, I'm honestly also at loss of words to describe how incredible KNG's nuanced acting is. Reading what you wrote multiplied those feelings at being in awed of how well he did it -- indeed it was SO REAL and SO NATURAL. It was as if we could feel what he was going through -- pain, longing, feeling sorry to a point that he couldn't even speak. As he couldn't bring himself to let YeonKyung know, I found myself reduced to silence as well while watching......*sighsssss*

Ohoh, I actually have somemore to say here~ but I need to go now~ annyeong chingus~ till later when I have access to computer again~ hehehe :blush:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Just when I thought I was possibly the freest person on this thread, my husband suggested we spring clean the store room today. So I was slaving away trying to complete the task ASAP. Hahaha. But it definitely took longer than I wanted to. It’s nice to be back.

i guess the other chingus are busy with work. It’s slightly different when your boss is your husband and your monster kids. Hahaha. Got more “liberty” for the fingers to refresh this page while they wreck havoc somewhere else in the house....

KNG in that High Cut picture looks like a Wanted Criminal! Or but isn’t he so WANTED in this thread! Hahaha! 

Miss new new news about them. Hope tomorrow will have lots of juicy stuff to keep to ship going! Haha.

I never tire of reading any of your posts too! And always love the pics and video clips and new information! Thank you chingus! Very often it’s your posts that make my day! Haha. 

Jiayou all chingus at work and at home!! We’ll

continue to annoy our superhero mums, husbands, kids, siblings with our delusional spazzing! :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

53 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

@lebaoh no...the video that @ImKyungposted is gone!!!

it was on pg 179... But I can't link to it anymore.....darn it!!!!!

byeontae ahjumma feeling very deprived now....lol

it links to all sorts of kng vid on YouTube but not the original one she posted.

Oh yeah! I just realized too. Where did it go? I really watched it on that hot hot morning! Haha.... 

• Like 5

Everyone, I found in Weibo. It's 1st episode BTS but I don't think I see this in BTS video. Or maybe I miss the BTS video. :lol: But at the gif, KAJ tease him? Call him Ahjussi? and KNG said Oppa? And KNG touchy to KAJ.:lol: I can't read Chinesse but if some of you can read chinesse, can you translate the status? :D

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4164522601931678

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, bluehopeatm said:

Everyone :heart:

today is my special GUM DAY :wub:

As i made a promise to come back to the main thread to celebrate at the very first day of every month! Join me, let's throw a party together!!!

And, this is a morning gift to you!

NamGil-ssi,

AhJoongie is here, just love her.

If you have something to say, say it now.

If you have something to do, do it now.

Because sometimes, fate just passes you by..

@bluehopeatm Chingu...hahaha...daebak!! So much efforts yeaahh... I like all the juxtaposition pics...really...

Sorry for being a silent reader now, always laughing when I read all posts here ... THANK YOU MY GUM HOUSE FRIENDS...can't mention one by one since I love you ALL :heart: :heart: :wub:  *HUG

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

Everyone, I found in Weibo. It's 1st episode BTS but I don't think I see this in BTS video. Or maybe I miss the BTS video. :lol: But at the gif, KAJ tease him? Call him Ahjussi? and KNG said Oppa? And KNG touchy to KAJ.:lol: I can't read Chinesse but if some of you can read chinesse, can you translate the status? :D

We never know these parts...and there's a question on the last gif...was it broadcasted on one of SK TV channels or what?

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

I remember watching a longer version of this BTS where those gifs were taken from but I can't find the video anywhere now :bawling:

(!) Quick and rough translation: Even though they were nervous in the early stages of filming, the two leads were given enough time to communicate on set. As they mentioned in an interview before the premiere, they knew the importance of the scene where Im meets Kyung, and acted accordingly with lots of communication between the director and the actors. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

That's not from the BTS clips, it was actually a 45minutes pre-show (The making of LUTYN) before LUTYN was aired back in August.

For all that are asking about this video, here's link to watch it:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15400285/?from=search&seid=10449766030286056721

• Like 6
  • Thanks 12

Just now, icedmilktea said:

I remember watching a longer version of this BTS where those gifs were taken from but I can't find the video anywhere now :bawling:

(!) Quick and rough translation: Even though they were nervous in the early stages of filming, the two leads were given enough time to communicate on set. As they mentioned in an interview before the premiere, they knew the importance of the scene where Im meets Kyung, and acted accordingly with lots of communication between the director and the actors. 

Thank you for the translation @icedmilktea :)

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Haha... KNGssi :D Look at AJ face when NG ask her to call him Oppa instead of Ahjussi. :wub:

KNG IS SO TOUCHY TOUCHY there

wait... what if initially KNG was the first one who invented touches between him and KAJ? :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

@minamax

Thanks! No wonder I vaguely remember seeing some of those gifs before. Is there another link for the video? Cos this website only allowed me to watch the first 6mins of the entire video unless I install the app or sth.:(

*Hey guess what? I was able to watch the whole video on my laptop! Woohoo! I was watching via phone previously.*

• Like 4