[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Just now, iamemilykay said:

Also at 0:56, KNG softly said "my style" while looking at a certain direction and the screen had a little love sign formed~ as far as I understand, "my style" is a korean way of saying a guy/girl is her/his ideal type...I really wonder if KNG was looking at KAJ because the screen does not show~ but from the scene they were shooting, I'm quite sure he's looking her way....hahahahahah! :tongue: 

It seems ... this scene was deleted by the director but another version has been aired in ep 7. 

Anyway...maybe there is someone who can translate that BTS? It was a funny one. And also this video:

Gomapseumnida chingu... :wub: :wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Some comments on the presscon saying why they are shy and during the photo taking, the vibe is like they are taking wedding photo with matching black & white.

They are wearing matching colour for presscom and after party. 

KNG & KAJ show us the husband & wifey vibe around them during on & off screen. Hope this will come true in the future.

:D so that is why KAJ was shy in making the heart sign. Maybe they are being teased.

• Like 9

@choadila @leba im one of songsong shipper lol! when i watch DOTS i feel great chemistry between SHK and SJK. And when i watch the bts i'm certain something is going between them. From all drama that i watched until then, there is no one that can beat SHK and SJK chemistry, and the feels is so real.. and after certain month they announce their wedding, im so surprised and so happy!.. and i continue watch other drama and its feels normal, nothing special until that moment when i watch LUTYN, im getting the same feeling just like when i watch DOTS! the great chemistry between KNG and KAJ. And when i watch the BTS too i feel the same! when KNG feel jealous just like how SJK jealous in DOTS BTS ahhhh the feels is so real! everyone say KNG and KAJ is very good together just like how songsong in the past..they at marriage age and have husband and wife vibe ( eventually when the bts in joseon with the kids :wub:) i really wish they end up together just like songsong lol, sorry for my bad english :D

• Like 20

That moment when I'm looking for KGN and KAJ dating scandal in the past. Both of them is clear. Lol. Only KNG and SYJ, but it didn't have any solid statement about their relationship.

Guys, please make your own scandal. Or at least surprise me with marriage news like Song-Song Couple do. Lmao. Mianhao yeorobeun :tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, iamemilykay said:

Oh btw, I'm also wondering if I'm weird for liking to see KNG's hands~ there's just something about his hands, especially when the scenes shot has a watch on his wrist~ those seem really handsome to me....I wonder if PD-nim intended such effect when he filmed those scenes....or I'm getting more delusional~~ :lol::tongue:

Lol. I also love his fingers and hands. His fingers esp are slim and long... prettier than mine. Another actor with nice fingers is So Ji Sub. 

1 hour ago, shiqin3381 said:

Some comments on the presscon saying why they are shy and during the photo taking, the vibe is like they are taking wedding photo with matching black & white.

They are wearing matching colour for presscom and after party. 

KNG & KAJ show us the husband & wifey vibe around them during on & off screen. Hope this will come true in the future.

They do have that strong "husband and wife" vibe. Watched many OTP taking selfies and photos together in dramas but none gave that vibe. Even the SWAG or the AM1988 couple did not project that (plus they are very young).

I never commented on DB but enjoy reading the recap and comments section. This couple certainly have so many shippers out there including the recapper herself who could pointed out their excessive chemistry that a real-life romance is strongly possible. Truthfully, that was the highlight of that recap for me.

One of my favourite comments is when a beanie requesting a fellow beanie to reconsider giving herself the title of "Mrs.Kim Nam Gil" as the tiltle is no longer available and has been pre-reserved to a certain "Ms.Kim Ah Joong" :tongue: It's nothing big but reading those comments sure put a smile of my face and brighten my day :D.

• Like 12
  • LOL 9

methinks KNG and SYJ dated but didn't come clean to public. i'm suddenly reminded of that time i was shipping lee dong gun and han ji hye; they acted in drama first, and then made a movie together. after the movie they admitted to dating and went on for 4 years before breaking up (i was so depressed for days). after that i told myself im NOT going to ship anyone again (and then along came lee joon gi n shin min ah).

anyway, the trajectory of KNG and SYJ feels like LDG/HJH. now that both LDG and HJH found their own partners, maybe the time has also come for KNG?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

I just read all the posts here in this precious thread,OMG most of the members used-to-be-a-shipper is returning to become a commited shipper after a looong time just because their explosive CHEMISTRY in LUTYN:D

This is amazing!

@sight_stv i never watch DOtS actually but I know how lucky their shippers are when Songsongcouple announced their wedding this year and as you have seen all the BTS of Songsong couple i believe u got the 'eyes' for our Gum Couple too!:blush: They're close to each other and seems comfortable with each other companion

I saw other post that said about actors usually distance themselves after shooting a drama,I hope our Gum Couple stay connected till forever so pleasee pray for them to be togetherrr!

I was attracted to watch LUYTN cuz this drama keep appearing on my Twitter's timeline so i decided to watch it (after 8th ep been broadcasted) and after that...

My Life totally changed cuz I keep thinking about Kim Nam Gil's acting (on Ep8 especially) and this drama keep me excited everyday!Thennn boom! the kiss scene Ep12 was the game-changer. I totally become their shipper and I watched that kiss scene several times (I just don't know why seriously!) It never happened in my whole life to see THAT scene so many times!

I was a shipper of SoGong Couple but it seems like nothing happened but LUTYN has activated  my shipper mode ON!

I know how delusional I am sometimes but just keeps hoping for the best guys!

We are lucky enough if they make a gorgeous photoshoot after this just like W couple (LJS&HHJ) but I believe there will be one cuz they do not promo much before the drama started.:wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

I never commented on DB but enjoy reading the recap and comments section. This couple certainly have so many shippers out there including the recapper herself who could pointed out their excessive chemistry that a real-life romance is strongly possible. Truthfully, that was the highlight of that recap for me.

One of my favourite comments is when a beanie requesting a fellow beanie to reconsider giving herself the title of "Mrs.Kim Nam Gil" as the tiltle is no longer available and has been pre-reserved to a certain "Ms.Kim Ah Joong" :tongue: It's nothing big but reading those comments sure put a smile of my face and brighten my day :D.

The DB thread on EP 16 is filled with shippers as the chemistry was so explosive! And almost everyone commented that this drama is so well written and acted! 

One of the beat best kdramas I've watched!

i was checking out IG and watched the scene of YK helping HI pushed the needle into his heart and he slowly died. Then he disappeared back to Joseon and they both cried in anguish. Omg that scene was so well done. I ended up tearing within that 30 seconds. What have you done to me LUTYN!!

• Like 16

besides KNG's hands, i love his forearms too.... they are slim and lanky, yet strong and masculine looking...his hands are big and assuring especially when paired with KAJ's dainty hands. one of my favourite movements of his is when he lifts the needle high up in the air before inserting into the unconscious patient, and it is especially mesmerizing if he happens to be wearing a modern-day shirt with the sleeves rolled up. i can go on and on about this topic, all day. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Oh d pic when pdnim hugged kaj, its bcoz they celebrate kaj's bday in advance? Her real bday on 16 oct.. there was someone who hold a bday cake with a candle in front of her while pdnim hugged her tight.. but look at kng.. he looks shy? And tried to not look at her.. he is so different compared to how funny he was in earlier bts.. lol.

I hope kng didnt forget to said happy bday for kaj for real right on d-day.. 

Btw i reall6 love this pdnim.. he looks so humble, warm and friendly.. esp with kaj n kng.. 

Remember on d wrap up scene pic, 3 of them were holding hands.. did kaj or kng ever did that with previous pdnim?

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, martanur said:

oh @xxPeepsxx love you chingu *tight hug... You are so brilliant, learning via website but understand Hangul completely. I'll try it someday (still learning French now) :tongue: 

I know this video is so funny that's why I am so curious about what they are talking about...:wub:

You're learning French? I wanna learn French too! But it's like a lot harder than Korean, though it's easier than starting from scratch since I've learnt Spanish too.

Dang, all I can say is something like: J'adore Kim NamGil et Kim Ah Joong.

Bonne nuit~

• Like 7

Just finished watching 2nd time.

I’m beginning to realize why this drama is so different for both KNG and KAJ. So different until we can feel real feelings from them for each other. I think it’s because this is a different drama from what they each have been doing all this while. KNG’s roles in dramas and movies have always been dealing with the darker side of human nature- revenge plot, making use of his love interest to get what he wants. Not sure about KAJ’s dramas and movies. But I read the recent ones were thrillers. So LUTYN is definitely refreshing for them because it deals with pure friendship and love. It goes back to dealing with fundamental issues of the heart like integrity (which Heo Im had to learn). So I think that’s why it became so meaningful to them. And when the love story arc came, KNG and KAJ cannot help but be drawn to its purity and sincerity and that’s why they could be so natural and even probably develop real feelings for each other. And that’s why we could be so touched by it. This love story is really beautiful. Always about self-sacrifice and thinking of the other party’s well-being. ( not the usual melodramatic infidelity, jealousy or even not having enough time to spend with partner issues). So I believe because it’s such a simple, straightforward and sincere love story, that’s why GUM couple was formed. And hope Gum couple stays and become real since their real feelings were drawn out on the drama. Don’t keep them back inside, KNG-ssi! And remember to wish KAJ-ssi on her birthday!!! :wub:

Am going for a third run! Haha. Can’t get enough of them! Now slowly enjoying their acting! So daebak! 

44 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

OMG! I just saw This thread!! The Gum couple is soooo adorbs!!! Are they both single?

Hi hi @allythefangirl! I remember seeing u at Song Song Couple thread! Haha! Welcome to Gum couple thread too! Have become a shipper of them since Song Song ship has safely sailed and docked! :wub:

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

First post on soompi forum because Gum Couple is PERFECT! :wub::wub:

I sensed that songsong couple would be real now hoping for this couple to become real :wub:

Can't get over this drama, cried so hard on the last episode, seriously like never, it felt so real, I could feel the emotion.

Still want to cry while listening "Not gonna wait" OST in my car :D

I will definitely come here read news about them like I did with songsong couple B)

• Like 13

@choadila im surprised too after a long time watch other drama after dots there are just professional feeling not romance one and the chemistry feels normal. but after i watch KNG and KAJ, im surprise that i can compare them with songsong chemistry, they both deserve each other :D:D its make me feel nostalgic to watch KNG and KAJ on LUTYN. Even the jealous thing is the same lol. In LUTYN's bts KNG jealous when KAJ always looking at the japanese soldier and in DOTS's bts SJK jealous when SHK keep looking on the soldier abs and ignore SJK just like KAJ ignore KNG when she looking at the japanese soldier lol! i just cant restraint myself to not ship this couple because the feels is so real :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5