[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Oh and maybe it's a good idea to show how Sumi and Og love is so different from Mawang  and Nachalyeo. Mawang always thinks that his love is different and look down on OG. 

He also undermines the GGG power.. tsk tsk

it's also good to show how Sunmi motherly love is different from Nachalyeo when their kid is at risk

• Like 11

SM: She said I will have to empty something precious to me. That's why I tried hard to think of what it could be.

OG: Why would you think of things like that? It's not like you're ??? What would you even empty out?

SM: Must be my feelings. Since the only thing filling me up now is my love for you. Because of that, I worried a lot and I got sick. If I clear out everything, I think I'll be able to do the things I need to do. That's why I'm gonna clear them all.

OG: It seems fair. My feelings will disappear and yours will be cleaned out.

SM: I decided to believe the white heron's words that I'm special and can help people. Since I'm that great, I'll be able clear out my love, too.

OG: So, you came here to tell me that you can clear out everything at once? Fine, just clear them all. Do the washing up well too. You, I don't mind you throwing them away on the street or at the corner, just don't do it in front of me. Since it's me who pour all my heart to even fill you up, pity me. Clear them out well at somewhere I can't see.

They just keep on hurting each other and they're so good at it too... I thought it'd end when he saw her without GGG. THANK GOD THIS EPISODE ENDED THIS WAY.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 8

Now i know whose baby it was.. muahahahahaha... but hey, if only JSM had a moment interact with that baby, too, i think it will be even better. For the sake of continuation and cheerful effect.

I had some thoughts on lower than usual ratings of 3 past eps 15 16 and 17. Probably due to Lunar NY Fest and also the Olympics. But could also signaling that viewers aren't fully welcome to how the story develops. It feels a bit dragging and anticlimactic now. It's like a volley of back and forth of what can and what cannot ASN do, what will and what will not KDS do. KDS had a real potential of being a true villain. But it isn't well explored until now. We are overshadowed of PK-BJ/ASN unclear relationship, and the male zombie. About MW's son and the sword and the chaebol thingy that actually aren't that essential to the whole storyline. It's like wasting valuable minutes.

After the drunken scene and we saw JSM just slept away her night it is also kinda waste to me. I had a wanting of seeing 50 watches her silently in her sleep. Now that's painful longing.

And MW character seemed not so interesting to me anymore after he got easily fooled by ASN. It's not showing a great, ancient, respected supernatural being, right? 

PK and OJ just been to worldly to me. I wish we could see some more supernatural things they do instead of curious about the sleeping dragon for 4eps now. 

It might sound harsh, don't hate me. I still adore this drama soooo much thanks to the OTP. All drama should have their highs and their lows. Our favorite and least favorite scenes and characters. But i just feel like, if only things are made simpler and focus on strengthening the characters and their interconnection, the karma concept and how to make ammends with their past mistakes and live better, rather than complicate things with this priestess who seems dilemmatic of being a bad woman or turns a new leaf and a bad man who wants to be something without doing anything ; focus on the romance building, the trust issues and how a big heart like JSM can cleanse all bad omens, it will be more memorable... 

After all emotional iconic scene like GW & SF will always have a special place in our hearts, right ladies?

• Like 5

after endlessly  repeating the last scene of eps. 18 i think i overthinking about everything, well everything is just as simple as OG taking off the GGG and put it on back ...LOL :D next week lest slay the dragon in an epic battle and rising cute demigod monkey baby together :heart:

ps.this drama holds the guinness world record of kissing and bed scenes in the history of  KDrama Series :grin: moreee.... LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, dvrels said:

Lets not thinking about the worse way now, lets just enjoy this beautiful scene

OG can change their deadly fate, of he told this to SM then SM will work with him to find the way to change it

Honestly, I think I'm enjoying it A BIT TOO MUCH. And TOO MANY TIMES. I'm OVER ENJOYING IT. And I will be ENJOYING IT REPEATEDLY till next week. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• LOL 14

I'm over enjoying the scene too much as well *goodbye sleep... and i'm gonna suffer at work tomorrow for sure* 

Kang Dae Sung is one scary man. He killed so many people and he def laid an interest in Sunmi after hearing her conversation with ASN. He gonna betray ASN soon because Sunmi is more powerful... 

don't you dare go near Sunmi, OG will kill you!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, oic said:

Delurking for this kiss ep. 

I LEGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT think they might be interested in each other outside the ep. They are too comfortable with each other for on screen kisses like these !!!

Same here--delurking.  I was thinking the same thing about our two leads.  I remember the kiss between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Ki in DOTS and thinking they really like each other; now they're married.  

Who knows---our leads in this drama always had a special chemistry to me; and the kiss is so natural.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Wahhhhhhh :wub::wub: The first thing i saw when i login was the passionate kisses of our OTP!! 

I was still afraid about the ending of ep18 before i came here, but my fear was unfounded! Heheh. 

Thank you guys for the gifs and youtube links! Im smiling like an idiot here now. :lol::lol: Literally so happy after a few eps of roller coaster ride! Gonna watch it with subs when it is out! 

*Back to replaying the kiss scene* :wub::tongue:

& our Monkey is sooo handsome! Falling hard for the monkey! I even bought the Yuk Gong plushy to imagine that our handsome monkey is here with me~~ hehehe :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Off of the "hot" topic, I definitely think the grandson is MW's son.  Also, I believe granny is representing Guanyin, the goddess of mercy and compassion.  I think her actions with the GGG,  SOG and JSM show these traits.  Plus, if the grandson is MW's (Bull Demon King) that would make him Red Boy who was subdued and controlled by Guanyin.  

• Like 14