[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

On 1/13/2018 at 6:08 PM, carolinedl said:

@piekeboeboe Why fear?

The photo of them with suits makes me think that they might be dealing with GrandMa's will, no? GD is holding a brief case too.

@carolinedl 
I was panicked at the time when i saw preview happy face/nice suite/lovely date/almost kiss and kiss.
and because of extramely under rating. ( i keep asking myself "why why"  low rating -  i should not looking for answer anymore and i should stop.)

Spoiler

aslo Junho that day post a lot of pictures of his IG
( I thought that he say goodbye to projects :()

I heard from my friend in previous show which really great show on JTBC also only 12 episode

I am afraid that they decide to cut short the production / give me happy ending at 12 episode (which i hope for happy ending)

When I saw more comments and more people interesting in this show/thread.
I finally calm. Yes! 16 episode. Oh my poor heart. 

I was panicked. so I was forgot that still many things on this show......
- MS 1st love
- Visiting families victims and Memorial to be make
- Mari couple
- JW JY
- relation MS parents
- GD sister
- GD MS, healing
- Kiss no.3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..... :wub:

hdJUPjl.jpg

cr. jtbc instagram

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, finally managed to watch the correct trailer. Here is a translation of it.

(At a street vendor, MS gets a hot red bean bun, and gives half of it to GD before digging in)
GD: You eat so prettily.
MS: Hm?
GD: For being so cute, you’ve worked hard. (This means - For being so cute, I thank you.)
GD: I thought you weren’t hungry? (MS just nods as she’s eating.) Seeing you today was a real relief.
MS: Me, too.

MS: Oh? Why are you here?
GD: Why would I be?
MS: Are you leaving?
GD: Yes, I have something to do. Oh, later, we have to see each other, even if it’s just for a moment.
MS: Why?
GD: Today, I’m going to look frighteningly handsome. (leaves)

GD: Why? Am I too good looking? (MS eagerly nods. ) I told you, that I was going to appear handsome.
(GD approaches MS…and is interrupted by SM bursting in)
SM: Moon Soo-sshi, look at me! Hyung bought me clothes… (realizing) Oh, do it! Go ahead and finish what you were doing.
(SM turns around and speaks Chinese. Sorry, no idea what he’s saying. Then leaves. )

MS: I said it was alright.
GD: That’s good. Then, I’ll have to take everything.
(KISS!)

Could someone who speaks Chinese perhaps watch the trailer and tell us what SM is saying? He doesn't particularly look happy when he's saying it, but it could be some jealousy that his hyung and MS are becoming closer?

GD and MS are so going to kiss, and it does look as if it's in her room. Can't wait to watch the total scene. Hard to tell from the clip what they were talking about right before GD kisses MS. But, they are so totally a couple in this trailer. :wub:

thank u for translating :)

3 hours ago, nika_agih said:

3 - 4 minutes trailer for next episode from jtbc.

http://vod.jtbc.joins.com/player/embed/VO10204926

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, I only saw a part of it before it froze, but it just seems to be the preview that was previously posted.

And, yes, we can expect a kiss in the next episode! :wub:

@stroppyse   link by jtbc froze for me as well, then i saw preview here.

Thank you so much for translation.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Could someone who speaks Chinese perhaps watch the trailer and tell us what SM is saying? He doesn't particularly look happy when he's saying it, but it could be some jealousy that his hyung and MS are becoming closer?

GD and MS are so going to kiss, and it does look as if it's in her room. Can't wait to watch the total scene. Hard to tell from the clip what they were talking about right before GD kisses MS. But, they are so totally a couple in this trailer. :wub:

OK~~~i am Taiwanese, 

i would translate what SM is saying, but my English is not very well,

i just try it!

If someone could be correct my translation, i'd  appreciate it!

SM:

我發現自己真的很沒用。

I think i am such an useless person.

一見到就臉紅,

My face turns red whenever I'm seeing.

(Sorry, i'm not sure.

His accent is too hard to understand!)

又能怎麼樣?

But, what of that?

to avoid erros, i also show the chinese :)

4 hours ago, crispachu said:
5 hours ago, xcalibur07 said:

Did he kissed MS in her room:lol:. Can't imagine what will happen if he got caught by her mom:tongue:

Kyaaaaa it does look like her room!

wasn't it cartoonist friend's room ?

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@piekeboeboe, thanks for the clip. Hopefully, you saw my translation posted earlier of the complete trailer.

@stroppyse  My soompi app on mobile is quite delay. It's didn't refresh the page.
I saw your translation just after my comment was posted.
With your translation, I now calm, can go to work, and can work.
Without your translation, I will be very very anxious all day. LOL
I can't not watch live but my heart is here in this thread. 
Hopefully you can help us with translate the clip of ep.11.
I'm so grateful for your help. Thank you so much.

3 hours ago, yaoxuan said:

OK~~~i am Taiwanese, 

i would translate what SM is saying, but my English is not very well,

i just try it!

If someone could be correct my translation, i'd  appreciate it!

SM:

我發現自己真的很沒用。

I think i am such an useless person.

一見到就臉紅,

My face turns red whenever I'm seeing.

(Sorry, i'm not sure.

His accent is too hard to understand!)

又能怎麼樣?

But, what of that?

to avoid erros, i also show the chinese :)

你好! 能认识您好高兴哦! 您的英文也挺不错的嘛。

Anyways, for a more accurate translation, SangMan said something like: "I've discovered that I'm so useless. Just seeing (something/one) and my face flushes red. But what else can I do?" ("But, what of it" works really well too.)

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

(SM turns around and speaks Chinese. Sorry, no idea what he’s saying. Then leaves. )

MS: I said it was alright.
GD: That’s good. Then, I’ll have to take it all away with me.
(KISS!)

@stroppyse thank you for the translation :) 

Does SM say something about 'life values' which he learns from the manhwa or book he usually reads? He often advice GD about life based on the manhwa/book, including the martial arts moves.

Watching GD feels like watching Junho. Junho said in some old interviews, even his brothers in 2PM & 2AM said so, that he was so shy in front of a girl, didn't know what to do. He found it was quite hard to speak to a girl, couldn't express the feeling very well. It  reminds me of GD. And Junho is not confident enough to say that he is handsome :D.  His dialogue with MS about his transformation makes me smiling. 

About kiss scene, I think MS is sick and GD visits her. My question is... where is her mother, she seems not really like GD, doesn't she?

So exciting for tonight episode

While smiling over preview GD MS kiss scene also thinking of the relation between GD and Grandma

2DSXKIJ.png

- GD knock grandma at night / they chat and share thought
- At children playground. GD would like Grandma to stop smoking
- Grandma help put plaster reduce pain after superhero action fall help JW at construction field.
- When GD drank (drink with JY), Grandma take care of him, give him medicine give him bottle of water.
- When GD bore to eat nooddle, grandma make rice for him + a lot of food can
- GD said to grandma "go check your hlep, i carry you on my back"

They are not family relate but They are so real grandma and grandson. 

I am here - I am ready - my stream is working... NOW... If will scream if that changed later again. I wonder know it it was a task from Grandma to buy the suits - but what I am confused is - when she is still alive - so the Guys are not really getting the point that they need the suit for the funeral and Granny plans for that. Can he really be like that when she is already deat...

Can somebody please turn the time a bit forward....

3 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

你好! 能认识您好高兴哦! 您的英文也挺不错的嘛。

Anyways, for a more accurate translation, SangMan said something like: "I've discovered that I'm so useless. Just seeing (something/one) and my face flushes red. But what else can I do?" ("But, what of it" works really well too.)

非常感謝英文示範~~~

Someone in the Taiwan BBS , consider that SangMan said is not "一見就只知道臉紅",but "一天就只知道練功"  ^口^

I feel so stupid - I had a guess about the nosebleed - whaf it was again like him falling on the boat - and it is there link.

So - why did it feel know thats true. The moment he started to bleed Granny becaume serious...

All that very sad stuff happen very fast right now... she is already in coma..

Archived