[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Witch's Court 마녀의 법정 - Jung Ryeo Won and Yoon Hyun Min - Premiere on 9th of October
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love what JRW wear at presscon, she's beautiful.  Both leads very attractive, nicely tailored suit on YHM.

I'm keeping this drama on my radar.  Not being hyped much by the station.  Hope it does well. JRW can do vulnerable and relatable.

@icemaid like your DP, Kang Sora is my girlcrush.  

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Love what JRW wear at presscon, she's beautiful.  Both leads very attractive, nicely tailored suit on YHM.

I'm keeping this drama on my radar.  Not being hyped much by the station.  Hope it does well. JRW can do vulnerable and relatable.

@icemaid like your DP, Kang Sora is my girlcrush.  

I like JRW outfit as well, nice and classy. YHM looks good in suits.

Hope the drama will be good.

Off-topic : Kang Sora has a new drama Revolutionary Love airing on 14 Oct.

Jung Ryeo Won And Yoon Hyun Min Have A Rocky First Meeting In New Stills From “Witch’s Court”

Jung-Ryeo-Won-Yoon-Hyun-Min-2.jpg

KBS 2TV’s “Witch’s Court” has released new stills ahead of the drama’s premier date on October 9 that show Jung Ryeo Won and Yoon Hyun Min meeting for the first time under less-than-pleasant circumstances.

“Witch’s Court” will follow the story of ace prosecutor Ma Ee Deum (played by Jung Ryeo Won) and newly appointed prosecutor Yeo Jin Wook (played by Yoon Hyun Min) as they work to punish those who commit crimes against women and children.

Jung-Ryeo-Won-Yoon-Hyun-Min.jpg

The photos show the two leads as they wait for an elevator in an apartment building. Jung Ryeo Won is full of suspicion as she warily eyes Yoon Hyun Min, who has a hat on and his hoodie up, making it almost impossible to see his face. Jung Ryeo Won can’t help but continue to sneak glances at her counterpart.

The staff explained, “This will be the first time that the two are meeting. It’s a tense situation that many women have probably faced at least once in their lives, and we hope viewers stick around to see how the outcome.”

Yoon-Hyun-Min-Jung-Ryeo-Won-1.jpg

“Witch’s Court” will begin airing on October 9 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/04/jung-ryeo-won-yoon-hyun-min-rocky-first-meeting-new-stills-witchs-court/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Witch's Court 마녀의 법정 - Premiere: Tonight @ 22:00 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Witch's Court 마녀의 법정 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST

Archived