[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

Witch's court is in my list becoz of jung ryeo won. Still cannot forget her foul mouth in salaryman cho han ji. And her charm still work on me after the classic kim samsoon. She still has her midas touch in every drama she picked. Aja aja hwaiting jung ryeo won. Looking forward to see your top notch acting in this drama.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IS there going to be a romance? I think it might end up being a growth in mutual respect, and the last episode will leave us hanging.. 

So I am not going to be shipping anyone, but just enjoy the show.

I am going to adhere to ...yes a guy and girl can be friends without being falling for each other romantically

Ji wook totally look same as in tunnel make me more crazy for him..........while looking at him ....tunnel tunnel Kim sun jae popped up in my mind .:love:

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

Interesting plot and characters! I have the feeling Yi-Deum is the daughter Jo Gab-Soo  ...

Right I also think YD daughter of him....

but I'm still confused about what happened to her mother missing or dead.

she wants to become dr. But now working in another field why ...?Due to her mother. 

I ll continue this drama for ji wook (in k dramas every prosecutor having similar name ji wook lol..)

@triplem @blademan I decided to watch this drama because of YHM... I love this actor. I was really surprised by the writing because our heroine is such a fierce and strong woman. I guess that her mother might have been murdered. However, I suspect that MYB is the daughter of that disgusting Chief of police.  

WOW GREAT START...MEETING THE TEAM AND BOSS ...

WORK MEETING

FIRST RAPE CASE SHE IS WORKING WITH JW

WE SEE HER TALKING WITH THE VICTIM

JW IS TALKING WITH THAT JERK THAT RAPED THE WOMAN...

YD AND JW TALKING ABOUT THE CASE SHE INSISTS SHE NEEDS HIM TO FIND THE PROVE

YD ,JW VS NAM SCENE ...LET HIM LISTEN  TAPE...PLAYING GOOD COP BAD COP WITH NAM?JW IS THE GOOD COP IT SEEMS ...TALKING SOFT...NAM IS CRYING...JW MENTIONED THE PROVE ...PROSECUTOR GOO FOUND NAM CLOTHES...BROUGHT ITS TO THE TEAM...NOW THEY CONFRONT THE LADY ...COULD BE THAT THE LADY WAS NOT A VICTIM?

Archived