[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yoyo_icecube ive got info that SM only suing Luhan not WYF? which one is true actually?
So basically the only thing i can see is that SM being butthurt cuz Luhan and Kris are doing so much better in China. They are acting, singing OSTs and endorsing big companies in China. and SM is only now realizing how much those two members were worth. Ppl should stop saying that they are using the popularity of EXO. I'm not denying that that it didn't affect at all but exo is not the sole reason of their current success in China. And you should realize that both Kris and Luhan were also a reason for the popularity of exo. Kris and Luhan invested as much of their lives as SM invested in them. They earned their positions in EXO. So people should understand that all they did was quit a job at the company they were no longer satisfied with

02/05 WYF @ SWOWK Guangzhou Premiere
B9E9CjkCUAAHdlk.jpg:large
B9E9CkLCMAA73eQ.jpg:large
B9Ex-xICYAAX-lr.jpg:large
B9FCPjYCEAApZ9M.jpg:large

Exora

said:

@yoyo_icecube ive got info that SM only suing Luhan not WYF? which one is true actually?
So basically the only thing i can see is that SM being butthurt cuz Luhan and Kris are doing so much better in China. They are acting, singing OSTs and endorsing big companies in China. and SM is only now realizing how much those two members were worth. Ppl should stop saying that they are using the popularity of EXO. I'm not denying that that it didn't affect at all but exo is not the sole reason of their current success in China. And you should realize that both Kris and Luhan were also a reason for the popularity of exo. Kris and Luhan invested as much of their lives as SM invested in them. They earned their positions in EXO. So people should understand that all they did was quit a job at the company they were no longer satisfied with

This is the latest news.

NEWS] SM Ent takes legal action against Kris and Luhan for their illegal activities —

I KNEW IT. I knew this was going to happen. When kris first started talks about Somewhere Only We LKnow, I even wondered if it was allowed for him to do that in the middle of a lawsuit. If it wasn't allowed, I wondered why Sm was letting him do it.
Well, maybe they didn't think he would do well solo (same for Luhan too) or they just decided to let it slide. I think the ...real reason they are filing the lawsuit now is that they are angered by the fact that Luhan and Kris are going to perform together.
And SM isn't wrong either. It is illegal for Luhan and Kris to be doing activies, and I wish Luhan and Kris had been more careful. They could lose everything. All the money earned from these activities, and ugh, I don't even want to say it but - what if they lose the other lawsuit too?
They deserve their freedom and I truly in the bottom of my heart believe that they are better off leaving SM. They can't lose. You can't lose, Luhan and Wu Yi Fan.

Cr koreaboo
Admin Star

See More

• Top Comments170 people like this.

• Write a comment...
  • 10516700_764251153613764_244236720551695RemoveAshe Quinn Completely agree. As much as you want to defend them you can't. What they did was wrong and now they have to pay for being careless. It's sad but what can you do?Like · Reply · 7 · 7 hrs
  • 10858497_10202516756915168_5192765511076RemoveNidya Falensia They probably will lose, sorry to say, I'm on SM side with this. Sorry Kris, but we all know that you promoting urself while you're still attached to SM exclusive contract is not wise at all. Should finished all of these lawsuits matter first before you start working again.Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
  • 3 Replies · 8 mins
  • View 14 more comments1782038_10152997345621412_68994418389731
    Koreaboo
    11 hrs · SMTOWN has taken legal actions against the two former EXO-M members and companies using them as ad models.
    What do you think of the agency's latest actions?·

Guest jelly89

Howdy...long time no post lol..

SM can sue Krishan and the big China Companies whenever they want.....but to win it...that's a big question mark.  SM is just being butthurt and wants more cash to their pockets seeing that KrisHan is very very successful in China and receiving lots of support and love.  Good luck to them.

jelly89

said:

Howdy...long time no post lol..

SM can sue Krishan and the big China Companies whenever they want.....but to win it...that's a big question mark.  SM is just being butthurt and wants more cash to their pockets seeing that KrisHan is very very successful in China and receiving lots of support and love.  Good luck to them.

The important thing is...exclusive contract! All the money they have made  SM has legal share of it. Lets just wait and see what happens and hope for the best.

SO OBVIOUS that SM are not making this any easier for both Luhan and Kris. On one hand I kind of think SM has a point in this case. Technically these two are still under SM. Still they have livelihoods to be responsible for so to ask them to put their "activities" on hold just until the lawsuit is over is insane 'cause these things (lawsuits) can go on forever for all we know. Anyway it's a mess, I only wish the best for them both (Kris & Luhan) hope this gets resolved ASAP. All these artists leaving SM makes me think they're not treating their artists very well, same can be said of FNC, TS & a whole bunch of other agencies I'm sure. I'm just surprised that Luhan left 'cause he like Lay, Tao seem more invested in the whole Idol lifestyle than Kris tbh.   

stumble across this interesting comment in that article 
[438+] Don’t come digging for gold in China then. When have you ever invited a Chinese actor over to Korea? And you then talk about the same stage? China, don’t invite Koreans anymore.

SM will give trouble to not only his artist but also maybe for other actor, some of them might already feeling bitter towards SM. i hope fanfan wont suffer this kind of things... he suffered alot of hate comments when he leave, he deserve to live peacefully now!! 

Guest jelly89

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: SO OBVIOUS that SM are not making this any easier for both Luhan and Kris. On one hand I kind of think SM has a point in this case. Technically these two are still under SM. Still they have livelihoods to be responsible for so to ask them to put their "activities" on hold just until the lawsuit is over is insane 'cause these things (lawsuits) can go on forever for all we know. Anyway it's a mess, I only wish the best for them both (Kris & Luhan) hope this gets resolved ASAP. All these artists leaving SM makes me think they're not treating their artists very well, same can be said of FNC, TS & a whole bunch of other agencies I'm sure. I'm just surprised that Luhan left 'cause he like Lay, Tao seem more invested in the whole Idol lifestyle than Kris tbh.   

jelly89

said:

ni8tingayle_4f78

said: SO OBVIOUS that SM are not making this any easier for both Luhan and Kris. On one hand I kind of think SM has a point in this case. Technically these two are still under SM. Still they have livelihoods to be responsible for so to ask them to put their "activities" on hold just until the lawsuit is over is insane 'cause these things (lawsuits) can go on forever for all we know. Anyway it's a mess, I only wish the best for them both (Kris

Archived