Quantcast
msSimple

[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

Srry guys for less update since im busy with my daily life LOL
Anyway WYF Ice CreamB-2BfLGUYAAL9Le.jpg:large

Wu Yi Fan for DangDaiGeTan magazine issue no. 624, second half of February 2015 
B-xsTMqUcAA0iSI.jpg:large

just found out from my friend that wuyifan is listed in benpaobaxiongdi (China Running Man) guest list for season2.im so happy!! i can't wait to see the episode. 

heard luhan's name is in the list too but i dont know if they will be guesting in the same episode or not

@shishi101 i don't think this picture is recent bcoz his hair is white.. i saw this on my twitter last night so i just post it. i cant read nor read mandarin.. uhuhu.. how sad.. 

Kris & Liu YiFei will filming "You Are Still Here" on March, If you guys want to read there story, this is the link https://hui3r.wordpress.com/category/books/you-are-still-here/page/5/

HEY guys long time no see, anyway @yoyo_icecube why you become a CAT lately? LOL  :))
And im kinda shocked when i heard a rumors bout WYF for WGM China hahaha, but thanks to God that he wont be participate in that show LOL
B_Pw8POVEAAhYtF.jpg:large

[ENG CC][NEWS] Fans go crazy when Wu Yifan arrives https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=cIGoVexYf4g cr to Toy Soldiers

@Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. if got, maybe wyf should join them (he joined for korean version once for basketball christmas special), he need exercise once in a while.. im not sure if he do go to gym regularly or not..but i hope he did.. 

yoyo_icecube

said:

@Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. 

yoyo_icecube said: @Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. if got, maybe wyf should join them (he joined for korean version once for basketball christmas special), he need exercise once in a while.. im not sure if he do go to gym regularly or not..but i hope he did.. 

jwand

said:

yoyo_icecube

said:

@Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. if got, maybe wyf should join them (he joined for korean version once for basketball christmas special), he need exercise once in a while.. im not sure if he do go to gym regularly or not..but i hope he did.. 

yoyo_icecube said:

jwand

said:

yoyo_icecube

said:

Gosh i rarely posted in this thread LOL since Exo bout to comeback soon, im kinda busy spazzing for them LOL

Anyway WYF on Happy Camp Recording
CAIfItvUsAABkNL.jpg:large

CAIlxXaUQAAae2u.jpg:large

CAIlR4lUMAA8crp.jpg:large

CAIlR12UQAA5lFV.jpg:large

CAIpoB9VAAEhMVj.jpg:large

CAIm9dcUgAA4FMb.jpg:large

CAIgCgiUkAAGYxP.jpg:large

CAJGCHLUcAAk1vq.jpg:largeCAJGLTwVEAEp_9R.jpg:largeCAJFyV0UkAAkX4-.jpg:large