Quantcast

[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

just found out from my friend that wuyifan is listed in benpaobaxiongdi (China Running Man) guest list for season2.im so happy!! i can't wait to see the episode. 

heard luhan's name is in the list too but i dont know if they will be guesting in the same episode or not
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY guys long time no see, anyway @yoyo_icecube why you become a CAT lately? LOL  :))
And im kinda shocked when i heard a rumors bout WYF for WGM China hahaha, but thanks to God that he wont be participate in that show LOL
B_Pw8POVEAAhYtF.jpg:large

@Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. if got, maybe wyf should join them (he joined for korean version once for basketball christmas special), he need exercise once in a while.. im not sure if he do go to gym regularly or not..but i hope he did.. 

yoyo_icecube

said:

@Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. 

yoyo_icecube said: @Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. if got, maybe wyf should join them (he joined for korean version once for basketball christmas special), he need exercise once in a while.. im not sure if he do go to gym regularly or not..but i hope he did.. 

jwand

said:

yoyo_icecube

said:

@Exora i miss you!! well.. i love this grumpy cat... ahahahahhahaha... wyf should never take that WGM job if they offer him. come on, go practice acting more, dont waste time with that kind of show... i wish there is show like 'cool kidz on block' in china.. it's a sport show in kbs.. if got, maybe wyf should join them (he joined for korean version once for basketball christmas special), he need exercise once in a while.. im not sure if he do go to gym regularly or not..but i hope he did.. 

yoyo_icecube said:

jwand

said:

yoyo_icecube

said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic

Archived