[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

@yoyo_icecube i dont have to stalking him, plus that time im busy with my daily life Lol
WYF for Lancome Paris

Anyway guys, theres a source that SMA has been BLOCKED many yifan's Interview videos on "People in News".
B8sFBLiCUAEly7i.jpg:large

P/S: Is WYF still work for SM?? NO RIGHT? Urghh im so disappointed bout this!  :-w

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yoyo_icecube guess we should inform some EXO-L bout this thread, that if they still concern bout WYF lol

• 150202 Tencent interview XJL said that WYF is very obedient, really smart & a fast learner
B8zhkSjCYAAHQ-4.png:large

• Tencent interview Wu Yi Fan's first thought upon seeing XJL was "Wow, how beautiful!"
B8zZ67ACAAArt6r.jpg:large

WYF is ok with showing his body, he will do intimate scenes within reason only if he accepts the role & it's required 
B8zkpnfCYAArsML.png:large

Exora said: @yoyo_icecube guess we should inform some EXO-L bout this thread, that if they still concern bout WYF lol

• 150202 Tencent interview XJL said that WYF is very obedient, really smart & a fast learner

• Tencent interview Wu Yi Fan's first thought upon seeing XJL was "Wow, how beautiful!"

WYF is ok with showing his body, he will do intimate scenes within reason only if he accepts the role & it's required 

to be honest i dont like fanfan's hair today. but his suit is amazing.. can we say today is the day he debut on bigscreen? i wish you congratulation fanfan, i hope that you'll have wonderful career ahead!! 

i hope SOWK will become successful and box office!!meigeni... lets show our power... go watch twice at least!! 
im glad to hear that he said he didn't pay attention to the harsh comment and read the only from his supporter instead.. good.. 

wow... they fly in a private jet??? it's amazing.... SOWK production is really2 rich... they can use private jet.i wish i can see wuyifan in pilot uniform.. a character as a pilot maybe?? hehehehehe...must be a very nice project, ladies at the airport will wet the entire airport with drools when wuyifan walk like he was walking on a runway in his uniform!! xD i can imagine it.

02/04 SWOWK Weibo Update: 6 more days left till the SWOWK premieres
B89kJNdIEAAditq.jpg:large

150204 Wu Yi Fan in Xu Jinglei's weibo update: (SWOWK) premiere tour is a tiring thing... good morning poor kids...
B89hwkVIUAAGp0q.jpg:large

@yoyo_icecube i found out that WYF pics that ur post was super large, The saiz is no joke LOL somehow it makes this page laggs abit but i can andure it lol

Archived