[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

150105 Wu Yi Fan - SWOWK school tourB6kICVKCQAIF_Pr.jpg:largeB6kSE6dCAAEzZTX.jpg:large
B6kd3_mCcAEuYDe.jpg:large
B6kd3r1CUAALK5c.jpg:large

FANACCOUNT (Cr: wu_yi_fan)

• WYF: "Love should be unconditional, selfless, mutually taking care of each other,finding balance after a long time together"
  • WYF: that bc of the group activities XJL organised, everyone got to know each other & could work well together
  • WYF: XJL was really good, she organised group activities for everyone like dumpling making & pool sessions
  • WYF: when it comes to love, he's still a child..
  • WYF & Wang Likun are paired together Game question: What is the other person's favourite food? 
B6kM0MNCcAA_pbl.png:large
  • Wang Likun said her favourite food is milk, and WYF said, isn't that a beverage?
B6kNQrVCIAEr8Hy.png:large
  • WYF: "My favourite food? I like eating meat"
Backstage photo....

B6kLfu-CQAAQCnD.jpg:large

FanAccount WYF @ Idol Hug [Cr:wu_yi_fan]

• Why do u like basketball so much? WYF: I'm single-minded, when I like something I'll focus on it. Didn't do much other sports 
    B6qcjLcCAAAM6ff.png:large
  • Did many girls in your school gather around the basketball court to watch you play everyday? WYF: No.. caption:*blush* 
    What's your position in the basketball team? WYF: Usually, I take the position of rearguard (后卫?)
    WYF said that he usually takes the position of 后卫 in his basketball team... not sure if this means shooting guard or point guard?WYF said that his basketball skills are alright..because he used to play a lot..not that amazing or outstanding, & he has a great team (so humble!)B6qwDNpCQAAyJKw.png:large
MC wanted WYF to pick 3 numbers (choosing fans numbered 1-15) and he said "105" LOL   :))When asked to pose with the shower-head...WYF: What's this? Where's the water? There's no water coming out of this.. B6q7IgDCUAAv6ce.png:large
B6q7J9tCIAAFeso.png:large
  • WYF said that everything the fans held up was cute & MC choose the cat ears for him
  • WYF: WHY'D YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS 
  • MC: According to staff, once WYF board the plane he falls asleep at once..but when he wakes up he immediately smiles! 

150107 China Lion Film: Good news! SOWK will be premiering in Australia and New Zealand on February 2nd
B6vEl_nCMAAtQjJ.jpg:large

150107 Xujinglei weibo repost: Besides North America, NewZealand and Australia also released on 2.14, Taiwan waiting 
B6wh0ldCIAEECHU.jpg:large

How i wish SOWK able to premier in SGpore someday >_<

Archived