[Scheduled Maintenance] Soompi Light/Evolution Mode Themes will be temporarily offline from 14:00 EST to 20:00 EST
msSimple

[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

WYF in 李煜主播's weibo update

• 2015 look forward to our Lao Pao Er!
B974VkzCIAAZMxN.jpg:large
B98GS1OCQAAVEun.jpg:large

P/S: Look how polite he is towards elders, awww~~~

@Exora thank you for the video.. i haven't watch, but saw the screencap i think wyf looks fabulous.. so this is why he dye his hair in white.. so hot!!! his gaze also different, maybe he suit this type of movie more compare to meloromantic movie. hope no more awkward scene after this!! 

yoyo_icecube said: @Exora thank you for the video.. i haven't watch, but saw the screencap i think wyf looks fabulous.. so this is why he dye his hair in white.. so hot!!! his gaze also different, maybe he suit this type of movie more compare to meloromantic movie. hope no more awkward scene after this!! 

Subbed SWOWK DEL scene

Subbed WYF with Kids lol

Little Girl wanna see WYF wife lol

Kid nowadays seems so straight foward LOL

WYF - A Date with Lu Yu weibo update
B-akAyvCMAAaD86.jpg:large
B-Vn5FTCUAAsw55.jpg:large
B-Vn5FdCAAAjrkp.jpg:large

Wu Yi Fan in 央视记者阳顶天's weibo update: (This pic:) thank you Pei laoshi for the interview...what a pity!
B-IXmDTCcAANook.jpg:large

i saw it too.. i was so clueless... reading the announcement, so i make assumption, maybe his pictures were leaked, and some bad rumor spread around. i hope the hacker will be traced.. and wyf name will be clear.. i truly hate people accusing him doing something weird, he's not a weird kid.... i mean, he is weird but he wont do weird things..