[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Exora thank you for the video.. i haven't watch, but saw the screencap i think wyf looks fabulous.. so this is why he dye his hair in white.. so hot!!! his gaze also different, maybe he suit this type of movie more compare to meloromantic movie. hope no more awkward scene after this!! 

yoyo_icecube said: @Exora thank you for the video.. i haven't watch, but saw the screencap i think wyf looks fabulous.. so this is why he dye his hair in white.. so hot!!! his gaze also different, maybe he suit this type of movie more compare to meloromantic movie. hope no more awkward scene after this!! 

i saw it too.. i was so clueless... reading the announcement, so i make assumption, maybe his pictures were leaked, and some bad rumor spread around. i hope the hacker will be traced.. and wyf name will be clear.. i truly hate people accusing him doing something weird, he's not a weird kid.... i mean, he is weird but he wont do weird things..  

Archived