[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you girls remember the Ice Fantasy?? the film that fanfan rumor to be in? well, becca translated the 1st chapter of the Ice Fantasy novel. Here it is..

Ice Fantasy - Part 1 Chapter 1: My name is Kasuo

Many years later, I stood on a slab of outcropping stone by the shore, facing the vast ocean, facing my kingdom, facing the people who served me, facing the hustle and bustle of the mortal world, facing the snow bird high up in the sky in flight. 

And tears streamed down my face.

(you can read the rest in becca twitter post here: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s25lmb)

ps: i think fanfan really get this character, because becca even translated the novel, she wont do this for nothing. its like a hint to us that fanfan get this job, but i guess its not black and white yet. 

KoreanA said:

Yes it was longer, there was Chanyeol and Kris pairing but I think you are overreacting a bit... :(

There is really no point to write in such hateful and cold way (mainly towards EXO boys because they did nothing wrong)..., I understand your feelings but this is not the way... we gathered here to support Wu Yi Fan, but I feel like you are bashing EXO supporters here (or is it just me IDK), I felt myself on the pitch when you answered my last post :( I know this will sound wierd but it really hurt my feelings to that point that I decided I didn't want to post here anymore :(

How would you do it? There was no other way...

Maybe I'm wrong but I get this vibe on your posts :D

Now I'm annoyed because I feel I did something wrong when I didn't :(

You don't have to agree with me, you may say not to come here, I wont.... If I'm not welcomed here I'll understand :)

*peace sister*  :x

Guest KoreanA

sis @yoyo_icecube I am really sorry about the way I wrote and I agree with you that we shouldn't write about touchy subjects :D

I really respect you all and I am so happy that I found this community but I couldn't avoid it :(

Sorry once again I apologize to all sisters here.... let this never happen again, OK?

My sexy glare when he won me over is this

2013-EXO-Kris-GIF-Fade.gif

this is it for now :D

I'm a bit lost as to what's going on too, but I hope no one leaves and that we can all get along. *hugs*

I'm gonna go for a combo airport fashion/sexy glare since I missed the earlier polls:

2wrdoah.png

EDIT:
And to @KoreanA's previous Q's:
- WGM partner?  I have no idea.  I don't think I know of too many female singers/actresses/models to name any.
- Actor, soloist or band?  Not a band for sure.  I don't think it could compare to his time in Exo.  I'll take actor/soloist/model (yes I'd like to see him do it all)!

OMG...all of you girls answers are the one that i have difficulties to pick.. XD
yup, gotta agree with @malamolly that fanfan is naturally sexy..he don't have to do anything... he's born that way XD
and @KoreanA screencap of growl chinese version 2... im goin insane when i watch that MV... he just way too sexy there..my heard pounding like crazy you know... ah...
and.. @kyubiX that was one of my fav. fanfan airport fashion to, i like boys in that kind of outfit looks sexy.. there are few more that i like; 
Bgg-HYiCEAAjvKK.jpg ab717e61gw1edtbkmvvaqj21kw28fqha.jpg

[NEWS] 140616 EXO’s Kris to Work with Chinese Director and Author Guo Jingming in New Film Project

EXO Kris’ next industry venture has been revealed. On June 16, at the Shanghai International Film Festival, director Guo Jingming attended a press conference with the main cast of “Tiny Times 3,” where he made an official statement regarding the EXO-M leader.

He said, “Yifan [Kris] is a good actor. We haven’t yet started on the scenario. Once the project gets started, we’ll ha...ve a discussion. We need time to prepare.”

The director continued, “Our [Yifan and I] project is going to be quite a fun and mysterious one. I can’t say anything right now, but when the time is right, you’ll find out,” revealing Kris’ impending debut as an actor.

Guo Jingming is the director of the highly popular film series “Tiny Times,” and is also the author of the original novel of the same name. Previously, media had reported that Kris had joined Guo Jingming’s “City of Fantasy” project, a film based on the director’s first book.

Source: naver
Via: soompi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. im glad that the director said 'yifan is a good actor'. i hope its true. im worried about his acting skill actually, but he can train them.. hope fanfan use this hiatus to practice his acting and singing skill. 

2. the director dropped hints for us. 

haven't started on scenario; maybe he means, they haven't started on screenplay (script). 

when the time is right, you’ll find out; he can't say anything because of the lawsuit. when its ended, im sure they will officially announce it. 

Am sorry if what i've written here or my answers seems to offend sisters here...i thought i can freely expressed myself here...but i was wrong... :( :-S
i enjoyed myself here in Kris thread as well as in EXO thread ...it's not long since i actively posting..i truly enjoy the communication/the sharing here & there...but somehow, i feel i should just stay away and refrain myself from posting anymore.
thank you....

@YusMY : so sad to read your post. Don't leave, please !
Even if we disagree on some subjects, let's be open minded and respect each other. You've got the right to express yourself as much as every other sister here...

Guest HildaP

This is so crazy...what is going on here? Since when we cannot posts our opinions? Sure sometimes our feelings get hurt but please sisters...this is for fun...lets not take it so seriously that we make our sisters want to stop coming.Please!!!!! @YusMY DO NOT LEAVE!!!!

calm down all... i think... @YusMY wont leave forever.. she is just hiatus for a while.. until the right time to comeback again.. when fanfan make his comeback i guess??  ;;)
just give her space to calm her heart down.. she will comeback.. trust me. :)

Guest jelly89

yoyo_icecube said: happy news... 

140616 Wu Yi Fan is #1 on Beijing Arts Channel's Chinese Music Billboards (popularity vote) [cr.becca]

BqPtl2wCEAA1VEb.jpg

congratulation fanfan and fanqin meigeni!!

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n7e3gmpFlm1qfrcvxo1_500.png

Don’t forget, I’m a dragon, I can fly, in the shortest amount of time, I’ll   bring all my members with me and we’ll come to your side.

my fanfan's legendary speech is:

"Hand writing is bad doesn't mean drawing is bad" 
he said that in confidence during China love big concert... it was so funny. i put high expectation bcause i thought he really can draw... but his drawing was..... unexplainable.. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So much of what he says is golden :)

I don't think I can pick a favorite, but the clip @malamolly posted about his lips bleeding was adorable!

>>> I think it's a bit more slow in this thread because of the dating news

@kyubiX hmm.... yeah.. kinda.. its okay, as long as we have fun here... its okay to take things slowly. later when fanfan is comeback, the thread will become faster. 

my fanfan's legendary speech tonight is;
"can i choose the music? Teach me how to dougie"
China love big concert (2013) fanfan in panic mode... lol..ah... cant wait for fanfan comeback.

should we move on to a new poll..?? anyone has idea?

Has anyone heard about this yet? 

Kris to work with Chinese actress Fan Bingbing for charity show 'Heart Ali'

There have been rumblings of Kris starting up in the Chinese market after parting ways with SM Entertainment and EXO, and Chinese actress Fan Bingbing has clued fans in on one of his upcoming projects.

On June 20, Fan Bingbing revealed on Weibo that Kris would be joining her on the Chinese charity show 'Heart Ali', which aids children with heart disease in Ngari Prefecture, Tibet. She wrote, "It's been 5 years since 'Heart Ali' started. I will never forget the innocent, pure eyes of the children when I first visited Ngari Prefecture. This year, Kris will also be participating in the charity."

She added, "Being able to give children laughter and happiness alone is satisfying to us. Kris will be our second guest on 'Heart Ali' after Li Ka-Shing. We will continue on and take on the show with a sincere heart even when things get tough."

'Heart Ali' may be Kris' first official promotion in China as a solo artist.

cr:allkpop

Archived