[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sis @HildaP nope...Kris is still not free from SM. It's just that his contract wasn't recognize outside of Korea. So he is free to work in China or anywhere else..like Hangeng...he started his activity even before the lawsuit settled.

Guest HildaP

hello sweet @YusMy  thanks for the info, makes me feel a whole lot better. So for Kris to do anything in Korea,he needs to be free of SM but not in China. Well,I hope everything he does is posted so we can see our sweetheart doing good.

never heard of that charity... but maybe because its charity.. ?? i dunno... but fanfan's contract is still on. 
what should we do for new topic poll??? 

ermm... how about this..
"if you can take one fanfan's talent, what is it?" 
if i could take fanfan's talent, i want his talent in writing lyrics.. as a writer.. i found writing lyric is the hardest thing i ever wanted to do.. i tried many times and everything just turn up to be a   c r a p. so... i dont want to take his talent away, but... if just he can teach me how to be creative in writing lyric, i could be loyal to him till the end of mylife!! <3 

Guest jelly89

Just a correction...to my understanding.

He is still bound by the contract (with SM) and he is not allowed to work anywhere outside SM including outside of South Korea.  What Kris' Lawyers must have done (again this is just a speculation) is applied at the District Court for a Temporary freezing of his contact with SM and request that he can work during the trial.  Same situation happened with Hangeng and JYJ.  They were allowed to work outside SM while the Court proceeding is not yet closed.

I believe this has happened since SM is not making any objections regarding Kris's movie updates.

Guest jelly89

@yoyo_icecube

The Kris pics are so adorable.  He is georgeous  at any angle - front, side, back angle.

Oh, it's been such a long time I've posted here !! I miss you, guys !!
One weekend away and I feel like it's been an eternity ;)

No news from our gorgeous Yifan ???
I would die to hear some good news ! With Baekhyun's news, I'm a bit depressed and fed up with scandals and bad surprises...
yoyo_icecube said: never heard of that charity... but maybe because its charity.. ?? i dunno... but fanfan's contract is still on. 
what should we do for new topic poll??? 

ermm... how about this..
"if you can take one fanfan's talent, what is it?" 
if i could take fanfan's talent, i want his talent in writing lyrics.. as a writer.. i found writing lyric is the hardest thing i ever wanted to do.. i tried many times and everything just turn up to be a   c r a p. so... i dont want to take his talent away, but... if just he can teach me how to be creative in writing lyric, i could be loyal to him till the end of mylife!! <3 

i think its time... i will stay here :)
btw... the court has set the date, july 8th,
Kris & SMEnt's mediation, the court set the mediation date at 8th July 2014

BqzE0xDCcAA1z_-.jpg

i pray for the best for fanfan... i pray for his freedom.. i will stay with him.. he needs my support right now!! 

some goodnews.. hope the production and filming wont face issues.. hope everyone in the production is healthy along the filming..safety of the casts and staffs also should be good. hope this movie hit daebak!! please show in malaysia too, so that i can watch this movie.
BqzX0kWCYAAusIk.jpg:largeBqzX2U5CIAEGmTU.jpg:large

Guest jelly89

Yeeeyyy, the official announcement by none other than the Director herself..... Good news indeed.  Can't wait for the movie.  Since it's his first acting role, I hope he gets it right....fingers crossed.

@yoyo_icecube..you're right, we have to prepare for the worst..but lets pray for Kris' success in the Mediation.  Let's pray that the case won't go to court and that SM and Kris will settle in the Mediation.  This is the time where we Wu fams must stick together and be by Yi Fan's side.

today is the best day of mylife since the fanfan departure from SM. OMG.... fanfan is handsome as always... please please dear god, i pray for the whole production team and casts to be healthy along this filming... they looks awesome... im freakin cryin here... fanfan... why so sexy... 
i can't wait to see fanfan playing cello.. one of the most sexy instrument!! ohmy.. i feeling romantic... excuse my spazzing here...
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ 

Bq28r-XCEAEZlLq.jpgBq3FBfRCUAALH3x.jpg
Wu Yi Fan's shirt is from Christian Dior Homme 2013 Fall/Winter, take note of the logo on his stomach! ^^
(cr. becca + playfulkris)
Bq3GXGACMAAMhPY.jpg
WYF's Christian Dior Homme shirt: embroidery - 18 karat gold thread, shirt is slim cut, retails at 930USD(cr. m_kris_lu)

Bq29zxyCEAEcGS6.jpg

fanfan update his weibo DP
Bq2OFrDCQAAqNWw.jpg:large

Archived