msSimple

Guest KoreanA

I like it :D

Especially when you said he needs to be alone for the moment :x :D

See it wasn't so difficult was it? :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KoreanA said: Oh! I don't want to make you cry :( This is just for fun, I know it must be wierd....that is what I felt when rumors about Sehun were out...I freaked out! :)) :))

and WGM is just a program...I didn't thought that of an actual girlfriend.... :P

My thought was just who would match him physically not emotionally, I hope you can understand that :)

Ok change of question.... :D

Q: As a fan do you prefer him as an actor or just a singer soloist....or just maybe he joins or makes another band?

i dont like the look in his eyes... its either he was sleepy or he was sad...either way, its made me cry...because he looks too sad... i convinced myself that he was actually sleepy, by judging his other pictures on the same date. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( [cr. lionhead]
2407FB39539C05EA347EDE
why were you looking like this baby..??lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif

2331EB39539C05EB09FF2C26363B39539C05EC03E60F2235A739539C05EC04497324371839539C05EF025A262534A739539C05EE06DEE8212D1939539C05EE0FDD7B

Guest KoreanA

@yoyo_icecube from where are those pictures? When are they taken?

he looks so sad :(( :(( :((

Happy news at last!!! :D

Guest KoreanA

yoyo_icecube said: i dont like the look in his eyes... its either he was sleepy or he was sad...either way, its made me cry...because he looks too sad... i convinced myself that he was actually sleepy, by judging his other pictures on the same date. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

why were you looking like this baby..??lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif

2331EB39539C05EB09FF2C26363B39539C05EC03E60F212D1939539C05EE0FDD7B

Hey everyone!  How was your weekend?  I was busy with work so I wasn't able to stop by :(

Just wanted to share this older video of Exo on Sukira, even though most of you have probably watched it already :)  At the 55 minute mark, Kris, Chanyeol and D.O. perform live.

@kuybiX : Welcome back !!
We were answering some homemade polls this weekend ! Feel free to answer them if you want... We would be please to hear your point of view !!

And thanks for the video. It's actually one of my ever favorite real Exo live ! Not only was I amazed at Kris' rap (the proof that he can have his own style, sexy with his broken voice) but I like DO's part. His voice is so groovy. Almost like soul...
The chemistry between the three of them works really well.
I like it \o/

Sorry, sad time :

The hardest I've seen so far.... Kris, censored in this tv show...

BqPjrkBCAAAawvk.jpg:large

It's so painful to watch !!! :((

You can even see his hands on Baek's shoulders !!! I'm so convinced they were close. Baek seemed really affected after Kris' departure....

Guest KoreanA

I posted that video on EXO Thread today...but noone said anything :(

Yes it is sad but they had to do it because it is against the law to see him on tv shows with anything regarding to Exo... Because of the lawsuit they don't have the right to display Kris's face without his permission...., :((

As much as it is painful to watch it we need to understand, that is how the things are now and it is only the beggining.... :(

Personally I hate it so bad :((

i don't want to say anything about Mnet mosaic fanfan face because for me its a sensitive issue that i dont want to talk about it... that's why im not responding to that issue at all. 
Let's play another poll.. 

GIVE ME THE MOST SEXY GLARE FROM WYF!! 

pretty sure that's a very tough one!! will answer this afternoon. need time to think.

malamolly said: Sorry, sad time :

The hardest I've seen so far.... Kris, censored in this tv show...

It's so painful to watch !!! :((

You can even see his hands on Baek's shoulders !!! I'm so convinced they were close. Baek seemed really affected after Kris' departure....

Have you seen that : Chinese director Guo Jing Ming confirms the rumors about a project with Kris ??!!!!! \o/
They even say that he may have a role in the mediation with the SM !!!

After the sad feeling from yesterday, this news makes my day brighter !!!
Just hoping it's not one of this false rumor again...

@yoyo_icecube : thanks for the new poll.... I don't have time to answer right now because I'm going to work... But I will, tonight !

Guest jelly89

The truth of the matter is SM ordered to blur Kris because they will have to pay Kris money for screentime  if they have to include him in any promotions.  First it was heart breaking but once you understand, it's ok.  Plus this is a sign that Kris will not come back to EXO.  If there is a slight chance that he will come back, this is the answer and I'm quite happy about it.  On a positive note, it was hinted by the Director of Tiny Times 3 at a press conference that Kris is a part of his movie.  He can't confirm much yet maybe because of Kris pending arbitration.  Official announcement or not, it's coming from the director's mouth that he will be working with Kris...so yeeeeeey.

Good morning/afternoon/evening!

I have to step out soon, but I wanted to say that I saw the news about YF & Tiny Times!  I'm excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up because I don't know what SM is going to do.  So I'm cautiously excited :)

The recent polls have been hard lol! 

@kyubiX not put high hope is a good decision tbh, nothing can be confirm as wyf still in contract with SM, we'll celebrate it here when SM free wyf okay. 
i got to admit the poll is getting harder and harder.. i still has not found my answer for my own poll... XD you should answer it too.. hehehe

jelly89 said: The truth of the matter is SM ordered to blur Kris because they will have to pay Kris money for screentime  if they have to include him in any promotions.  First it was heart breaking but once you understand, it's ok.  Plus this is a sign that Kris will not come back to EXO.  If there is a slight chance that he will come back, this is the answer and I'm quite happy about it.  On a positive note, it was hinted by the Director of Tiny Times 3 at a press conference that Kris is a part of his movie.  He can't confirm much yet maybe because of Kris pending arbitration.  Official announcement or not, it's coming from the director's mouth that he will be working with Kris...so yeeeeeey.

Guest KoreanA

YusMY said:
jelly89 said: The truth of the matter is SM ordered to blur Kris because they will have to pay Kris money for screentime  if they have to include him in any promotions.  First it was heart breaking but once you understand, it's ok.  Plus this is a sign that Kris will not come back to EXO.  If there is a slight chance that he will come back, this is the answer and I'm quite happy about it.  On a positive note, it was hinted by the Director of Tiny Times 3 at a press conference that Kris is a part of his movie.  He can't confirm much yet maybe because of Kris pending arbitration.  Official announcement or not, it's coming from the director's mouth that he will be working with Kris...so yeeeeeey.

KoreanA

said:

YusMY

said:

jelly89

said:

The truth of the matter is SM ordered to blur Kris because they will have to pay Kris money for screentime  if they have to include him in any promotions.  First it was heart breaking but once you understand, it's ok.  Plus this is a sign that Kris will not come back to EXO.  If there is a slight chance that he will come back, this is the answer and I'm quite happy about it.  On a positive note, it was hinted by the Director of Tiny Times 3 at a press conference that Kris is a part of his movie.  He can't confirm much yet maybe because of Kris pending arbitration.  Official announcement or not, it's coming from the director's mouth that he will be working with Kris...so yeeeeeey.

Archived