[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

@malamolly yes, they have...i oftenly saw D.O n xiumin thread bcoz there'sa fan who love to post their picture there.you can search their name, and see if their thread listed in the result or not.
someone who can draw that detail is very amazing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

our XU DIRECTOR update us on weibo with a picture of wuyifan. im so happy to see his genuine happy smile
BrVHk9KCIAEY7CO.jpg
140630 XJL weibo w WYF Two funny guys, let's continue work tomorrow! ~Revisiting old pictures.

translation by becca
becca ‏@wu_yi_fan  13 mins

Wu Yi Fan made headlines on various media sites like CCTV6, because of his smile in Xu Jinglei's photo update today

He has such a sweet smile :)

@yoyo_icecube it's funnny how you posted such a cute and innocent picture and then posted pics of Yifan looking all charismatic...he has such a versatile look!

What a cutie!

I can't wait to see the film, now !!!
I missed his genuine smile. And I still miss his jokes and his happy self... I really want to see an interview.... I know, I'm never satisfied but I want to hear his voice !!!!!

@yoyo_icecube : Pity, I can't find neither Kai nor Baek's threads.... :(
It seems like Kris is one of the few with that privilege.... Not that I'm complaining ;)

malamolly said: I can't wait to see the film, now !!!
I missed his genuine smile. And I still miss his jokes and his happy self... I really want to see an interview.... I know, I'm never satisfied but I want to hear his voice !!!!!

@yoyo_icecube : Pity, I can't find neither Kai nor Baek's threads.... :(
It seems like Kris is one of the few with that privilege.... Not that I'm complaining ;)

translation by becca
Brd8hP9CIAA6GT-.jpg

Q:Words that you'll want to say the most to your future self Kris:[be] incisive (Be analytical & think clearly)

Kris in Trends Health - Q: What is your remedy for nights that you have to stay up late? Kris: Sleep in / sleep more

Kris in Trends Health - Q: Finally, can everyone mention their own idol? Kris: (I) don't have (any)

fanfan is so unique XD he dont even have his own idol XD

yoyo_icecube said: @malamolly

you can try to check in the index thread, pinned in the 1st page, if they really don't have the thread, you can open a new thread. i checked it for you. you can open their thread... 1st post gonna be their profile, decorate the 1st post as pretty as you want it :D 

@malamolly I forgot about Family Outing!  I really enjoyed watching it and I agree that Yifan would shine in a show like that, it's a bit similar to camping.  I think he would shine in any type of reality show that truly allowed him to be himself.  He has a bright and interesting personality.  He could be dorky and cool within the same scene :))

Archived