[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

14 minutes ago, shedp said:
Btw, are Lee Min Ki's eyes really brown? Is he biracial? 

Yes, they're really brown. 

No, he's not biracial. Some Koreans are descended from Mongolians and the like from up north. And sometimes even those from southern China have very light brown eyes too. Go Ara has green eyes and she's 100% Korean.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, cloudydreams said:

@Fiona0754The 38 year old woman next to Se Hee was removed from the relationship chart? Does that mean the writers have decided to remove her character and changed the story (this drama is still in the process of filming right, it's not a preproduction)?

I'm disappointed because we know so much about Ji Ho by now but Se Hee is still very much a mysterious figure. I was excited by that relationship chart because it showed he experienced some hardships/relationship problems in the past that influences his behaviours and attitudes today. I really want to know more about him and his motivations, feel like his character needs to be fleshed out a lot before they jump the gun with the romance. 

The drama is still under filming but I think they decided to remove that character before the drama started filming.

The removed character is his first love. However, according to SeHee's behaviour in these episodes, I think he doesn't have any dating experience. So, I believe cutting away his first love is a wise choice so as to fit his character and his attitude towards JiHo that he was unable to notice JiHo's feeling. Also, I guess that the writer may want to keep his storyline simple, and will relay his reasons for having the behaviour and attitudes (refuse to love someone or get marry)  to his family problem only.

I'm sorry that I am not English native speaker and hope that I have expressed my thoughts clear enough.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Is it just me, or does it seems that the CEO is using her for these one night stand with clients--more than Mr. Ma?  She has this heavy presence as if she's extremely unhappy--no real joy.  I think she like to joke with her friends about her sexuality because she wants to appear worldly in their eyes, but she's so unhappy.

I agree she does seem very unhappy. I think Soo Ji is thinking more like a man and less like a girl. She does what works to her like going bra-less and having short lived relations. I would have expected her and JH to guess the meaning behind the pink sofa fascination but neither seemed to catch on.:lol:

She lets the boss's creepy remarks and behavior slide because she doesn't want any rumors. There is no way she would let him use her to please his clients. :wacko: I hope the boss gets into major trouble before she quits the company in a blaze of glory to start her own company. If we believe the relation chart she will have a lingerie brand. So what doesn't suit her she will fix it. It is just a matter of time before she gets down to it.

Mr. Ma and SJ make an awesome pair! In ep 3 Mr. Ma too tried to correct the situation when the investors seemed offended by SH's answers during the demo. 

sUD9B6V.jpg

I wonder what could be Mr. Ma's flaw?

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Yes, they're really brown. 

No, he's not biracial. Some Koreans are descended from Mongolians and the like from up north. And sometimes even those from southern China have very light brown eyes too. Go Ara has green eyes and she's 100% Korean.

Oooh I didn't know about this fact. Thank you for the information! 

38 minutes ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

You noticed too? They made a great choice to shoot his side profile when he was consoling JH, the angle accentuated his brown eyes so well, they are lovely!!

Yes they really are so lovely! For the first few episodes I was hesitant to think he has brown eyes because sometimes they look darker, looking almost black. But with the marriage scenes, his brown eyes are more prominent and stand out throughout episodes 5 and 6.

• Like 5

Hi

I have created soompi account because of "Because this is my first life".
I think, I catch a high fever with this one.

Main Actor/Actress, Plot dialoge, Screen well filming, fashion, Background music and OST, ... wow
Everything is so perfect and please me.

More than that is ... THIS THREAD!

I never stay very close and keep update on topics soompi before but ...
I see this thread are so special.
This is also happens with other dramas??

I read this thread with joy
I even repeat read comments I like many time lol
This is so open my eyes, my mind and make love series more more

Thank you

• Like 15

After the wedding, They are waiting for Bus at Bus stop.
JH keep sneaky looking at SH face  (After sister in law told that her groom are so handsome)

When SH notice, JH didn't look at his face but sneaky looks at his shoes and giggle by herself while looking with little smile on her face.

Anyone please tell me what was she thinking?

• Like 4

Done watching the subbed episode 6.. I enjoyed it just like yesterday.. but this time since I watched it with English sub, the ending part caught my attention.. the narrative said ““There maybe many reasons but I’m sure of one thing. Now, I want to hurt you. Our gravity is gone. Now it does explain why Ji Ho thought that it would be good experience to try and meet him (can’t remember the name of mr. swag guy :))

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, piekeboeboe said:

After the wedding, They are waiting for Bus at Bus stop.
JH keep sneaky looking at SH face  (After sister in law told that her groom are so handsome)

When SH notice, JH didn't look at his face but sneaky looks at his shoes and giggle by herself while looking with little smile on her face.

Anyone please tell me what was she thinking?

Yes, same here. I didn't get the shoe shots. She looked at SH's shoe and then to hers. What was it all about? Does someone knows/has an explanation for it?

The only thing I noticed is that her sneakers looked like in the shape of heart. :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, shedp said:
Watched the subbed episode 6 thrice now. Just wow.

Gosh I made a very long post for only 2 characters. Sorry for this! Will end it for now.

Sorry to cut yours. But i'm absolutly agree with you!! Let's wait till next episode, maybe we just too much thinking, i don't wanna judge sh and jh, i believe next week is fine. Do anynody know the song title that have lyric like 'come to me' stay with me. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Fiona0754 said:

Also, someone in another forum spoted that BN was on the bus as well where JiHo and Sehee was riding to the wedding ceremony (sorry that I am not able to make a screenshot at this moment to provide evidence). I think he may have known the truth of their marriage already and may affect JiHoo and SeHee in that way. I have confidence in the writer of this drama and hope that she will make good use of this new character.

I'm really sorry to cut your post but you were absolutely right. I checked episode 4 again and the new guy was definitely present in the bus with Sehee and Jihoo. Is this a coincidence ? or maybe there is more in the story to tell about this new character!?

rsz_sans_titre_2_1.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, Fiona0754 said:

Also, someone in another forum spoted that BN was on the bus as well where JiHo and Sehee was riding to the wedding ceremony (sorry that I am not able to make a screenshot at this moment to provide evidence). I think he may have known the truth of their marriage already and may affect JiHoo and SeHee in that way. I have confidence in the writer of this drama and hope that she will make good use of this new character.

I come back to provide the screenshot to show that the actor in BokNam appeared in the bus.

This scene comes from the end of EP4.

At this moment, we have no clue about whether he is acting as cameo or as BokNam in this scene.

KHjegWv.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shedp said:

Yes, same here. I didn't get the shoe shots. She looked at SH's shoe and then to hers. What was it all about? Does someone knows/has an explanation for it?

The only thing I noticed is that her sneakers looked like in the shape of heart. :D

Er... nothing? It's just that his shoes are right next to hers meaning that they're right next to each other and so they're "us" at that moment.

You know, like this:

greece06-00748.jpg

Points to you if you can recognise those shoes and feet. (No points if you just read the Hangul!)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

200w.gif:love:

There was definitely something in his past make him living this kind of silent life without smile.

His heart definitely broken by someone that's why he afraid to be in any kind of relationship .:bawling:

• Like 8

It's been a while since I've been into the forum. I was torn whether to post here or in Black first. I decided to post here first because I'm enjoying the drama and I know that this is a show that will have me stay until the end.

they are a perfect match for each other. JH and SH. 

Also, does anyone know where I can find the opening credits to this show?

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Er... nothing? It's just that his shoes are right next to hers meaning that they're right next to each other and so they're "us" at that moment.

You know, like this:

Points to you if you can recognise those shoes and feet. (No points if you just read the Hangul!)

I google searched the image. :tongue: I won't spoil the fun!

I was curious about why most wedding photos have a shot of the bridal footwear. Anyone knows?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1