[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

Hi! I am new to this thread :) Annyeong! Mabuhay! 

Some people here have pointed out that Jiho is an INFJ but I think she's an INFP. I don't know if anyone has posted about this before. I have the same MBTI type, and I can totally see myself doing the things Jiho is doing, except for cleaning. I am no expert so I am not sure but I have an INFJ friend; I think she's quite different from Jiho.

Any thoughts?

Edited by MianneChan
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Hi! I am new to this thread :) Annyeong! Mabuhay! 

Some people here have pointed out that Jiho is an INFJ but I think she's an INFP. I don't know if anyone has posted about this before. I have the same MBTI type, and I can totally see myself doing the things Jiho is doing, except for cleaning. I am no expert so I am not sure but I have an INFJ friend; I think she's quite different from Jiho.

Any thoughts?

Hello po! Mabuhay din po. 

I've actually thought about Jiho being an INFP as well (since I'm also an INFP). Howev

• Like 6

I am re-watching ep 13, and everytime I re-watch that kiss scene on the bed, my stomach legit gets butterflies CAN WE HAVE MORE OF THESE TYPES OF KISSES THEY R SO INTIMATE AND CUTE AND PASSIONATE AND SO SWEET!!!!!!!! 

IDK IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS BUTTERFLIES OR GETS HOT WATCHING THIS ERM...... (lets bring the oranges back when we get a re-do~! This time they can be a snack for energy after exuasting themselves hehehehe)

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, b4l01 said:

To a man madly in love like SH, JH's snoring is music to his ears.  :lol:

That’s what I thought before marriage :lol:

1 hour ago, renvic said:

as a soompi member wayway back. age 16 is the youngest age  joining the forum=] i remember everytine in doing a r19 combo i was always scolded by the elders of the thread... or inbox message coming from moderator if the post is  too way r19 i dont know if its still the same rule about r19 posting..:D. beside we just talking oranges... no oranges are harm during our conversation here.  

Yes, yes we still have those rules in place . As Long as we keep to oranges & not get too explicit. :D

By the way so many talented folks here writing fanfics!  Awesome. We also have a section here where u can post your fanfics. So please do & give us a link to it. 

28 minutes ago, niniwu97 said:

I am re-watching ep 13, and everytime I re-watch that kiss scene on the bed, my stomach legit gets butterflies CAN WE HAVE MORE OF THESE TYPES OF KISSES THEY R SO INTIMATE AND CUTE AND PASSIONATE AND SO SWEET!!!!!!!! 

IDK IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS BUTTERFLIES OR GETS HOT WATCHING THIS ERM...... (lets bring the oranges back when we get a re-do~! This time they can be a snack for energy after exuasting themselves hehehehe)

it is hot. hot enough to need a beer to cool down. i mean the seaside kiss was soooopper hot too.

so really, the drama would be a tease if it decides to not show us any consummation.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

How are you First Lifers?

Off topic:
Before the last two episodes air, and before we bombard with comments "uri" thread, I would like to thank you all for sharing your thoughts, opinions, kind words and funny imaginations. You're all great. I love all the photos, videos and links you shared. I had a great time posting here, too. I appreciate your reactions on my posts. This is one of the most awesome threads I've joined. When BTIMFL reach its end, hope to see you all in another drama thread, though I might take a break from dramas for a while. I haven't ticked any things to do for the holidays because of BTIMFL lol It is so hard!

I really don't like this feeling, knowing that your favorite drama is about to end. It feels like calling off a relationship lol

• Like 13

Hello...  I'm Risa. Thankyou so much for all of your nice thoughts about this drama. Loveee to read it while waiting for monday-tuesday. This is the best drama i've ever watched cause i think it's very unique, different from others. Love the couple,  the plot, the story lines, the soundtracks....everything!!  And i saw it the BTS bed scene. How come they were so cute there!!  Isnt minki always good in that kind of scene? Just a piece of all his bedscenes but how come he was so nerveous???  There's must be something with somin hahahhaha i ship them hard

• Like 11

Why lee min ki always smiling/laugh.. he did a lot of NG.. i think he is nervous beside somin.. while somin always try to focus n calm.. they r so cute.. :D

U can see when somin come closer and did d first kiss, but pdnim said cut.. lee min ki face just lols.. i think he wants more :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

@Giya2909 @peggygordon Thanks for the BTS!

They seem so nervous. 

The production team is very smart to release this on a Sunday, hyping up expectations for eps 15 and 16!

I think the actress of JH and JH's character is innocent. So LMK as SH also feels awkward and nervous during acting.

The actor / actress and their characters have merged, they have entered the drama too :) It's their real emotions, y'all!!!!!

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, syifa said:

Yess,, tomorrow is monday guys.. I'm waited sh and jh holding hands, talking, hugges, kissess.. Umm anywhere can be. Hahaha

Well like last week, I waked up thinking it was already monday and he taked me more than 10 min where I though about episode 15 and couldn't wait anymore about it to realise I still have one day to wait.

The day begin poorly.

(The worst part is that thuesday I will be sad after the last episode because it's over (unless they screw the ending))

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Omg i can't believe the drama ends this week! I'm honestly gonna miss it so so much! The characters and implicit meanings and storyline really touched my heart. I rarely find a drama I get so attached to nowadays, so I think this one is gonna hold a place in my heart. SH and JH are totaly gonna get a happy ending, there's no doubt about that haha! 

• Like 9