[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, b4l01 said:

I believe they have separate washroom for men and womer.   So it's possible that SH went to washroom after JH left the table.

It is possible that SH ordered the drinks and then went to the men's restroom.

When he got back, JM just left. I'm leaning towards he did not know that JM was there.

It is possible that JM knew about SH and JH being in that cafe and worked around avoiding SH, but wanting to know more about JH. The coincidence was too convenient.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I just thought IF Jung-min and Se-hee wear really dating and had this bad breakup with her being harsh... I still think it always happens for a reason. Sometimes the first love isn't the right love or the perfect fitting love. It can be and if it isn't it's bittersweet. But the point is: there is always somebody out there who will fit best and is even more perfect and better than the first love. First love doesn't equal "we're meant to be until the end of time"-love. It's simply that the first experience of love and being with a person who means more than just a friend.

So no matter what: in the end it's Ji-ho and Se-hee who are meant to be and who are fitting to together like two puzzle pieces. :wub:

I totally agree with you. 

If there's first love, then there's also 2nd, 3rd etc etc  and last love.  LOL   Sorry, I think I lost my sanity because of BIOFL. :wink:

1 minute ago, fastheart said:

It is possible that SH ordered the drinks and then went to the men's restroom.

When he got back, JM just left. I'm leaning towards he did not know that JM was there.

It is possible that JM knew about SH and JH being in that cafe and worked around avoiding SH, but wanting to know more about JH. The coincidence was too convenient.

Yes, that's make more sense.

I do believe too that JM is aware that SH and JH are in that cafe.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, fastheart said:

That's my take as well.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, becauselifelife said:

Guys, Im curious - is there a Soompi forum thread for Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min? Im trying very hard not to ship them but ahhhhhhh. Its hard.  (Also because the only OTP I've ever shipped was SongsongCouple and they got married, so Im pretty confident lol).

Haha no there isn't one. I looked for it too. It's hard to ship (any) more when bts is so little and not enough fan pics. ㅠ.ㅠ  But who knows, maybe some one will start one. \(^o^)/ 

#lurkerwantedtochipin. Lol

• Like 8

6 hours ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

And finally, something must happen again right here. I hope they give us a kiss, a hug or both. I know it’s difficult with the cat in his hands but not impossible. 

Spoiler

The last pic. 

There is a scene in the preview where they are wearing those clothes while watching TV and   I think it could be an Arsenal match and maybe they are saying good night and i think  JH might ask to SH to sleep together again.

smileys

• Like 6

@camichi i thought the same too. JH will be the one to ask to sleep together, but not sleeping sleeping, you know.

I remember a scene in Spellbound where LMK asked son ye jin what she would like to do on their first date as a couple and son ye jin said she would like to know what orgasm is like. Hihihihi, that scene was hillarious. Maybe JH can ask something like that too

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I've been enjoying the drama and I haven't have the time for analyze and speculate because the semester has been overwhelming.

I feel like First Life is my reward for my long almost interminable days.

Stealing time from my responsibility to speculate.

Random unconnected thought about JungMin.

1) I think JungMin saw Ji-Ho with Se-Hee before she went into the bathroom.  Her  interest in Ji-Ho('s earring) was more than casual

2) If she didn't see Ji-Ho with Se-Hee, then stars are significant to Se-Hee and something about the earrings reminds JungMin of Se-Hee which is why she took such an interest.

3) JungMin's background and education did not impress Se-Hee's father which was one factor his father might have interfered in their relationship. This would explains why Se-Hee was almost cynical when he said that his father would accept Ji-Ho because she graduated from Seoul University.

4) After "marrying" as they were growing closer, Se-Hee makes a seemingly cold decision to step back from the bonds that were forming between him and Ji-Ho.  We learn later that he did it because he was afraid how Ji-Ho would fare after the marriage ended.

I think since Se-Hee's break-up with JungMin he has been wracked with guilt about how she did after the break-up.  It is clear that they lived together which is why JungMin said she had moved her things out and Se-Hee needed to move his thing out. 

Also the show is still showing a very conservative parental generation with conservative mores.

Unless I read the subtitles incorrectly, Ho-Rang's mother does not know (acknowledge) that she lives with Won-Seok.  She believes that Ho-Rang lives with Soo-Ji.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Therefore (beyond a broken heart) a part of Se-Hee's guilt about his inability to sustain his relationship with JungMin is knowing the societal judgement she might face, if not from her peers, then from the parental generation of someone she might want to marry. Se-Hee thinks his relationship with JungMin was damaging to to JungMin.

Therefore  I am glad that JungMin is back.  JungMin seems to have done very well.  It would be great if she has a great relationship.  If so, seeing how well she is doing would free Se-Hee.

But it is clear that Se-Hee has already decided to free himself.

There is more, but responsibilities and trains call. 

• Like 12

BTS is too short, i want the multitasking kiss BTS (kissing while asking JH to answer the phone from mom). 

I find it so cute that LMK took the “secret JH’s pics” himself, he took them so up close, no chill man.

looks like LMK is getting more and more comfortable around JSM, the way he was staring at her, love love love it. 

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, firt said:

BTS is too short, i want the multitasking kiss BTS (kissing while asking JH to answer the phone from mom). 

I find it so cute that LMK took the “secret JH’s pics” himself, he took them so up close, no chill man.

looks like LMK is getting more and more comfortable around JSM, the way he was staring at her, love love love it. 

I laughed so hard at the “No chill man.” Thanks for this. Yeah he was even squatting to get the shots—they’re good angles, too! 

So putting on my shipping heart on for a sec—so those shots were basically JSM from the viewpoint of LMK... ya know what I mean? Hahhaha sorry. Delulu :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8