[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

17 hours ago, staygold said:

She lets the boss's creepy remarks and behavior slide because she doesn't want any rumors. There is no way she would let him use her to please his clients. :wacko: I hope the boss gets into major trouble before she quits the company in a blaze of glory to start her own company. If we believe the relation chart she will have a lingerie brand. So what doesn't suit her she will fix it. It is just a matter of time before she gets down to it.

I used to think at first that she was the strong one, especially when she didn't show any embrassment after dropping the condom from her purse. However, as each episode has progressed, she's become a little more "weak" to me because we're beginning to see behind her shield. When Mr. Ma apologized via text, she immediately responded with her guard down, but then she thought about it and decided not to send a response--her shield went up.

She and Mr. Ma met, probably through her company, and had a one night stand. At some point she took pictures in a hotel room in a bikini or underwear. Not sure how her co-workers knew about the pictures unless she was modeling her brand. Her boss calls her at all times of night to help entertain clients.  If she's not doing this to get ahead in the company, then she's promiscuous for a reason--I don't think she's having one night stands with guys she doesn't know because she likes it.  

I'm interested to learn more about what makes her tick; what's going on in her head.

• Like 11

I wonder how BN will speed up SH/JH relationship since I feel SH will keep his words about not standing in JH way. He won't have a possessive and aggressive behavior ( like for usual dramas).  He believe in what he says ( i don't have the authority to influence my wife social life) So how will it translate with him is a mystery. I don't have a clue. 

Or maybe he will just confess his jealousy and from there they will decide to be in a love relationship or at least go beyond a tenant/ landlord's dynamic. 

• Like 9

I finally have the chance to watch episode 6 subbed.  When Bomi directed the group wedding photos by calling WS “shoe insoles”, I almost died laughing.  The first 10 minutes is so funny!  Bomi could have been subjected to the same kind of sexual harassment if she wasn’t fortunate enough to work for Sang Gu or a company that values her talent.  I love how bossy she is and how the guys just accept her power trip without complaint. :lol:

It’s true what JiHo’s brother said the night before the wedding when he delivered the foods.  Getting married is not as simple as you think!  I enjoy seeing them going through the process of learning if love = marriage. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

I wonder how BN will speed up SH/JH relationship since I feel SH will keep his words about not standing in JH way. He won't have a possessive and aggressive behavior ( like for usual dramas).  He believe in what he says ( i don't have the authority to influence my wife social life) So how will it translate with him is a mystery. I don't have a clue. 

Or maybe he will just confess his jealousy and from there they will decide to be in a love relationship or at least go beyond a tenant/ landlord's dynamic. 

I kept wondering about the same thing too!

Will the writer make him stay true to his character and be logical and rational? Or will logic and sensibilities go out the door for him, as it does for all of us, when it comes to the girl he likes?

• Like 6

This drama is a breath of fresh air. i have no patience for most dramas lately. i guess i'm getting fed up with cliches and i tend to be attracted to more mature content that is plots that make sense.  I think the preview may have fooled most of us. what i see is mostly the female lead and the second male lead in situations that may be misunderstood by bystanders. i don't think the female lead is intentionally doing it. the second male lead looks like a guy who does everything by himself and she looks like the type who is clueless the whole time, at least towards him, cuz she's very aware of her husband. like how the second male lead was able to get her number( that was so easy btw) and how she couldn't obviously recognize him from the description given to her (i thought that scene was weak but oh well). In the preview when her husband showed up at her work she seemed surprised to see him there. she didn't look like someone whose plan was working. i think most of those scenes are shown in her husband's point of view so we  can see how he misunderstands but really there is nothing. i mean they have no choice but to interact together since they work together. i think she will be flattered by some actions at different times but i don't see feelings developing on her side. Also we don't know how she feels about dating younger men. so the second lead may be in for a ride.

Also he may be going ahead with his flirting because he thinks she is single. he may back out when he finds out she is married. did they show the second male lead smoking? i thought it was interesting. i still think our main couple is fine. A little jealousy won't kill the man

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, VanillaSalt said:

I wonder when SH and JH will finally realize their feelings for each other and actually get together. I predict by the end of episode 10 or maybe 11. WHat do you guys think? 

There are 2 bts pics of them last week. One with them looking like they are having a fight by the street, and another one shot at night in the same outfit, with them walking side by side (it looks like they were holding hands, but the pic was too blur for me to be sure).

Coincidentally, the outfit JH wore in the bts looks like the same one that appeared in the last frame of next week's preview. So, maybe we will see a change in their relationship by EP 8.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I finally have the chance to watch episode 6 subbed.  When Bomi directed the group wedding photos by calling WS “shoe insoles”, I almost died laughing.  The first 10 minutes is so funny!  Bomi could have been subjected to the same kind of sexual harassment if she wasn’t fortunate enough to work for Sang Gu or a company that values her talent.  I love how bossy she is and how the guys just accept her power trip without complaint. :lol:

It’s true what JiHo’s brother said the night before the wedding when he delivered the foods.  Getting married is not as simple as you think!  I enjoy seeing them going through the process of learning if love = marriage. 

LOL. I had the thought of Kim Min Seok in Age of Youth where they also teased his character (JH) about his height and at one stage he was wearing insoles to look taller too. Nice crossover!

@tigropermit me to give you a hug for defending the two ladies.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Is it just me, or does it seems that the CEO is using her for these one night stand with clients--more than Mr. Ma?  She has this heavy presence as if she's extremely unhappy--no real joy.  I think she like to joke with her friends about her sexuality because she wants to appear worldly in their eyes, but she's so unhappy.

It is also cross in my mind but if this is true... it is really sad... this so ji character I think we haven't really understand yet.

• Like 7

Having done rewatching ep 6, I love the conversation between SH and JH's mom. Also, I am relieved that our mainlead, JH, is a girl who is straight forward with her feeling. I love how she cleared her misunderstanding when they have the second breakfast. She is brave to talk like that and she doesn't keep it by herself. She knows she is hurt. Everything is clear between them. But poor SH. He looks like a child being scolded. His facial expression though ^_^ Aargh Lee Minki acting is superb!

3 hours ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

I wonder about this too. I dont want him to change dratistically. It's too soon.

And also I don't think JH will be so mean to SH. Idk it yet until the next eps is aired. I was mistaken before in eps 2 when SH proposed JH and easily JH said yes. It turns out in eps 3 it wasn't like that.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

There are 2 bts pics of them last week. One with them looking like they are having a fight by the street, and another one shot at night in the same outfit, with them walking side by side (it looks like they were holding hands, but the pic was too blur for me to be sure).

Coincidentally, the outfit JH wore in the bts looks like the same one that appeared in the last frame of next week's preview. So, maybe we will see a change in their relationship by EP 8.

Hello nice to met you all...i am getting hooked to this drama. 

in these 2 days i am onlye dreaming how SH will get jealous everytime JH meet BN. And when i read about your comment about new bts pic above i searching to all media but i can"t find it. 

Can you give those pic pleasee......thank you 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Fiona0754 said:

The drama is still under filming but I think they decided to remove that character before the drama started filming.

The removed character is his first love. However, according to SeHee's behaviour in these episodes, I think he doesn't have any dating experience. So, I believe cutting away his first love is a wise choice so as to fit his character and his attitude towards JiHo that he was unable to notice JiHo's feeling. Also, I guess that the writer may want to keep his storyline simple, and will relay his reasons for having the behaviour and attitudes (refuse to love someone or get marry)  to his family problem only.

I'm sorry that I am not English native speaker and hope that I have expressed my thoughts clear enough.

I  absolutely agree with you. I don't like love triangle, especially for Se Hee, removing his first love totally fixs his character and the trending of story. He is a man who has thought about single life with his cat, he is also inexpert in dating and woman's feeling. It also makes their chemistry more interested. I am looking forward to how Se Hee changes when he is in love with Ji Ho :D and their happy time :wub:

Although I don't like love triangle, the presence of Bok Nam is necessary to cold man as Se Hee.  I can not stop smilling when watching preview of ep 7

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, emilyn10 said:

I  absolutely agree with you. I don't like love triangle, especially for Se Hee, removing his first love totally fixs his character and the trending of story. He is a man who has thought about single life with his cat, he is also inexpert in dating and woman's feeling. It also makes their chemistry more interested. I am looking forward to how Se Hee changes when he is in love with Ji Ho :D and their happy time :wub:

Although I don't like love triangle, the presence of Bok Nam is necessary to cold man as Se Hee.  I can not stop smilling when watching preview of ep 7

but it's already love triangle...

Se Hee v Ji Hoo v Woori Goyangi hahahhahhah

I can't believe he said "that's my cat, and someone call her differently" HEOL.... 

oh, just lurking here to catch some preview or still pics. I'm happy to meet you all here... :)

poke my soulmate @Visually-wandering where are you?

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

So much discussion on the ending of episode 6.

One of my theory is - JH saying she doesn't have a boyfriend could just be to get a reaction from SH ( and also as a cliffhanger to get viewers all excited) but she will then promptly clarify she has a husband instead. Perfect way to get all of us riled up and still keep us rooting for the OTP next week

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Hi everyone! The Dramabeans recap for episode 5 is basically how I feel about this drama: "You know that stage in a relationship when you definitely know you’re in love with your boyfriend/girlfriend but are afraid to say the words aloud because you think it might be too early..." Hehehe.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Se Hee's inner world since we've seen a lot of Ji Ho's, and especially with the arrival of Bok Nam. Also looking forward to Kim Ming Gyu; I only know him from I Can See Your Voice, oops.

I just have a question about episode 5 when Ji Ho mentioned they weren't going to register their marriage; so this means they're not legally married?

• Like 10

Lee Cheong-aa "" This is the first time this life "special appearance"

201710261054155248_1_20171026105655933.j

(Google translated )

[My Daily] The actor Lee Cheon-a appears on the cable TVNN drama "This is the first time" (written by Yoon-chan Park). 

Lee Hae-ae, an agency official at CJ's Entertainment, said on the morning of the 26th that "It is true that Lee Cheong-a is making a special appearance for 'This is his first time'."

Lee Cheong-aa met audiences through the drama 'Secret of Flowers' and 'Hae-bing' after the MBC drama 'Untouch Romance' last year. After a year, I met viewers at CRT. 

On the other hand, Yun Siho, the home envy of the home snail, and Yoon Ji-ho, the house snail, who are the first to live this life. Lee Min Ki, Jinsong Min, Park Byung Eun, Lee Som, Kim Min Suk, Kim Gaeun are appearances. 

Every Monday, Tuesday 9:30 pm broadcast. 

[Photo = My Daily photo DB] 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

That's why I'm looking forward to him being shaken out of his orderly, planned out life.  The thing about love and marriage is they both take work. So at some point in this drama, even if it isn't in the next two episodes, I want to see him fight for JH which means he will have to step out of his comfort zone. I do like the clip from the preview when he seems to be angry with her and she's asking if she did something wrong.  Yes, living with her is comfortable and better than the other housemates, however, living with her will also challenge him--feel emotions he's never felt before. 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Good point chingu.. hey youre very familiar name haha.. must be watching same drama before. Then i guess he has some slight autism / asperger / ocd. Those people need routine badly & throwing tantrums if the flow disturbed. He still have some feelings, can observed people.. so i think the degree of his disorder not that bad. Or as someone highlight before, could be dad issue or ex gf issue.

Btw just a note, i love the way SH hold JH hand during the wedding.. its so smooth, he seems proffesional to me.. no wonder JH fall for him haha..

Gosh drama God.. this is too long to wait. Still Thursday, oh no!

I can understand Se Hee. I am similar to him in some ways. A single man is in a long time and he drawn a boundary to separate his life and other people. Someone who like to enjoy life by themselves because of many reasons or basically they are accustomed to be alone. He is always familiar with it, so when Ji Ho wanted to step over the boundary, he must be not comfortable. I think he is kind to JH, he was not angry badly as he did to his colleages. He was just quiet until JH asked about that. With his character, his words is logical. JH was hurt because she is sensitive and she is really disappointed. She putted special feeling into their relationship. She begins to become to be cold with him also reminds herself to stop this feeling. But her action is necessary to push SH's feeling. He will realize his affection for JH

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

That's why I'm looking forward to him being shaken out of his orderly, planned out life.  The thing about love and marriage is they both take work. So at some point in this drama, even if it isn't in the next two episodes, I want to see him fight for JH which means he will have to step out of his comfort zone. I do like the clip from the preview when he seems to be angry with her and she's asking if she did something wrong.  Yes, living with her is comfortable and better than the other housemates, however, living with her will also challenge him--feel emotions he's never felt before. 

Well said @lclarakl  I'm also looking forward to him being shaken out of his robotic lifestyle. I think she will leave the marital residence and him coming home to a empty house finding her not there anymore will do the trick..  I also want to see how he taps into his feels and what static chart would he compare himself to.. LOL  Who will he measure himself to

• Like 11