[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, icemaid said:

A shout out to @packmule3  @vvan23  @violet88  @agdr03  @Lhej  (being reminded by Her Royal Highness:lol:)

for Kang Sora's new drama which will air this Saturday 14 October.

Press conference will be held tomorrow 12 October.

Thank you! 

--- Waitasec! Who are you calling Your Royal Highness? (Hahaha. You just don't know the trouble behind that moniker, my friend.)

I'm just a faithful minion. 

Good luck to the actors and production team on their PC. Hope it goes well. I'll be here for KS but it doesn't hurt that Siwon's a handso--- errr... funny guy too. Yes. He's hysterically funny. :D

21 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Thank you! 

--- Waitasec! Who are you calling Your Royal Highness? (Hahaha. You just don't know the trouble behind that moniker, my friend.)

I'm just a faithful minion. 

Good luck to the actors and production team on their PC. Hope it goes well. I'll be here for KS but it doesn't hurt that Siwon's a handso--- errr... funny guy too. Yes. He's hysterically funny. :D

Let's hope the other royal ladies will join us for tea. :)

Image result for pictures of kang sora in warm and cozy

Choi Siwon, Kang Sora, And Gong Myung Are All Smiles (And Other Faces) On Set Of “Revolutionary Love”

gong-myung-choi-siwon-kang-sora.png

On October 11, tvN’s new drama “Revolutionary Love” released behind-the-scenes stills of Choi Siwon, Gong Myung, and Kang Sora on set.

Choi Siwon and Kang Sora have good chemistry as a rom-com couple, their different personalities clashing and complementing each other. The three actors, including Gong Myung, have fun off-camera as well, smiling in the candid cuts and making playful faces at the camera even if the characters they play have a more serious bent.

However, all the actors take their roles seriously, reviewing scripts even while making faces at the camera and conferring with the production staff. Gong Myung’s script was even reported to be full of memos and ideas about his character.

choi-siwon-kang-sora-540x539.jpg

The production staff stated, “The characters came together with their unique personalities and the three actors are fully immersed in their roles in order to bring relatability and entertainment to the viewers. They are in charge of the refreshing, yet passionate atmosphere on set.”

“Revolutionary Love” tells the story of a down-on-his-luck third-generation chaebol heir (Choi Si Won), a highly educated and highly qualified woman forced to make a living on part-time jobs (Kang Sora), and an elite company member dreaming of becoming part of the 1 percent (Gong Myung).

The first episode is slated to premiere on October 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/11/choi-siwon-kang-sora-gong-myung-smiles-faces-set-revolutionary-love/

Archived