[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

And, I think that's why he rejected BJ. Not only is she poor and proud, but she's refusing to submit to what society is setting as a good ambition. Rather, she wants to carve her own path, and that unconventionality is more than JH can tolerate. It's interesting that JH offers to get BJ a position at the company since BJ has good specs, and BJ turns him down flat.

I think JH is going to regret rejecting BJ the way that he did. However, I have to admit that I am not going to develop SLS over this. As immature as BH is, I already like him better and think that he has a good heart, even if it is currently thoughtless and careless. However, JH is far too calculating for my tastes.

I agree it seems that BH is already coming to realizations about himself from his first meeting W/BJ. He does have a good heart, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he's able to take her out to dinner spending his own money.  I think being kick out from his family by the King is going to be the best thing that will happen to him after meeting BJ.

@saanjh sena Hello! I love GM's smile too. I'm happy he's taking this type of role, it's good for him to show that he's not content w/playing a puppy in dramas. Who knows? I hope that we see his character soften and develop into a better person too.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, abygirl7 said:

Yooo I love this show omg, also I just wanna know WHAT the background music the OH MY GAAD SOUND EFFECT IS THE BEST LOL, and also the ready go song I kinda wanna download it.

Indeed,can't wait already for the V.A. of the show...After Weightlifting Bok Joo's WHAT? to Jealousy Incarnate's memorable No,No!!...this makes the 3 place in iconic bgm's:lol:

I haven't seen episode 2, but I LOVED episode 1.  I haven't seen a drama in while that made me laugh and watching Siwon in the opening sequence on the plane made me laugh out loud.  The only thing I didn't  (and don't like seeing) like was watching BH's father take a bat to JH booty.  I'm so glad RL is on DF so I can watch it!

15 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

This Drama is absolutely NOTHING new in story or characterisation. It's the candy-chaebol story w'eve all seen a gazillion times.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, we all make recipes over and over again because we like the way the cake tastes. Which means for a Drama,  that if it's going to work, the leads have to click well and sell it to us. Fo me, Kang So Ra and Choi Siwon are doing exactly that after episode one. They're both very pretty, and they gel as a believeable and fun couple. So I'm hoping it lives up to the promise of episode 1

I will agree with you however, pilot episode I got to say was pretty funny. It kept me entertained. At least it wasn't a teary start.

"The actors also made pledges about what they’d do if the drama surpassed certain viewership ratings. Without consulting the other actors, Choi Siwon said, “If we pass 10 percent, the cast will go to Myungdong and give free hugs. If we pass 20 percent, I will go to Myungdong and kiss Gong Myung,” taking his co-star by surprise."

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/15/kang-sora-shocks-gong-myung-unexpected-ratings-pledge-revolutionary-love/

I'm almost through episode 2.  Boy, BH's father is a piece of work viciously beating his son.  I'd have nothing to do with him.  BH's mother doesn't say anything?  I know she wasn't in the boardroom, but still protect your son!  And, the older brother does nothing?  He doesn't even offer him a hand to get up or ask if BH is ok?  I like Joon too.  I hope she stays a strong woman throughout the drama and doesn't become the damsel in distress that always needs saving.

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

"The actors also made pledges about what they’d do if the drama surpassed certain viewership ratings. Without consulting the other actors, Choi Siwon said, “If we pass 10 percent, the cast will go to Myungdong and give free hugs. If we pass 20 percent, I will go to Myungdong and kiss Gong Myung,” taking his co-star by surprise."

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/15/kang-sora-shocks-gong-myung-unexpected-ratings-pledge-revolutionary-love/

Hello, does anybody know what they talked on the V live for their drama?

Spoiler "Revolutionary Love" Choi Si-won and Kang So-ra's first day

photo899316.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Revolutionary Love", Baek Joon (Kang So-ra) discovered that Byeon Hyeok (Choi Si-won) was a rowdy chaebol.

Byeon Hyeok caused trouble for Ha Yeon-hee (Kim Ye-won) on a plane. She lived in the same building as Baek Joon and Kwon Je-hoon (Gong Myung) and the four ran into other. Baek Joon was mad so Byeon-hyeok escaped to a hotel.

Baek Joon learned that Byeon Hyeok's brother Byeon Woo-seong (Lee Jae-yoon-I) wasn't on the same side as Byeon Hyeok when she drove Byeon Woo-seong's car.

Baek Joon and Kwon Je-hoon went to Byeon-hyeok's hotel to stop him from being caught by the police. Baek Joon told Byeon Hyeok she wanted five million won in return.

Byeon Hyeok had a better idea. "Stay with me during the rest of my time here. I will give you a monthly salary and your working time if from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep". Baek Joon added, "No personal talks, no friendliness and working time is from 9 to 7".

Baek Joon and Byeon Hyeok shook hands and Byeon Hyeok said, "This is Day 1".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-revolutionary-love-choi-si-won-and-kang-so-ra-s-first-day-11

EPISODE 02 - Byunhyuk's Narration

qrvaAXv.jpg

"모든 상처는 꽃을 꽃의 빛깔을 닮았다, 피가 멏지 않던 상처일수록 꽃향기가 괸다. 향기가 배어나는 사람의 가슴속엔 커다란 상처 하나 있다는 것, 잘 익은 상처에선 꽃향기가 난다."

"All wounds are similar to flowers and the radiance of flowers. The wounds that bleed give off the fragrance of flowers. The heart of the person pierced with the fragrance has a large wound. From that wound, there was a fragrance of flowers."

Original Poem by 복효근 called 상처에 대하여

===

I'm really falling in love with this drama, I usually not really into a pure romantic comedy drama, but I fell in love because of the narration, and Siwon really did a great job on portraying Byunhyuk. Couldn't think a better actor for this character. And with the director is 송현욱 and we all know that with this director, he like to have an excellent supporting cast. This is truly an avengers. The supporting cast with the small roles really keep this drama together, not only the icing in the cake. Seriously couldn't wait until next week to see what kind story this drama will bring and whose poem Siwon will read this time. So happy.

And with Siwon and everyone are really working hard for this drama, it actually aches my heart seeing the fancam of behind the scene when they're filming it. I hope people will also show a lot of love for this drama.

Archived