[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seo Yi-an acts the ex-girlfriend of Byun Hyu, a rich woman because her father has many hotels. She acted in "Warm and Cozy" with Kang Sora. She was also her rival in love. 

Spoiler

In this photo, the team of Kim Ye-won (manager stylist..) are in the backstage of filming (1-10-2017) 

On 10/1/2017 at 10:31 AM, pandalover1 said:

Youtube Link for the Main Teaser

Thank you, Thank you so much:D

@sky5joyousLove that clip from you IG. It seems like  Baek Joon will know he's a Chaebol from the very start and she still looks at him like his crazy. This is going to be hilarious. Omo we still have to wait for 10 more days....

Revolutionary Love star, Choi Si Won, graces the cover of Esquire

6b764794-9909-4624-b3a7-fce1647e94a6.jpg

Choi Si Won is getting his comeback off to the right start!

The Super Junior member posed for his first magazine since being discharged from the military in August. Si Won is the October cover boy for Hong Kong's Esquire, which helps promote his upcoming TvN series,Revolutionary Love. In the recently released photos, Choi Si Won is his forever friendly, manly self for the "relax and lifestyle" themed shoot. The photos are very impressive: He seems happy with his warm smile for the cover, but he becomes cold and moody in a black leather jacket with this inside shot: 

Spoiler

08c40a2b-942c-4324-8a0c-e2399b09efb0.jpg

In Revolutionary Love, Si Won plays a rich guy who secretly joins the working class. The show has a Cinderella charm when the modern-day Prince Charming is paired with the educated yet hard-working poor girl (actress Kang So Ra). Revolutionary Love premieres Saturday, October 14 here on DramaFever.

Are you highly anticipating his next big series since She Was Pretty

https://www.dramafever.com/news/revolutionary-love-star-choi-si-won-graces-the-cover-of-esquire/

“Revolutionary Love” Drops Hilarious Stills Of Choi Siwon And Gong Myung

fkFNFVCinmBf636426194214791166.jpg

It appears there’s going to be a new sizzling bromance in tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Revolutionary Love”!

On October 3, the drama released some new stills of the interesting bromance between troublemaker Choi Siwon and trouble-fixer Gong Myung.

“Revolutionary Love” is an upcoming romantic comedy with unemployed third-generation chaebol heir Byun Hyuk (Super Junior’s Choi Siwon), the highly-educated and qualified Baek Jun (Kang Sora) who lives off part-time jobs, and Kwon Je Hoon (Gong Myung), a man who dreams of becoming privileged. In this comedic, rebellious drama, the three very different characters set out to make their own rules in the world. The drama has been gaining a lot of attention as it is Choi Siwon’s first drama after being discharged from the military as well as his first project with Kang Sora and trending actor Gong Myung.

In the released stills, Choi Siwon shows off his signature facial acting while tied up in rope and looks desperate while Gong Myung, who showed up to save him and clean up his mess, gazes at him sternly. Byun Hyuk shows off his innocent personality as he falls asleep while tied up, clenching a wad of tissues which he used to wipe away his tears.

The drama’s production crew commented, “The chemistry between Choi Siwon, who has already perfectly assimilated Byun Hyuk’s personality, and Gong Myung, who will show off a new side of himself through his changed acting, is explosive. They will show off a bromance that goes past close friendship.”

“Revolutionary Love” is directed by Song Hyun Wook, who also directed “Another Oh Hae Young,” and penned by scriptwriter “Joo Hyun,” who also wrote “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi.” It will be airing its first episode on October 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/02/revolutionary-love-drops-hilarious-stills-choi-siwon-gong-myung/

5 hours ago, evie7 said:

Thank you, Thank you so much:D

@sky5joyousLove that clip from you IG. It seems like  Baek Joon will know he's a Chaebol from the very start and she still looks at him like his crazy. This is going to be hilarious. Omo we still have to wait for 10 more days....

Yes, I think the same thing, I like the idea Baek Joon knows who is Byun Hyuk (maybe because she works in one of hotels who belongs to father of his ex-girlfriend) 

2 photos taken in a beauty salon : Siwon (script in his hands) with 2 employees..

Spoiler

Hi All,

thank you for your update.. i has been a while since i online in here.. too much things to do on my work and its hard to catch up all update.. but glad all of you make it :wub:

siwon while filming today

see you soon!

Choi Siwon, Kang Sora, And Gong Myung Send Chuseok Greetings From Set Of “Revolutionary Love”

DLR20enUQAAGImt.jpg

On October 4, Choi Siwon, Kang Sora, and Gong Myung took time from filming their drama “Revolutionary Love” to send Chuseok greetings to their viewers.

Although October 4 is in the middle of the Chuseok holiday, the “Revolutionary Love” cast was still busy filming. The drama tells the stories of an down-and-out chaebol heir (Choi Siwon), an overqualified part-timer (Kang Sora), and a man dreaming of climbing up the corporate ladder (Gong Myung).

In his Chuseok message, Choi Siwon said, “The Chuseok holiday has come around once again. I pray that everyone spend it warmly and bountifully with their family. I am busy and nervous at the thought of meeting the viewers for the first time in a long time but I think that this will make it even more memorable. After Chuseok, the first episode of ‘Revolutionary Love’ will air so please look forward to it.”

Kang Sora said, “Is everyone enjoying spending time with their family for the first time in a while? The holiday period is long and I hope people can get as much happiness as possible this Hangawi [another name for Chuseok]. Don’t forget that the first episode of ‘Revolutionary Love’ is coming up and please make sure to watch it!”

DLR20rcUIAAk644.jpg

Gong Myung said, “I hope that everyone has a bountiful Chuseok overflowing with happiness. I hope that  Chuseok is a little more special this year. Eat good food and spend good times with your family. After Chuseok, the first episode of ‘Revolutionary Love’ will air. Please look forward to it and have a good and happy Hangawi.”

DLR21RJU8AA1sCf.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/03/choi-siwon-kang-sora-gong-myung-send-chuseok-greetings-set-revolutionary-love/

Archived