Quantcast
sky5joyous

[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

Spoiler

• Like 3

• Like 2

A member of SM ent. (actor management) wrote about Siwon "..9 hours barefoot for the filming.. I'm proud of you.." 

• Like 3

• Like 3

Premiere Watch

Revolutionary Love

premiere_revolutionary.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Romantic comedy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: I’m the most eager to check out Revolutionary Love among the new shows, because it’ll be the drama that tells us if Introverted Boss was a fluke for PD Song Hyun-wook, of Oh Hae-young Again and Marriage Not Datingfame, or if it was the beginning of a downward spiral. I do put most of the blame for Introverted Boss on the writer, because the directing was hilarious at times, but you can’t discount the fact that the production as a whole took a lot of missteps, including a sudden mid-show rewrite that did it no favors. But this is a new drama with a different writer, and it looks adorable. Siwon plays an undercover chaebol and Kang So-ra is basically a Candy heroine on steroids who works ALL of the part-time jobs, and I already can’t wait to watch him mess up her whole program with his immature antics.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/premiere-watch-20th-century-witchs-courtroom-this-life-is-my-first-mad-dog-revenge-club-go-back-spouses-package-black-revolutionary-love/

• Like 3