[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

6 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Yeah new comer for SBS drama..but its his first main lead right? Is he also lead for 'Duel'?

I love their bromance JS/JW but nah I wouldn't want them to win Best couple, it'll weird me out!

Whoop! you got started on the quiz, so glad to see everyone sporting about this..

I'd love that then!! :D...yeah he was main lead in Duel, and the villain and another character who started all this mess if I'm not wrong, so he was everything in that drama!! :lol::tongue: 

hhhhhhhhh they'll be weirded out more that you I believe!! :lol: 

yeah, I had to catch up to you guys or I'll be left behind pulling my hair out!! hhhhhhh :tongue: 

@mademoisellesia hhhhhhhh that's what I do too with the BGMs I don't feel much when it starts!! :lol: 

Spoiler

yeah I agree Tunnel isn't a dark drama but more a time traveling-cop drama!! 

well I won't mind it either :wink::tongue: but it has to eliminate the bad side effects for sure since pained Yang Se Jong isn't something I'd love to see!!

ohhh I see!! so he's a new comer to every station he never worked with before?!! good!!...hhhhhhh let's not think much of the awards logic because it was never there and will never be!! hhhhh:rolleyes:

Hi 5 chingu!! :D totally agree with you!! :D 

hhhhhhhh you really hated Jung Woo didn't you?!! :lol: well he had his so low moments so I understand you but I still love their friendship so I turn a blind eye on that!! :tongue: 

Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon deserved it after that kiss scene!! :lol: and Yoo Na deserved to win an award with her "Oppa" :lol: OH MY GOD!! :lol: but didn't knew Kim Soo Hyun had one with Cha Tae Hyun too!! feel bad for them!! :lol: 

@mademoisellesia @angel2013

if Yang Se Jong isn't the lead when everything is around him than what is he?!! :huh::blink: like I said earlier, he's the main lead, the villain and the one who started all that mess, at least for me!! :tongue: 

I didn't catch up with BTIMFL yet after the 2 weeks I left but I saw some videos and the final both kisses were awkward, yes!! :huh: you can see the lips @angel2013 :tongue: but that's the awkward part actually!! they're not kissing like 30+couple who are in love and were reuinited after heartbreat would kiss!! that's my opinion though!! 

2 hours ago, netizendbk said:

HS Omma to JW - If I were 20 years younger, I would have married you. (So now the truth is out about HS Omma's true feelings :-D)

hhhhhhhhh yeah, we finally knew the reason behind her forcing her opinion on Hyun Soo!! she had a crush on him!! bad mum, very bad!! :lol: 

52 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Judging from the story, I reckon it's dual leads — both Jung Jae Young and Yang Se Jong are lead. He most likely isn't promoted as lead coz no one really knew him, and Duel's PDs themselves knew they were taking a risk with a newbie, but they were mesmerised by him in the audition (so it was reported that way) and thought what the heck since the whole production team members are pretty much filled with newbies, what could go wrong to add one more. He was the first to audition and he was so good that the PDs said they couldn't concentrate on the others...something like that.

I saw that audition and he was really great so no wonder they casted him!! 

53 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I personally didn't feel much out of those two kisses. The kiss on the bed was extremely awkward because the couple is still at their awkward, shy stage. I think it should get better afterwards, when robot landlord becomes more and more human. To be honest I'm not convinced with his robotic behaviour. If show tells me he's born that way or never been in love, then yeah I'll be convinced, but fact is he had a relationship before, so how can he still be this stiff?

Spoiler

that was my most disapointed part!! I was invested and rooting for him as the rational-no emotion guy believing that he grew that way for a reason and he was discovering these new feelings with Ji Ho but telling me that he was actually in a relationship before and it ended badly and that's why he ended up as we knew him made my excitement drop and have the constant question "why is he acting as if it's his 1st time/something he never experienced before"?!! 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

if Yang Se Jong isn't the lead when everything is around him than what is he?!! :huh::blink: like I said earlier, he's the main lead, the villain and the one who started all that mess, at least for me!! LOLLL, you know this reminds me of the never ending debate for R88, "No, PBG is the lead! No, RJY is the lead!" Luckily Duel is so underrated that no one argues on this point, lmao. Based on storyline, he's the lead but based on screen time, experience and 'politics', Jung Jae Young is the lead. Based on personal interpretation, it's dual leads. :ph34r: 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh you really hated Jung Woo didn't you?!! :lol: well he had his so low moments so I understand you but I still love their friendship so I turn a blind eye on that!! :tongue:  Nope, no hate. I'm indifferent to Jung Woo, lol. I just think their bromance shouldn't be celebrated since the bond isn't strong and was broken coz of a woman. Whatever happens to 'brotherhood', ya know? And winning a girl's heart fair and square? On the contrary, Won Joon behave like a true brother and never inflicted pain or hurt Jung Sun deliberately because of a woman he loves that didn't love him back. Their bromance's chemistry (JW-JS I mean) were better 5 years ago.

Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon deserved it after that kiss scene!! :lol: and Yoo Na deserved to win an award with her "Oppa" :lol: OH MY GOD!! :lol: but didn't knew Kim Soo Hyun had one with Cha Tae Hyun too!! feel bad for them!! KSH and CTH had a kiss in Producer too so they were told to do it again on stage.

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

LOLLL, you know this reminds me of the never ending debate for R88, "No, PBG is the lead! No, RJY is the lead!" Luckily Duel is so underrated that no one argues on this point, lmao. Based on storyline, he's the lead but based on screen time, experience and 'politics', Jung Jae Young is the lead. Based on personal interpretation, it's dual leads. :ph34r: 

hhhhhhhhhh well in R88 case they were all leads in a way actually!! :lol: and I'll give Dual that interpretation too!! :tongue: hhhhhhhh

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Nope, no hate. I'm indifferent to Jung Woo, lol. I just think their bromance shouldn't be celebrated since the bond isn't strong and was broken coz of a woman. Whatever happens to 'brotherhood', ya know? And winning a girl's heart fair and square? On the contrary, Won Joon behave like a true brother and never inflicted pain or hurt Jung Sun deliberately because of a woman he loves that didn't love him back. Their bromance were better 5 years ago.

is that better?!! :lol:...well you have a point so I can't argue with that, I think my love for KJW saved his role from being hated by me for what he did to Jung Seon!! :tongue::lol: 

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

KSH and CTH had a kiss in Producer too so they were told to do it again on stage.

nooooooo don't traumatise them again!! :lol: 

On 11/28/2017 at 8:50 AM, mademoisellesia said:

Watch this: LINK. He's so awkward can he stay like that forever so it's funny (for me)? Hahahahahahaha. He gets a shock from the screams. He embarrasses himself speaking to the mics and get told he has to hold them himself. ROFLLLLL. Too funny, too cute.

Haha I watched this video few times.... he is still raw ya...and with his cute shock with from the screams... yes even earlier I wanted him to palli palli adjusted to the celebrity life, but seeing him this cute ha ha I would love to see him like this...hmm me wondering how will be like if he really win an award/awards and giving speech on stage..will really looking forward to that. 

Last year Kwan Dong Yeon said he really wished to win the best couple with Park Bo Gum, since Yoo Ah In Ha won it with Song Jong Ki in KBS Drama Award 2010. I was like..what ..why on earth they gave the award to the bromance couple. A big NO NO to Jungsun and Jun Woo couple. I have checked last few years of SBS Drama Awards, they never best couple gave to the bromance couple. But the interesting part is that SBS number of the winners for the best couple awards varies every year. For the last few years the number of best couple winners varies from one year to another. They were varies from only one best couple award to the maximum 4 best couple awards. (Data from 2007 to 2016). You can check the link in the spoiler.

Probably SBS picks only the deserve one/few ..be it one couple or be it four couples.  Let's hope that Jung Sun will get the award with Hyun Soo ( still cannot move from their drama names ha ha poor me....)...yey!!!!!! I like it when Se Jong said he is now now close with Hyun Jin. So definately he calls her noona by now. 

@mademoisellesia before the interview, I was really hoping that Se Jong will enthusiastically talk about Hyun Jin in any of this post drama interview, if there is ever. I am so happy that my wished has come true. When reading the trans interview, I can feel his sincerity in praising Hyun Jin and he really admires her as an actress/individual/drama partner/sunbae. He can't be alone while he is still in his character because he must be so lonely without Hyun Soo besides him ha ha,  but since Hyun Soo is now Hyun Jin he can't simply go to her and says I miss you...ha ha.

@angel2013 yes I agree Hyun Jin must has the withdrawal symptoms too...and no wonder she immediately resumed other works and travel abroad once the drama ended. It was the same after the OHYA ended. Since she is more experience than Se Jong she must be more prepared than Se Jong to face this symptoms. 

@sakura2016 I am glad that finally you managed to answer the quiz...yaaaa I love your kissing gif.....I miss all those scenes ..sobs sobs.....I am so dumb..I don't know how to insert the picture nor the gif.. @supergal99 has kindly help to teach me how to do so but I am so lazy to do it own my own...hohoho.... you did not answer the quiz yet ya....since you are our screen cap gurus why don't you just give your answer in all screen caps lists, no written explanation needed...how about that chinggu? Call? Anyway how's your house moving thingy? Has it all settled? 

'Kyung' Lee Cho Hee talks about Temperature of Love

The gist is:

She talks about her character, the similarity and differences. She said she does not have good personality like Kyung. She also praises Hyun Jin lotsssss - lots of praises about her beauty. Hehe. She also said she doesn't like the 3 men because Jung Woo is too busy; Jung Sun cooks reminding of her parents and Joon Ha is office relationship, so NO. She also talks about her future plan, turning 30 plan.

@supergal99 I will definately wait wait for my gurus...but I am still dumb..do not yet try to insert pictures from other sources..najunge I supposed! 

Ooh you will only move next weekens ya...good luck to you and your family. 

The weird thing after the TOL ended I do not watch any drama yet.I havent even watched the last 2 finale episodes of BTMFL yet.... And I do not watch the last episodes of my golden life yet..

What happened to me..hmmmm..TOL withdrawal symptoms? Lol. 

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:glasses: yo jusyed buddy!  Haahaa  finally u did a pic insert...tks to sakura sakura..heeee

Omy me last lap of packing boxes...moving them over to new place this weekend.

Awww..man u stressing me to do the quiz ya... hahaa  oh gosh this is is the only thread that gives out homework wawaawaa... ok chill.. will need to backread to find the quiz qns... sooooo u have to wait wait wait for meeeeeeeee....heee.

Oh.. are we having a quiz on kisseu scenes too???

:grimace:

Oh @sakura2016 u have a new robot drama ... so jelly ... me have no time to watch ...huhuhuuuh

hhhhhhhhh so the car kiss is your favorite?!! :wink: 

yeah I do!! :D...owwwww that's sad!! :( 

Which is the funniest scene(s) and why?

1. Jung Sun to Jung Woo: "Will you give me anything I want?"

I thought this is funny because Yang Se Jong purposely lowered his voice to deliver that line and he did it so seriously too. It was a good tease. Imagine how much laughters were there for the BTS!?

2. Omma disses her own son, "Stop digging into grasses. You look like an old man..."

3. Jung Sun's Omma: "You are dating Gong Yoo?"

4. Omma cries and says she's going to stay over and Jung Sun is all flustered and feeling helpless and defeated.

Lee Mi Sook is just a great actress, I love her & what she brought with her in this role. Without her I think TOL will lose some colours.

5. Kyung getting swallowed up by Jung Woo's office chair.

Don't think we need a reason for this, it's self-explanatory.

6. Jung Sun cooks for Hyun Soo & protected his dishes from a pouncing curious cat (HS) because he hasn't "garnished" them, LOL. 

It's just cute and I want it to happen every time in their marriage life :D 

14 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I can guarantee I will never be green with envy when HJ's interviews flooded you. Haha. I'm annoyed with the reports; not that it's really important to me but I just dislike it if it's misleading. All reports wrote 'sunbae' for HJ except one. So did that one particular report made it up? 

:lol: it seems that only one report ask him the question whether he has manage to call HJ noona at the end? and he said yes? maybe that's why they wrote is as noona instead of sunbae?

14 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ahhahahahahahaha this one too?? :w00t:  I really want to get on with homework but this other homework Angel is so green to do for her HJ kept popping up for SJ...

You have to dig it in right...arasso I'll let you be happy for now, my time will come I'm sure..just hope it comes before my busy period is here! Year end and beginning of year is my busiest time! 

12 hours ago, Jusyed said:

angel2013 yes I agree Hyun Jin must has the withdrawal symptoms too...and no wonder she immediately resumed other works and travel abroad once the drama ended. It was the same after the OHYA ended. Since she is more experience than Se Jong she must be more prepared than Se Jong to face this symptoms. 

It's not withdrawal symptoms for them(actors) its things that they do in order to get out of their roles. Because imagine they literally have to live out the role in the drama for the few months they are acting, so getting away and doing things that they normally like to do will help them adjust back to their normal daily life routine. It's not an easy job, acting. But I do like the perks that you can get be someone else other than yourself for a change.:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

She talks about her character, the similarity and differences. She said she does not have good personality like Kyung. She also praises Hyun Jin lotsssss - lots of praises about her beauty. Hehe. She also said she doesn't like the 3 men because Jung Woo is too busy; Jung Sun cooks reminding of her parents and Joon Ha is office relationship, so NO. She also talks about her future plan, turning 30 plan.

Thanks for the video, lol she didn't say that much about HJ (noted your lotsssss and I got excited hahaha) but I have to agree with Kyung, HJ is really very pretty in TOL. (in her other dramas, she has to be 'ugly' or plain mostly except in TTM where she's adorbs) And like what SJ says, HJ is beautiful in and out. Boy has good eye, yeah you can call me bias, its ok, I know.:)

@supergal99 wow the busy person has popped in! and thanks for that fun mini script..so local...where getting fines is the norm. omo omo that hot bods vid! your criteria is very high:tongue:

My fav scene is also my cutest scene

Where JS lies on HS lap and refuses to get up, and HS lightly pinching his ears to make him get up. Seo-cute!

I am really sloooowly ticking them off one by one

And to remind us again of our beautiful and sometimes funny  OnSoo couple, dropping a pic from TOL DC gall

8Mg7wDh.png

7 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

:lol: it seems that only one report ask him the question whether he has manage to call HJ noona at the end? and he said yes? maybe that's why they wrote is as noona instead of sunbae? I've given up on. Am sure he does call her noona privately. I'm not a shipper so it doesn't bother me how they address each other, lol. 

You have to dig it in right...arasso I'll let you be happy for now, my time will come I'm sure..just hope it comes before my busy period is here! Year end and beginning of year is my busiest time! I'm not happy coz I'm actually busy now but I think the reports have slowed down *fingers crossed it's over. But then there will be more next year once it airs in Japan! Yikes.

It's not withdrawal symptoms for them(actors) its things that they do in order to get out of their roles. Because imagine they literally have to live out the role in the drama for the few months they are acting, so getting away and doing things that they normally like to do will help them adjust back to their normal daily life routine. It's not an easy job, acting. But I do like the perks that you can get be someone else other than yourself for a change.:rolleyes: I agree on the last sentence. That's something I find it really interesting for their job coz they get to be different person. It's definitely a fun thing that's why they love it, I reckon. It's definitely better than doing a routine job for 10-30 years. 

Thanks for the video, lol she didn't say that much about HJ (noted your lotsssss and I got excited hahaha) but I have to agree with Kyung, HJ is really very pretty in TOL. (in her other dramas, she has to be 'ugly' or plain mostly except in TTM where she's adorbs) And like what SJ says, HJ is beautiful in and out. Boy has good eye, yeah you can call me bias, its ok, I know.:) Hahahahaha, lotssss for the "number" of praises she gave HJ. I think she kept saying how pretty HJ is. That's what I meant. I didn't think she was plain in OHY though, I thought she was pretty in ep1 with the long hair. It's Let's Eat 2 that she seems to have dressed down, even the makeup or something. But yes, TOL, she was glowing and it does help and more convincing in the sense to represent a woman in love... if you know what I mean.

Alright! We have video proof of him calling Hyun Jin noona!!!

But it's funny coz he calls her all sort: sunbae → noona → sunbaenim.

@angel2013 LOL at the way his hand gestures when talking about Hyun Jin.

Spoiler

Alternate links in case YouTube got deleted again!

He needs to stay at home and sleep for 48 hours straight. I've never seen him look sooooo tired.

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Alright! We have video proof of him calling Hyun Jin noona!!! @angel2013 LOL at the way his hand gestures when talking about Hyun Jin.

He needs to stay at home and sleep for 48 hours straight. I've never seen him look sooooo tired.

:lol: Thanks, just saw the video too on twitter..wait he call her everything in this interview? from HyunJin to Nuna and sunbaenim? haha he is using it interchangeably.

I agree though he still looks visibly tired. Guess good people is doing their job well? SJ and LCH has so many interviews and then the video interview as well....besides HJ, there is no interview for KJW(who just flew to HK to attend MaMA) and also JoBoA.

6 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I've given up on. Am sure he does call her noona privately. I'm not a shipper so it doesn't bother me how they address each other, lol.

Well the video answers all our questions haha..I think people are just plain curious about this(not necessary being a shipper) bec HJ threw this question at the beginning before TOL starts.

I'm not happy coz I'm actually busy now but I think the reports have slowed down *fingers crossed it's over. But then there will be more next year once it airs in Japan! Yikes.

I wonder if they will do a joint interview for the Japan market, HJ and YYS did one for RDTK and I got a jap mag on it since i went to Japan for holiday at that time.

I agree on the last sentence. That's something I find it really interesting for their job coz they get to be different person. It's definitely a fun thing that's why they love it, I reckon. It's definitely better than doing a routine job for 10-30 years. 

Yes it is really fun, that's why I did plays/musicals during school days, it was awesome experience. It is definitely more fun than my 'numbers' job hahaha

Hahahahaha, lotssss for the "number" of praises she gave HJ. I think she kept saying how pretty HJ is. That's what I meant. I didn't think she was plain in OHY though, I thought she was pretty in ep1 with the long hair. It's Let's Eat 2 that she seems to have dressed down, even the makeup or something. But yes, TOL, she was glowing and it does help and more convincing in the sense to represent a woman in love... if you know what I mean.

Ah yes...that long hair at the beginning was really pretty, but I think she had to toned it down bec she is supposed to be the unpretty OHY as compared to pretty OHY JHB. In Let's Eat 2 she's like the 'otaku' that stays home all the time. Yes glowing is the word! and shining like how Kyung would say it "sparkling sparkling":lol:

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Alright! We have video proof of him calling Hyun Jin noona!!!

@mademoisellesia, thank you so much, he looks really tired doesn't he? No rest for the weary...

Will anyone please translate what he's saying? Thank you :-)

@Jusyed are you cured of ToL withdrawal? Did you like any of the music pieces from the latest release?

4 hours ago, netizendbk said:

@mademoisellesia, thank you so much, he looks really tired doesn't he? No rest for the weary...

Will anyone please translate what he's saying? Thank you :-)

@Jusyed are you cured of ToL withdrawal? Did you like any of the music pieces from the latest release?

@netizendbk You know ever TOL ended I seldom listen to the OST nor the instrumentals... I just can't listen..probably too sad since we broke up with TOL already...but somehow today I missed the OST so I listen to all of it from OST 1 to 10 while i was working since I have my own room..ha ha so it did not disturb anyone except visitors hehe. Is there any new song? How about you? 

And i can't really say that I have cured already...ever since Tol ended...I do not watch any drama yet.  You know I have this weird thing...I just don't want my good memories of TOL go quickly. I want to savour still the TOL aka Onsoo moment in my mind and my heart.  I don't want to let it go yet.... 

@supergal99 Good gal....keep posting for your answers ha ha..I love all your posting... Poor Jung Sun...ha ha how he loves that ring...funny but cute and adorable... His loves is so deep for uri Hyun Soo... Suddenly I want to rewatch the last three episodes lol. 

Ha ha SBS also still has the TOL withdrawal symptoms...lol...I mean they know the TOL fans outthere are still lingering around TOL and they don't want to let TOL  go us yet.

Opz opz do I make any sense here... 

@mademoisellesia This Se Jong video interview ouuch is so rare....i like to see his pure face...without make up and fatigue face.... He seems like just an ordinary person out there.... He is so loveable besides his tiredness... 

And yappp....confirm now...Hyun Jin noona is proud of him now.... Ha ha how come he refer to Hyun Jin whatever he likes...noona? Sunbae? Sunbaenim? Ha ha...so cute...and I can see again his excitement and vibrant when talking about Hyun Jin...noona crush! Just kidding. He must very thankful to Hyun Jin then... 

@angel2013is there any post interview for Hyun Jin? I am curious too...and I wish she has or she will have too. 

1 hour ago, Jusyed said:

@angel2013is there any post interview for Hyun Jin? I am curious too...and I wish she has or she will have too. 

Me right now

Spoiler

Oyj0Vum.gif

waiting for HJ post drama interview that is if she decides to do one after her holiday....right I am so not envious of @mademoisellesia bec she is so busy with SJ interview trans and pics and video and and and....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And since I am in this blue mood...I shall touch on the 'frustrating parts' in the drama, ok it not so much of frustrating scenes but rather characters...

top on my list is CEO PJW..(nothing against KJW ya)

I was not impressed with his first proposal to HS..in fact I wasn't really impressed with him initially, bec he came off cold and arrogant in the way he does things and his approach to HS. When he declared that HS is his at the beginning I was *insert rolling eyes gif* and he went and propose to HS without even dating? ok wait without even saying words like I like you or I love you but I'm ready for a family now?

I was like

Spoiler

tEip0Y6.gif

Then he made me go soft on him because he was so patient and gentlemanly towards HS thru out the 5 years, doing all those things to help her, support her, just being there for her and I thought this guy deserves a chance for his faithfulness towards HS. I even felt sympathy for him when he found out that HS and JS were actually an item at that rainbow coloured bridge.

jR6eD5G.png

But he have to go and make me mad and shake my fist when he went insane and decide to shake up OnSoo, planning another proposal by using JS knowing he and HS are a couple(underhanded manner) just so JS could feel his pain and also he could forgive himself for his years of waiting in vain? (which is no fault of HS or JS) 

He also got me all puzzled and confused during the period he was trying to shake up OnSoo with his behaviour, because at times he seems like he is giving up, at times it seems like he is still holding on. (shan't go into the details)

His character is frustrating for me is because he is generating all these contradicting feelings within me about him that makes me wonder should I like him or hate him? Should I pity him or curse him? Should I say he is faithful or stubborn? Should I say he is smart or foolish? For the most part of the drama I couldn't decide what to do with him (hence I didn't really touch much on JW in my opinions)

I only like him in the end, where he finally loosen up and let go, he was so much more fun to watch. So yeah he's the most frustrating character for me(HA was annoying but JW was frustrating). If he wasn't so sexy and handsome and cool, I would have probably throw darts at him. But you can't throw darts at his handsome face:lol: 

Archived