[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screen caps of preview, cto...I was too busy watching hehehe

@mademoisellesia yes it'll be good if she is not too bitchy and I like that she and HS has a good relationship well at least for now...well they need an annoying character as well I guess, her sister is sooooo annoying. And JS mum turn out to be not too good either? and you were right, JS did Kabedon HS during the jogging when he went to look for her:tongue:

But the kiss, he asked first before kissing her :wub:

Excited to be watching a new drama and to Yang Se Jong again. Of course with another fav Kim Jae Wook.  Couple of more sleeps and we'll see the premiere.  I mentioned this earlier pages of the thread, I'm happy to see there are more soompiers following and happy to see these drama because, when OCN Duel was airin Not much soompiers in the thread.. I can count them   with my two hands. So  You guys, Yang Se Jong is expressive and impressive rookie ( again, likely going to win the Rookie/ newcomer of the year, in competition w/ Jang Dong Yoon, Dong Ha). And Kim Jae Wook, I'll wait for his lead role. Something dark  yet cool and suave LMIYD type of character.

Lets all watch this. and let our  Temperature of Love rise for this drama! :tongue: Please be a good well written drama. I'll be happy viewer then. 

@angel2013

That Twitter post of kiss scene you posted... did the PD tell them to start kissing or something, and Se Jong laugh? I couldn't make it out :D But yes, he lets her know he wants to kiss her first. That would reduce criticism about the guy kiss the girl without permission. Aish aish, I'm excited about seeing it, but no more surprise now.

I like their expression when they first meet—how their faces changed when they found out each others' screen names. Hyun Soo looked surprised (possibly because of her impression of him didn't match what she imagined of Good Soup), but Jung Sun's sharp eyes mellowed into something meaningful (意味深長的眼神). I really like that Hong Ah is also part of the club, so she is already acquanited with Jung Sun and Hyun Soo.

@lavender2love

Was it you back then who said Hyun Soo and Ji Hong Ah (Bo Ah) will have a hair-pulling session? They didn't, haha. It's Hyun Soo and bitchy sister duking it out in front of Jung Sun. Bahahaha.

20 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Aigoo. Looks like he's not really all that shy, serious or nervous if he can manage to secretly send a teasing wink and grin to someone sitting at the audience seats.

HA, he can be such a tease when he wants to.. that naughty guy!  I wonder who  lucky recipient is.. I am jealous! <_<

Serious ------> Wink -------> Back to serious.

His serious face is unnerving ha ha. I find that these innocent looking actors make the the most scary  psycho characters.. Coz what we are getting , is the exact opposite of what we are seeing.:sweatingbullets: I am experiencing that in Duel right now (also reminded of D.O. as a psychopath in that drama Hello Monster.)

Soooooo, THAT TRAIN NOT STOPPING AFTER ALL??!! 

WOOOOHHOOOOO!!!

I'm so ready for this!

ac0703bbe612c385f9481e012fcfe564.jpg

DJ1gK7BUQAAU98l.jpg

"Can I kiss you?"

Spoiler

DJ1gK7HU8AAUG2W.jpg

Leaning in closer...

DJ1gK7CUEAAqhm6.jpg

... and closer.

Did they kiss? We'll find out next week (I hope). I'm guessing at the end of episode 2?

source: ysjholic

@ode2kdramas I'm ready too. Glasses ready. Big screen monitor ready. HAHAHA.

Omo, did you mentioned 'experiencing' Duel? Is that mean you have started watching it? How is it going? Good? Liking it? And YES, Hello Monster is LOVE. The fact that they are intellectual psychos (including Hyun) dueling out using their wits is the reason why the show was good. Duel reminds me of Hello Monster a little in the latter episodes.

@angel2013 Same thought as you, but the fact that whenever actors pull off an incredibly good kiss scene = Professionalism. I've faith both Hyun Jin and Se Jong will deliver a good kiss for us. Or else I'm demanding a retake :tongue: I'm just not sure whether the actual kiss will be satisfying, coz it might be just a peck or BOBO, not the kind Lavender2Love talks about, at least not yet because 'temperature' isn't optimum. HAHAHA :D

TOZxzMI.gif

source: genius_sejong

Gotta say, love it when actors have a good set of emotive, crystal clear eyes. The scene where Jung On was in the phone booth supposedly calling Hyun Soo gave me feels. Se Jong was emoting through his eyes and the tear from one eye intensifies the emotions.

The cycle action hi hi.. @lavender2love Now a YSJ trademark. 

NOOOO!! Don't goooo..  Weekend trip? Who needs a weekend trip when you have Kdramas.. eh? EH?! Don't leave us!

3c43e9d87d07a782d64df7c6045a4d0e.jpg

Too dramatic? I'll tone it down.

But I will be...

Spoiler

iU2KeHR.jpg

(Yes, with my ripped jeans... and my bandaged hand and everything...)

@supergal99 - "I want nobody but you"  ha ha - I'll say!  Enjoying every single one of your gifs! :kiss_closed:

@angel2013 "I thought she was a he" - HA HA, me too.. until you mentioned it. Clearly we are no rock n rollers :tongue: 

@Lyna Welcome! :)

@bahara I think most of the people who are looking forward for this drama are doing so because of Seo Hyun Jin and KJW.

Se Jong is new and hasn't got a huge fan base yet.  But as @bedifferent said, he's got acting chops. So once the drama starts, maybe he'll win you over..... or maybe he won't.. ha ha.. But either way I hope you will have fun with us on this thread! :)

Thank you everybody for all the wonderful things you post.  :heart:  Have a great weekend. 

Monday... PALLI WAYOOOOOOO!

23 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Omo, did you mentioned 'experiencing' Duel? Is that mean you have started watching it? How is it going? Good? Liking it?

YES!!! 

I'm happy to say I'm liking it so far. I'm only on Episode 2, but it's intense and I like it. Thank you for the nudge! :)

Seo Hyun Jin And Yang Se Jong Talk About Their Ideal Types

Yang-Se-Jong-Seo-Hyun-Jin1.jpg

On September 16, Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong guested on SBS Power FM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” to promote their upcoming drama “Temperature of Love.”

During the radio broadcast, the two actors talked about their ideal types. Yang Se Jong shared, “I don’t have an age limit when it comes to dating older women. My ideal type is someone who’s innocent.”

Seo Hyun Jin also talked her ideal type, saying, “I’m okay with a man who’s up to eight years older than me. It’s been a long time since I’ve dated, but I’m the type that would want to see him everyday. When I was in my 20s, I liked men who could lead me, but now, I like the sweet and warm-hearted type.

The drama “Temperature of Love” centers around two people who meet online and soon develop a relationship that compels them to meet in person. The first episode will air on September 18 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the trailer here!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/16/seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong-talk-ideal-types/

I'm backkkk...went for some exercise after seeing the group of 4 exercising, nope no luck meeting someone like OJS while running :lol:

Ah I see we all have love for physco's somehow, I love Hello Monster too (yes and DO was awesome in it, gives me chills like KJW in Voice) I haven't watched Duel partly bec I find the female lead expression somehow glaring? I couldn't get past that...

@mademoisellesia totally agree it is professionalism, how else can you do it with so many people watching you, you can't do it in real life...and about the change of HS and JS expressions when they were introduced, you're right, its their expectation of each other is different. Can tell JS is really the go by feelings type of guy, the way he looks at HS melts my heart ^_^ and he is quick to respond to his feelings too whereas HS on the other hand is at a different temperature altogether but it sort of changes when she is going thru a hard time and pouring it before JS. Like what was said in one of the teasers, that bus stop meeting is sort of a new starting point for them after a not so good start at the running meet.

@ode2kdramas omo you people and all your images and gifs of expressions really make the thread so fun. Please pardon pictureless me who always only put in words:unsure:---kinda boring I know but I'm not gifted in those but I so enjoy seeing them and how you and @lavender2love(get back here quickly after your weekend trip or pop in soon) and @supergal99 and even @mademoisellesia

I'm looking forward to Monday certainly and its not that far away! Now Monday blues no more with a new drama to keep me excited hopefully for another 10 weeks! But for now I'm going to dl and listen to the cultwo radio kkk

BTW I am wondering if the preview would be subbed? I know it usually isn't sigh...

Yang Se Jong:

"I don't have an age limit when it comes to dating older women" - CHECK

"My ideal type is innocent" - CHECK

~A TICKET TO SOUTH KOREA, PLEASE

British-Airways_girl-at-airport.jpg

53 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

nope no luck meeting someone like OJS while running 

Let's make that two - TWO TICKETS TO SOUTH KOREA, PLEASE..... Let's go get OJS, the man himself! What do you say?

45 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Please pardon pictureless me who always only put in words:unsure:---kinda boring I know but I'm not gifted in those

Whaaaat! :o I LOVE reading what you write, and am very thankful for the new info and pictures related to the drama  that you dig up from the dark depths of the internet and bring here for the technologically uninitiated ones like me..:wub: I wouldn't even know where to start looking ha ha..

This is the first drama I am following on Soompi from the start including press con and stuff  (and touchwood will keep following till the end) - and I can't deny that I too am being heavily inspired by all the creative veterans on this thread. :D 

54 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Omggggg...  is dat our P - D - nim???

ha ha! Hard to recognize without the curtain over his eyes, eh? :tongue:  

You know how actors make promises that they will do X and Y if the drama gets good ratings...

If the ratings go well, I want our PD nim's hair to make a comeback.. B) Yeah, that's what I want... I don't want free coffees or hugs, I want the hair back.. 

@ode2kdramas Tickets to South Korea +1 please!

This noona is also eligible as his ideal type :D and so good_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gif good to hear you enjoy Duel. Keep going because I would love to know how you feel about the clones. Sung Joon versus Sung Hoon = which is love? :D 

@angel2013 All the psychos in Hello Monster gave me chills. Hmm, Mo Tae Gu is a different type of psycho. sk_thumb.gif He feeds on violence and blood, anyone can be his victims, whereas Hello Monster psychos only kill certain types and for a reason. I feel that psycho Mo is a slightly more dangerous psycho, lol.

I know what you mean about Kim Jung Eun. Her eyes bugged me till this day. But I think it's because Se Jong is a newbie so OCN promoted Jung Jae Young and Kim Jung Eun as leads in Duel. What say those who has seen Duel? Because once the story unraveled, you'll see that it revolves around Se Jong's characters. I think is fair to say Se Jong and Jung Jae Young ended up being the leads. The focus is on Se Jong, Jae Young and the little girl and I don't feel KJE had as much screen time as the boys.

Agree on Jung Sun acting on his feelings, whereas Hyun Soo is more held back and tends to swallow the bitterness, evidential with the scene where she imagined squirting ketchup on her sister. I wonder what her sister's problem is for berating her older sister. Is it because she is earning more money and Hyun Soo is living off her? I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm 1/2 expecting the C-fans will be on top of translating the preview...because they always do.

@supergal99 Yeah they showed a short bts of BEFORE muak muak scene. PD didn't have messy hair and it's too dark to tell but maybe he tied it up or was wearing a headphone. Thank you for YouTube clip BTS. I'm waiting to see a video of it. Just read some translated news article, and now I understand why Hyun Jin shows a huge reaction each time Se Jong answers the question of what he thinks of Hyun Jin. He keeps telling media that he's attracted to her eyes when they act. Hehe.

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Tickets to South Korea +1 please!

Ok!  So that makes three of us. You can have him in the morning, @angel2013 can go running with him in the afternoons and I.. ermm... will take him for the night.  :smirk:    Problem solved!

Duel - For now Sung Joon has all my sympathy - with those eyes filled with tears going "It's not me, ahjussi, I didn't kidnap your child"... When I see Sung Hoon's back story (if there is one) , we'll see if I feel differently! 

@ode2kdramas are you sponsoring the tickets? cos I am broke since I went to Korea and Japan last year. And wait are you sure we all qualify on the second condition? Innocent? with all our talks on kisses and bed scenes here?:tongue: Why do you get the best timing? at night,...we should draw lots :lol:

@mademoisellesia All pyschos are the same to me..pyschos period. hahaha I don't differentiate them. yeah everyone's been telling me to 'ignore' her and just watch the drama..maybe I will catch it after TOL cos even though I love thriller/crime investigation dramas, I'm now in the mood for romance drama hehehe, blame it on TOL and all its teasers and trailers. And yeah I  noted you know chinese too? true, I think HJ TW fans would subbed it, but its all in chinese, I have no problem with that but most international fans would prefer english.

@supergal99 omo that clip with background music from AOHY! I am listening to the radio show now, how I wish I had those visuals to go with it, it would make it doubly fun. But I must say both HJ and SJ voice does sound nice over the waves. 

@mademoisellesia that part of SJ talking about HJ eyes, he said that also for RDTK wrap up interview. I think HJ is just embarassed by it, she's not good with this kind of stuff, makes her fingers curl...YYS in RDTK likes to make fun of her in that. But I find it so amusing how she try to interrupt SJ when he is trying to express it in such a serious manner every time.:lol:

Sorry I'm late to the party !

I am so here for this drama. My Goddess of the kiss scenes, something about her voice, her acting, absolutely love Seo Hyun Jin, one of the only actresses that gets me hype for the female lead. I still haven't recovered from her kiss with Eric lol. I ship the leads already !! I haven't been this excited for a new drama since Tomorrow with you. All these hospital and detective trend dramas are just not doing it for me

I wasn't a big fan of high society to be honest and the story line in Doctors didn't really do it for me, I felt like there could of been more development in the story. However I loved A word from warm heart. I just hope this time around the story does the actors justice. I'm definitely looking forward to this drama

10 hours ago, larus said:

Seo Hyun Jin And Yang Se Jong Talk About Their Ideal Types

Yang Se Jong shared, “I don’t have an age limit when it comes to dating older women. My ideal type is someone who’s innocent.”

The aftermath of his answer:

Me: 

tumblr_maadyzmfsq1rcca8ro1_400.gif

Saying goodbye to my company - got to make a quick travel to S. Korea

tumblr_ook2wsUwL21qmob6ro1_500.gif

I'm coming Yang Se-jong:

Ini-Lah-Alasan-Mencoba-Travelling-Sekali

Archived