[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@supergal99

omg those clones! yes yes I agree that is a great idea so everyone can have their man all to themselves :lol:

And...can I have one of KJW namecard please?pretty pretty please?

Ladies! and gentleman( @foxvanilla)TODAY is the day we've been waiting for! remember to grab your fav drink and snacks for the premiere episode(hopefully we don't need tissues today, they're not going to make us cry in the beginning right?)

And remember there is also Vlive chat at 8pm KST today too! link:http://www.vlive.tv/video/41672

@lavender2love you're going to make it back in time right?

See ya'll later!

@bedifferent (must find ways to contribute to this fun thread)....you can learn a lot from the veterans here, see I attempted to add in pics and gifs to make my boring wordings looks interesting (hope I succeed hehehe)

I'm bacccckkkkkkk..... dragging the dressing rooms of shopping malls with me. I'll just dump them somewhere cos the real action is here. Thanks @angel2013 and all you TOL fans for the deluge of the interesting stuff going on . So much to backtrack and so little time. Will tag and put reactions later.

I'll start with the that macho action that caught my eyes. That hand movement .... !!!! Wow did you see that? The WALL, The HAND ..in a swift move had her stopped in her track... a very forceful decisive action which demands attention.

cZv94N6.jpg&key=8bc0f723f69846f6cbd27c19

@supergal99  The kiss bts.... haha s as usual full of funny cations. Go girl... you're so sharp.

@mademoisellesia  All the eye candy shots you posted are for uplifting. Adding to your collection of winks and smirks.... this boy is amazing at that.

WOW..... is that the other Oh Hae Young ... the one who dumped PDK at the wedding ? OHYssi..... what temperature are you gauging for noona SHJ and dongseng YS

Be back a bit later.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lavender2lovewoohoo you made it! and wow seems like you've got a big haul over the weekend:wink:

While I can see that we many OJS supporters already, let's not forget the second leads are there for a reason.B) either they are there to help flame the fire to up the temperature between our 2 leads or they could be the magnets that are pulling them apart.

I shall tempt @icemaid to join us for KJW sake, kkkk here's pic specially for you

n5z37GL.jpg

Ah what is our HS talking to JW about? and leaving JS out in the cold?:rolleyes: business proposals maybe?:tongue:

I'm really curious how HS and JS actually broke up? and is that the cause for JS to go to Paris cos it seems from the teaser videos that the overbearing mother could be the critical factor for him going overseas? Will they date, kiss and then separate all in one episode?

@quokkamole welcome! yes do join us this evening as TOL first unveils its story

@mademoisellesia

@lavender2love""

Was it you back then who said Hyun Soo and Ji Hong Ah (Bo Ah) will have a hair-pulling session? They didn't, haha. It's Hyun Soo and bitchy sister duking it out in front of Jung Sun. Bahahaha."

Yesssss...... Ji Bong Ah character description pointed to that at first glance but we can say now that the writer is not stereoyyping rich spoilt chaebol girls. It's the bratty sister now..... we just slammed this detestable sister in MSG, now meeting another. Talking of best girl friends or exes she existed in Introverted Boss. Never came across such a magnanimous ex gf as Bosseu's ex.

But wasn't JHA flirting with our chef ? And the CEO fishing for the writer ? ( SHJ )

On 9/16/2017 at 9:10 PM, ode2kdramas said:

Ok!  So that makes three of us. You can have him in the morning, @angel2013 can go running with him in the afternoons and I.. ermm... will take him for the night.  :smirk:    Problem solved!

Duel - For now Sung Joon has all my sympathy - with those eyes filled with tears going "It's not me, ahjussi, I didn't kidnap your child"... When I see Sung Hoon's back story (if there is one) , we'll see if I feel differently! 

OMGoodness @ode2kdramas did you just made a conquest and dividing the spoils ? Or it seems like a harem set up.......... ! Wow .... do we all need ajumma rehabilitation !!!! No attachment please. He needs to conquer the entertainment world and bring in the trophy haul. I would very much want him to spend time working hard in the kissing department to romp home the couple kiss win. Practise hard now Se Jong ah, Sister / lover is an expert!!! Have as many NGS as possible.

Looky here !! Do you have a chance at SHJ's caring action ?

< when is soompi affording us a non-edit post?  It's so tiring to refresh pages, , edit and post. ? >

@angel2013 thank you for the welcome.  I am a huge fan of Seo Hyun Jin and so looking forward to this. Have been in a kdrama drought for months

Unfortunately new release kdramas are not available in my country :angry: so will have to catch the next day with english subs. I must resist the urge to read spoilers here .. kkkk

Can SHJ have both YSJ and KJW? She looks good with both and that way she will be able to see one or the other every day.

30 minutes ago, quokkamole said:

@angel2013 thank you for the welcome.  I am a huge fan of Seo Hyun Jin and so looking forward to this. Have been in a kdrama drought for months

Unfortunately new release kdramas are not available in my country :angry: so will have to catch the next day with english subs. I must resist the urge to read spoilers here .. kkkk

Can SHJ have both YSJ and KJW? She looks good with both and that way she will be able to see one or the other every day.

Omo always so happy to meet another SHJ fan! *waves happily jumping up and down* can I tempt err I mean invite you to pop into SHJ thread here at Soompi too where we spazz about nothing except SHJ:wub:

Hehe what we do here, is we watch live streaming! and we gather and spazz lol...if you are interested, lemme know and I will PM you.

:astonished:wow you are a very modern thinking woman...no no no I believe in one man, one woman :grin: she's a catholic btw so well yeah I'm sure she will be faithful to one. But I don't know about Hyun Soo though :tongue:

30 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

OMGoodness @ode2kdramas did you just made a conquest and dividing the spoils ? Or it seems like a harem set up.......... ! Wow .... do we all need ajumma rehabilitation !!!! No attachment please. He needs to conquer the entertainment world and bring in the trophy haul. I would very much want him to spend time working hard in the kissing department to romp home the couple kiss win. Practise hard now Se Jong ah, Sister / lover is an expert!!! Have as many NGS as possible.

@lavender2love oh my I agree with you, that boy still needs to spread his wings and fly! He has a lot more to conquer and the future is looking so bright for him! yes yes we if you love him you must free him :D Ah with SBS being so good nowadays, let's hope they release lots of bts of ermm those NGs kissing scenes ya? So you are skipping the Best couple prize and going straight to the Best Kiss prize?

29 minutes ago, quokkamole said:

Absolutely not !!! This is two timing and I don't think any guy wants to share his girlfriend..... males are alpha all the way. Besides can a woman not end up exhausted and lunatic seeing two different men of different temperament. The whole thing will just boil over and we'll have a furnace blast. No NO I want YSJ to have the girl wholly so he doesn't have to clone himself the baddie character and kill KJW.

Ahh..... some gifs.... to compliment the ones some of you posted...

THE ART OF SCRATCHING , LOOKING INNOCENT BUT SENDING THE COME HITHER TO FEMALE FANS.

-+

@ode2kdramas The magic happens any time and any where. Time is not an issue :wink: kekeke. See how magic happens for Hyun Soo & Jung Sun in the train. Tee hee. And WHAT did you say?! You dropped Tomorrow with You? Nooooo, pick it back up. It's not too bad & their kisses are goooood. But maybe finish off Duel first unless you have time for marathon.

@supergal99 No worries about me. I brought my own clones. One of them is the Original Host.  :lol:

DJ_P7h3VAAE89v1.jpg

source: ysjholic

As for the kabedon, I must point out it seems weird to kabedon in that scenario. As if he's trying to stop Hyun Soo from running away from him, but Hyun Soo didn't even bother. Instead, she pulled a...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

... which I call it an ostrich stunt :DBut...suitability for the scene aside, it was a squeal-worthy scene for the OnSoo couple.

@angel2013 I saw another version of kabedon in Strongest Deliveryman where there's a gender switch. Now I wonder if we could see Hyun Soo doing it back to Jung Sun 5 yrs later. In the past, Jung Sun is the one making the first move. It would be nice 5 yrs later Hyun Soo gain the courage to grab onto/chase him back. Here's the part I like about 5 yrs later: looks like they are forced to work together since he's on the cooking show she's writing the script for. He would, of course, want to help her raise the ratings, yeah? It's a guess, but it would give them valid reason to see each other more.

I'm puzzled with her 'I'm so happy to see you I could hug you'. Is it pointing at the time she found out who they are or at that moment because she maybe lost & scared. Yang Se Jong's emoting is on par / on-spot so far in the preview which is awesome since we want the OTP to be convincing. It's a good start.

Seems like there are 3 annoying characters. Last night HyunJinLight TW release the 22 mins press con subbed version, PD & Jo Bo Ah mentioned her character will get bashed. Even though I didn't think she's bitchy in the teaser, but I guess we'll have to be prepared. I fully expect her to redeem herself in the end though.

By the way, looks like uri Park Jung Woo leads a double life. You are in for a fun ride. CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!

Spoiler

eDzTywm.jpgb2ZP1QF.jpg

@lavender2love I'm still very much taken with this naughty wink.

Wink -----> Smile ------> Back to pretending NOTHING happened. Tsk tsk. I just go zapped again.

3UaG3Ju.gif

I think we shouldn't worry about his kissing skills. It's been revealed in (is it Cultwo show?) he's never dated anyone younger than him. Ahem. Boys got noona experience oh~ *wink *wink

24 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@supergal99 No worries about me. I brought my own clones. One of them is the Original Host.  :lol:

source: ysjholic

Hide contents

@angel2013 I saw another version of kabedon in Strongest Deliveryman where there's a gender switch. Now I wonder if we could see Hyun Soo doing it back to Jung Sun 5 yrs later. In the past, Jung Sun is the one making the first move. It would be nice 5 yrs later Hyun Soo gain the courage to grab onto/chase him back. Here's the part I like about 5 yrs later: looks like they are forced to work together since he's on the cooking show she's writing the script for. He would, of course, want to help her raise the ratings, yeah? It's a guess, but it would give them valid reason to see each other more.

I'm puzzled with her 'I'm so happy to see you I could hug you'. Is it pointing at the time she found out who they are or at that moment because she maybe lost & scared. Yang Se Jong's emoting is on par / on-spot so far in the preview which is awesome since we want the OTP to be convincing. It's a good start.

Seems like there are 3 annoying characters. Last night HyunJinLight TW release the 22 mins press con subbed version, PD & Jo Bo Ah mentioned her character will get bashed. Even though I didn't think she's bitchy in the teaser, but I guess we'll have to be prepared. I fully expect her to redeem herself in the end though.

By the way, looks like uri Park Jung Woo leads a double life. You are in for a fun ride. CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!

Hide contents

yelNlbk.gif

You brought your own clones? Gurl you are way out of my league, I have to admit defeat:astonished:

i think it is just something she blurted out without thinking..but I'm leaning towards that she was lost and scared so she was happy to see a familiar face and in that dark lane.

Really? I haven't seen it, Oh no!!! but yeah it is possible bec she always put herself first as per earlier synopsis and is self-centred, she better redeem herself or else....:ph34r: I'll be throwing darts and arrows B)

Omg what did I see?

X3JfG9w.gif

Gurl I ain't got his number yet:wacko:

@lavender2love when I first saw him do that in RDTK, I thought it was a habit of Dr Do In Boem, but now it really looks like his own personal habit, so will see more of his 'scratching' in the drama? Did he do that in Duel?

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

when I first saw him do that in RDTK, I thought it was a habit of Dr Do In Boem, but now it really looks like his own personal habit, so will see more of his 'scratching' in the drama? Did he do that in Duel?

He didn't. Never once scratch his face/ear in Duel. Edit: The closest was rubbing his nose in a sheepish way in ep11 for getting told off for speaking banmal.

@mademoisellesia "

" @lavender2love I'm still very much taken with this naughty wink.

Wink -----> Smile ------> Back to pretending NOTHING happened. Tsk tsk. I just go zapped again."

Yea. .... me too ! me too ! me tooooooooo !! The wink is so cool sparking off a whole gamut of nuanced meanings. You just want to wink back and on a good day the winking game is on.

Okay now ..... let's focus on his amazing ability to pull a pursing mouth in the middle of a smile. He face seems to have subtle quick movements. WATCH HIS MOUTH.... I know very kissable... but now check that pursing.

< poke > don't stare too long ... come baccckkk.

THIS SHOT IS SO COOL SHOWING HIS NARROWED EYES IN A CONTEMPLATIVE MOOD.

Spoiler

" I think we shouldn't worry about his kissing skills. It's been revealed in (is it Cultwo show?) he's never dated anyone younger than him. Ahem. Boys got noona experience oh~ *wink *wink "

Hahaha .... therein hope rises in every noona's heart. Recent celebrities to inspire him Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Song Joong Ki and Song Hae Kyo .

THIS BOY IS GOOD. Also his noona here is beautiful.

Spoiler

DJ1_0LRXUAAARV5.jpg

DJ1_0LHWAAEX0tF.jpg

DJ1_0LWXoAA-mxW.jpg

DJ1_0LPXUAEy-35.jpg

@angel2013

@lavender2love"  when I first saw him do that in RDTK, I thought it was a habit of Dr Do In Boem, but now it really looks like his own personal habit, so will see more of his 'scratching' in the drama? Did he do that in Duel? "

This angel we have to call upon @supergal99 with her X'RAY eyes. She carried Mr Cute as her avatar when we lost the RDTK competition. Also she's a fan of Duel..... Is she a noona too ?

51 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Omo always so happy to meet another SHJ fan! *waves happily jumping up and down* can I tempt err I mean invite you to pop into SHJ thread here at Soompi too where we spazz about nothing except SHJ:wub:

Hehe what we do here, is we watch live streaming! and we gather and spazz lol...if you are interested, lemme know and I will PM you.

:astonished:wow you are a very modern thinking woman...no no no I believe in one man, one woman :grin: she's a catholic btw so well yeah I'm sure she will be faithful to one. But I don't know about Hyun Soo though :tongue:

@angel2013 I will take up your tempt err invite to the SHJ thread, I have to confess that I have also been lurking there :D, that is how I came to learn that SHJ was starting another drama. 

I am not a modern woman by any means, one man is enough but with the choices that SHJ has there is no way to decide! I know she is catholic and also a very good one with all her charitable works. 

45 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Absolutely not !!! This is two timing and I don't think any guy wants to share his girlfriend..... males are alpha all the way. Besides can a woman not end up exhausted and lunatic seeing two different men of different temperament. The whole thing will just boil over and we'll have a furnace blast. No NO I want YSJ to have the girl wholly so he doesn't have to clone himself the baddie character and kill KJW.

@lavender2love hmm you are right, definitely no to two timing but it will be difficult to decide which on SHJ should take home. Guess it will have to be a duel (no pun :)) of the bad guys, I have yet to watch Duel so don't know how bad one of YSJ's characters is but KJW's Mo Tae-Goo scared the hell out of me.

@lavender2love You are back! WELCOME!!! 

D47BEbl.jpg

(Original image cr: yangsejong_id on IG)

I thought all my dramatic crying and all that endless waiting at the bus stop had scared you away!

4 hours ago, lavender2love said:

dragging the dressing rooms of shopping malls with me.

ha ha.. When you said weekend trip, honestly this is what I had in mind

Spoiler

People_Children_Girl_in_a_hammock_026937

Two days away from all the busy-ness of the world, phones off, enjoying nature.. surrounded by greenery and the sound of gently splashing waves... 

But clearly you had a different plan! :D 

2 hours ago, lavender2love said:

No attachment please. He needs to conquer the entertainment world and bring in the trophy haul. I would very much want him to spend time working hard in the kissing department to romp home the couple kiss win.

Ok, if you guys say so.. I'll leave him alone and let him focus on his work. So that he can grace our screens with that lovable face of his throughout the year. 

@supergal99 Oh goody, goody! Mr. Cute's clones!! :love:  There @angel2013, our problems are all solved. There's plenty of our chefunim to go around for everyone.

But really, why does South Korea get to keep all the handsome men?  They should clone each of their gorgeous Kdrama men and ship them - at least 1 each - to every country around the world. 

Spoiler

cugqQxf.jpg

Ma'am, The package you requested for has been delivered.  

~ Well, Thank you Amazon, S.Korea..

Oh by the way, I keep getting reminded of and then loling at your " STOP!!! Check out my new hairdo" at the most inappropriate times and places - You should take responsibility :tongue: 

EDIT: "I see you have taken a special interest to our PD-nim or am I wrong?" - @angel2013 HA HA! I think supergal's lost her heart to our super PD nim..  Yang se jong who? KJW who? :tongue: 

(just pulling your leg @supergal99!)

@mademoisellesia haha I saw that, I don't know if its that question she ask "Will you date noona" and he answered yes but got zapped? that's why HyunJin went yaaa! :lol: it went by so quickly it was difficult to catch

@quokkamolee thanks for taking the offer :tongue: so don't lurk anymore, come and say hello to all of us, I promise we won't bite :tongue: will pm you the link, look out for it

@supergal99 I see you have taken a special interest to our PD-nim or am I wrong?:D

@ode2kdramas omg that ship by amazon pic is so hilarious, I thought you promised @lavender2love you would let him go for the sake of his career?:tongue: you're not going to quietly shipped his clone for yourself are you?

And oh yeah, found this on twitter, Hyun Soo family pic

SL2L0jS.jpg

CTO

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:lol: hi five @lavender2love  yesss me wan more BTS heee... P - D -nim!!! Haaa  juz kidding.  :tongue:

:blink:Aw man @mademoisellesia u have 4 Mr Cutes for yourself !!! WOW... sooooo greedy ...opz...i mean smart move ya ...heee

YES ..@supergal 99 . THIS MADAM IS VERY SNEAKY. WE'VE GOT TO WATCH OUT FOR HER CRAFTINESS. , give evil eyes >

DJ_P7h3VAAE89v1.jpg&key=30958984384b20d3

but our 'queen of muak muak' doesnt look too happy...uh-oh:grimace:

Ok after seeing the  (*cough* + *nosebleed*  )shocking double life of JW, me thinks itz some kind of indecent proposal... look at HS's expression:flushed:

The ART of Scratching :  @lavender2love for your analysis... wahhhaa...

Happy waiting all!!

:glasses:

Dear @supergal99 my fuzzy mind can't focus...... so I'll throw a few ideas....

# Beautiful people scratch better more alluringly than ordinary people, see how See SHJ so delicately  touch and caress her ears ? Check YSJ's charming scratch.

# They have secret codes

# They command attention,

Spoiler

rPiFDGM.jpg&key=d7a3aa62d682911d9a145c3c

1 hour ago, ode2kdramas said:

@lavender2love You are back! WELCOME!!! 

Haha.... i had difficulty picking myself up from the floor for laughing... @ode2kdramas

THE LOST SOUL ? HERE HERE ..... COME BROMANCE WITH ME AND I SHOW YOU MY SECRET LIFE.

< looking for KJW's double secret life pictures. Give up looking >

Spoiler

D47BEbl.jpg&key=08f00f7e04bb6400d75c0b91

(Original image cr: yangsejong_id on IG)

I thought all my dramatic crying and all that endless waiting at the bus stop had scared you away!

Haha.... I would have bought you a bikini to get you out of your Quiet real you. This is a reward for being dramatically funny in your internet persona and making happy noise.

ha ha.. When you said weekend trip, honestly this is what I had in mind

I'm just thankful you didn't imagine me like this.

Spoiler

200.gif#3-grid1

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Two days away from all the busy-ness of the world, phones off, enjoying nature.. surrounded by greenery and the sound of gently splashing waves... 

But clearly you had a different plan! :D 

HEH...... EVEN HAD TO GET HELP FROM DOGGY TO MOVE MECHANDISE

Spoiler

200.gif#3-grid1  200w.gif#5-grid1

Ok, if you guys say so.. I'll leave him alone and let him focus on his work. So that he can grace our screens with that lovable face of his throughout the year. 

Let him live in your dreams..... you can have him every night if you dream sweet nightly.

Wow .... more stuff....

THE HELPER SPILLED GOOD SOUP...... JUGULAE ...... !!!!!

Archived