[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

The magic happens any time and any where. Time is not an issue

Very true, very true! :D As you said the train scene is a fitting example for that.. :wub:

TWY - ha ha ok! I didn't come on Soompi after ep 4 I think, but I did stay with the drama till almost the end...  maybe the last 4 episodes or so are yet to be watched.. Since you insist I will try and check it out after Duel and TOL!

The picture you have there (of your very own personal YSJ clones!) - they make a nice fb timeline cover. One thing I am grateful about Se Jong doing romantic dramas is that I now get loads of pretty pictures of him for my avatars and screensavers and wallpapers.. Till now most of his character pictures were either in scrubs or with bloodied faces or where his lovely hair was covered by those sageuk styled caps.. 

I wonder what Se Jong said about SHJ before  he got zapped! 

18 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I checked out the drama bc of RDTK since he reunited with another costar

Oh ya HER! To whom he was mean all the time in RDTK. I know Duel's got no romance, but now I keep wanting him to grab her and kiss her and apologize for being a jerk earlier in the year....... ah, just a romcom fan girl's delusions, don't mind me..

18 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I like that drama a lot,  you get YSJ on screen all the time in so many characters

Tell me about it! I will be enjoying all the Yang Se Jong in Duel while waiting for new TOL episodes..

@quokkamole Annyeong, annyeong! 

So what is this live stream thing you alls talking about  (Apologies, technologically uninformed noona here).. Is this something you watch directly from SBS links - raw, without the subs and all..?

14 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@angel2013 This is what's on the caption "연애하고 싶은 누나" (Yeon-aehago sipeun noona). Google translate isn't great... what the heck is 'Sister who wants to love'? Can it be taken as 'Do you want to love noona?'

Well I got the trans from twitter...haha I think Do you want to love noona seems close enough and sounds better than google translate :D

Are we all on standby for the Vlive happening in 5 minutes?

@ode2kdramas yes, yes we watch it at the same time as Koreans thru live stream and we get excited about it even if we do not understand what they say most of the time:tongue:

29 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

"연애하고 싶은 누나" (Yeon-aehago sipeun noona). Google translate isn't great... what the heck is 'Sister who wants to love'?

:D Sister who wants to love.. ha ha! You gotta love Google translate! I did the terrible mistake of trying to translate that Chinese (?) article about Yang Se Jong having only dated older women before... and it was not pretty. Let's just say I'm grateful @angel2013 provided the gist and the most important point in that article in English!

Yeon-aehago sipeun noona - I'm pretty sure it means 'The noona you would like to date'  ... like ''Is there a noona you want to date?'

31 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

yes, yes we watch it at the same time as Koreans thru live stream and we get excited about it even if we do not understand what they say most of the time

Could you send me the link too please? Not sure if I will watch though.. Coz I like my subs! :tongue:  Without which I'll just be like...

Spoiler

194mp5x6ydwkwjpg.jpg

What did she say.... What is he doing? .....Why is everybody running?? Who the hell are YOU??? 

But it'll be nice to have the link.. In case I change my weak-willed mind.

On 18/09/2017 at 11:45 AM, supergal99 said:

Ok after seeing the  (*cough* + *nosebleed*  )shocking double life of JW, me thinks itz some kind of indecent proposal... look at HS's expression:flushed:

Ok I need to watch this right now. Who made this gif??? What confesssion I'm confused:huh:

@LoveBunny @Ernst sent you both the link, and yes @ode2kdramas too

@supergal99 I watched the whole thing! the Vlive chat, it was well organised, and Hyun Jin was seo-cute throughout. I will have to catch it again when the full subs are up.

Hmm wonder if we have anyone here who knows korean and watching live too to provide some live recaps/summary:blink:

4 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@LoveBunny @Ernst sent you both the link, and yes @ode2kdramas too

@supergal99 I watched the whole thing! the Vlive chat, it was well organised, and Hyun Jin was seo-cute throughout. I will have to catch it again when the full subs are up.

Hmm wonder if we have anyone here who knows korean and watching live too to provide some live recaps/summary:blink:

Yeah I wish so... I can't korean at all hahaha :lol:

Archived